3. P

Selling: AUDs

121 deeds left @ 86.5 each
  4. P

The Ministry's society shop, Genesis Amethera HQ B building shop 4

BUMP for a variety of items priced slightly below auction price
  5. P

Selling: AUDs

Hi, Looking to sell AUDs for 86.5 PEDs each. 269 deeds available. Cheers, Rodian
  6. P

Buying: Looking to buy AUD @ 57.5 each

Hi, I'm looking to buy around 200 - 230 AUDs @ 57.5 PED each. Please drop me a PM if you want to sell. Cheers, Rodian
  7. P

How to keep this game interesting for years to come

So far i like the game, considering it's a beta so work in progress. I noticed on the right side of the screen below fight log button, an icon that is inactive but looks like it's function might be social related (chat or maybe group/guild). That leads me to believe that not all game functions...
  8. P

Question: Android version

It works on an LG G4
  9. P

ComPet Closed Beta Has Begun

Just to be clear, the above statement can be translated with: The email you supply in Compet must be the same as the one defined in your Entropia Universe account and is the same email address that you received the beta invitation. Correct ? Cheers, Rodian
  10. P

Guess neverdie's forum is up

In that case i owe an apology to ND for the insinuations i made. I blame it all on being a forum stalker and never posting :ahh:
  11. P

Guess neverdie's forum is up

By not being able to join the "discussion" you are not missing anything. ND is moderator in that section of the forum. In order for posts to show they must be approved by a moderator. I made a post almost 24h ago, that is still not approved, although ND posted on the forum and visited my...
  12. P

Selling: UNLIMITED ADJUSTED Hermetic Ring

The powerful buff effects provided by the new rings are continuously active while the item is equipped. Note that many buff effects do not stack; if a buff from another source is applied to an avatar with a buff of the same type already active, only the most powerful buff effect will apply...
  13. P

ComPet-Bulletin--6

As far as i know, for all applications published in app store, Apple takes a % from all sales (ingame purchases included). Not sure if this applies to android market. Since Compet will be played with real money, and they would want to keep the ratio at 1$=10 ped, they will never use a...
  14. P

Selling: PvP Gear weapons and armor(F)

If you are reading this you probably want to become a cold blooded killer, if you're not allready one ;) So here's my offer: -------------------------------------------------------------------------- ARMOR Infiltrator : -helmet ( tt=111ped) -harness (tt=218ped)...
  15. P

Question: Hunting - Was it always like this?

MA hasn't changed anything loot wise all these years, yet something changed and i don't think many are aware of this. Here's how i look at the system: one big pool, one big pipe filling this pool ( player's deposits ), one pipe recycling the "water" from the pool and back into the pool and one...
  16. P

Selling: Adjusted Hero 6k ped (tt included)

Only a few hours left of this auction and here i am with this awsome offer ... Give me 5000peds and the gun is yours .... Offer expires at 21:00 MA time.
  17. P

With this gun 1 out of 20 loots is a glow :eek: Only on max maturity eomons, when you are on a good day and MA loves you
  18. P

Rumor has it that this gun glows in the dark :wtg:
  19. P

Hiya folks, Untill friday 21:00 MA time, this Adj Hero is for sale for 6000 ped ( tt+5550 ). Delivery can be made everyday between 17:00 - 21:00. NEW BO ... 5000ped ....
  20. P

Selling: Adj HERO

I'll give you the SB. How long are you planning to run this auction ?
  21. P

Buying: Shopping Booth

I'm looking to buy one, so if you have one for sale drop me a PM. Cheers.
  22. P

hmm my make-up mask is tarded :(

From the beauty guide Beauty Guide Other Important Notes about Make Up In order to avoid problems when uploading your completed make up mask, it is very important that your security settings allow the procedure and that port 30583 (TCP Outbound) is opened in your firewall/router. If the upload...
  23. P

How *really* to win the Merry Mahem event...

The weight problem can be easy avoided by seting all loot goes to prize. You will lose all items but then again exo young don't drop nice items. And the big + is that at the end of the 6h marathon event you get a nice looking loot window, with shinny peds :D
  24. P

Selling Riker unL2

Time is running out .... 1 day left :wtg:
Back