Search results

1. L

The Enigma Keys — Stage 2 Coming...

I had no mission for Merps. Two Argonauts and two mining and rest Snarksnots and I got almost 2000points to Snarksnot IronChallence. After long hunt finally got fragment and then went back to Karona and got next mission whithout waiting.
  2. L

Bio-Weapons that use sweat as ammo?

Sweat has a TT value 1000sweat 0.01
  3. L

MA please do something!

Maybe they are trying to do what Anonymous did in Habbo few years ago? Created hunreds alts and ruined game for others.
  4. L

Developer-Notes--4

Current avatar system is causing too much lag as it is. Currently it's modified from the from old engine.
  5. L

Question: Oldschool Refiners?

I think that those are chanced to Transformer T-105 dont remember VU when they chanced to one refiner type.
  6. L

Server Downtime for Space Release

I hope they ad beagons too :yay:
  7. L

Server Downtime for Release

It doesnt ad MA content only bug fixes and planet partner content
  8. L

Question: Shinkiba = Daiki with new skin?

Daikibas has leathal tusk and Shinkibas leathal shins ;)
  9. L

Upcoming Content Release

Also MA may ad content that is only available to planet partners so that they can ad some content to it before its public. In dynamic_content folder there are four "shared_platformdemo_" files...
  10. L

New vehicles...where are they?

I hope we see FPC created vehicles in next update. Is the Pitbull only FPC created vehicle so far?
  11. L

Eudoria to Amethera in Vehicles

It seems that there are tree server areas stil missing betveen Eudora and Amethera...
  12. L

Harbringer - A Great Event! Or Not?

I tought that EBN or CDF informs us everyday during the event or at least weekly. :scratch2: If I was just started playing Entropia I would been totally confused what were happening...
  13. L

Hey Guys and girls

Tier 0,9 does not mean that you have maxed your weapon,it only tel you that your opalo can upgrade to tier 1,0 and over uo to tier 10,0. Opalo is maxed when hit and damage SIB is "not any more" As for upgrade Breer M1a or you can try to max CB5 it does one more damage than opalo. A101 fits for...
  14. L

Servers Are Down

I think that if you have installed Entropia to custom location, it wont be removed...
  15. L

Michael Jackson Video Game Announced - New York Times (blog)

Maybe there will be dance profession...
  16. L

Why not races and classes in Entropia?

I can see different races only fittin to Entropia if Umranoids will be palyer controlled avatars... maybe then we could get better PVP
  17. L

Question: Where are the Longtooth??

Maybe they do like with other mission mobs, weekend events like: http://www.entropiagateway.com/2010/06/warriors-out-of-sync/ http://www.entropiagateway.com/2010/06/energy-makes-molisk-anxious/ Or anual Eomon event
  18. L

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish!

Maybe we can hitchhike to space, whit our tovels :yay:
  19. L

Imp. Auction Effects on Shops

Shops should have option to sell stackable items from stacks at least now when we have tier items...
  20. L

CP Auction

Maybe they are selling CP in near future.
  21. L

Cryengine 4 - 2012 - Hello Entropia !

From CryEngine2 to CryEngine4 is much easier implementation than from old Gamebyro.
  22. L

Question: Why so few Laser guns at Auction atm

Maybe you should look carbines instead of rifle:rolleyes:
  23. L

Entropia Universe Mini-Update

Not sure what they did but i cant log in anymore :scratch2: Every time "Connection lost" :mad: before this all was fine :scratch2:
  24. L

Help: Robots control the JC TP!

http://www.entropiagateway.com/2009/05/334/
  25. L

Familiar Places - New CryENGINE Screenshots

If it's going to look on my computer as beatiful as it shows on those pics :woot: I have a lot of new landscape to explore:yay:
Back