Search results

1. D

The Rebirth of the School of Lootius

Spawn has been the very first one that took care at my OJ's, early in 2004. I still remember his fair advices and those great soc hunt to help us get our first global :) So i could only recommand to any new players to join his soc, Spawn will be a trustable mentor that can show almost all...
  2. D

Chasing Spiders MS9 Style - (VIDEO)

are you safe now, or need a rescue ? ;) Cool vid ms9 ! :yay:
  3. D

Win A Pair Artrox/Hoggolo Figurines(IRL) Right here on EF

i'll go with 8 !:yay:
  4. D

Search and Rescue Event 2500 PED prize pool.

Hi from CRT :) I hope it's still open to register as Viking had not time to edit his post yet. If yes, here's our first team : Team CRT : Lars Mr Lars Sebra 141 / 64 Mychel Micky Walter 105 / 50 daeMOn daeMOn Hellback 122 / 63 For 1600 MA race ;) Thx guys for this event
  5. D

Some hogglo stats

They all contain a hell lot of Minor heal chips, and esis. Only two of those was over 100 ped tt value, Most commons are 10 - 20 ped ones :yay: Not any hof too btw :(
  6. D

Some hogglo stats

Date added on the sheet :) Sure it can be much better with some more factors like number of guys in team, ammo / weapon used and all... But can't remember for all of thoses :scratch2: Ahem... Not really, only a few of thoses hunt were profitable ;)
  7. D

Some hogglo stats

Heya :) Was bored tonight so i took my globals / hof screenshot directory and started to count how many hogglos payed. With a total of 106, i started do some stats with it. Just sharing if it can interest someone ! :laugh: Here some numbers : Total globals : 106 Total peds : 11648 Average...
  8. D

Guess this goes here?

Imho it's a non-L Bp for L weap, the L is placed after the weap name, not the blueprint word ;)
  9. D

What's happening with Ep17 ?

it's truly market manipulation, but i can't see the point to do that... Nobody will ever by that gun for this price... Thinked about a ped transfer first, but the graph show that some sales happend last week too
  10. D

What's happening with Ep17 ?

Just looted one and checked current markup : Click to enlarge :scratch2: Why does ppl play with prices like this ?
  11. Ep17 Markup 2007_05_08

Ep17 Markup 2007_05_08

strange markup ?
  12. D

New Fef Spawn East Of Hades

I've spoted this camp around tethys... Maybe a link ;) Click to enlarge
  13. Feff_camp

Feff_camp

14. D

100 Dollar Challenge No.1 : Molisk Massacre [WIN 100 PED!]

i'll guess 2452 :yay: good luck on your last shoots
  15. D

Can't get past Authorizing

Hi there :) I encountered the same few weeks ago, it was due to connexion settings in the options menu. I tryed few of em and i can log in only using < 128 kb setting :s Hope it can help ;)
  16. Badge

Badge

Eu survivor badge test
  17. D

Jennifer the scammer (or scamster)

Could be fake, need more info on this case for the moment ;)
  18. D

Jennifer the scammer (or scamster)

I confirm A friend got scammed from a nemesis armor. He was pretty new to the game and he (she?) tell him that he can have bear armor if he give his nemesis + tt items + peds, he gave around 2k ped with the market price of neme set. I also tried to talk to him, he scanned me before engaging...
  19. D

Life after Opalo

Nice post mate :) I tried to find something eco and as much as powerfull than opalo w/ 103 since new, and find something u don't tell anything about... TEAM ! 2 guys with opalo w/ 101 are more powerfull powerfull than one with 103, and u take less armor decay. 101 got also a decay better...
  20. D

Win 1000 EFD by looking at a pic !

let's try 18 :)
  21. D

Face Vs Helmet

Good day :) The difference between face and helmet are most visual than protection. U can find some face guard better than helment (regarding expedition helmet against ghost face ie). To know the protection indice, u need to right clic the item to display stats on it. Then u can see different...
  22. D

ATH vs MA Office Hours

And MA will not be able to control outcome anymore... With actual system they can know how much loot is ingame. With a truly random loot they can't monitor it
  23. D

ATH vs MA Office Hours

I agree that ATH will happen only on MA's office opening hours. It allow to watch the system to prevent bug or crashes that can make them loose a lot. We did as well in my compagny. No big win on lunch time, or outsite work time. But their is exeptions when we are sure that the system is fully...
  24. D

ATH vs MA Office Hours

Just my opinion about hof, or ath I'm working in a company that offer ppl to win gift. (can't name it ;)) So the system is quite similar than Eu's one. How we procced ? We define some 'win timestamp', which could be defined here on each mob/maturity. Then, on each loot action, system will check...
Back