Search results

1. Circle Breaker

HoF: An extremly nice 'welcome back' present

After returning from a rather long summer break I managed to drop three entire probes before hitting this one. 847ped lyst. Not bad. :D
  2. Circle Breaker

Achievement: Reunlocked Ground Assessment

I just got Calypso Ground Assessment back! :yay: Or rather, I just unlocked "Ground Assessment" after chipping out "Calypso Ground Assessment", together with most of my other mining skills, when MA totally changed the map of Eudoria during 2007 (?). Next, I'm going to work on regaining Mineral...
  3. Circle Breaker

Achievement: I'm 10 years old!

This week, I've been playing PE/EU for 10 years. :yay: It's been quite a ride. I've not always been active, but somehow I always return to the game. I think I'll celebrate by posting a few really old screen shots: Mining inside buildings: The human pillar: Flying Umbranoids: The...
  4. Circle Breaker

Anyone care to explain this?

So, I've recently returned to the game again and was out mining when this happens: Is this a common bug now a days or am I missing something?
  5. Circle Breaker

HoF: A Halfway Decent Welcome Back Present

I got back from a looong break from the game just a few weeks ago. I've always been primarily a miner, but I sometimes enjoy a good hunt. After a few weeks of profitable mining, I decided to mix things up and go for the first real hunt in years. So, my friend and I decided that we should...
  6. Circle Breaker

Y-Front Patrol Strikes Again

I was looking through some old screenshots when I found this.... I just had to share it! Click to enlarge This kind of goofiness really tickles my fancy. Those guys were awesome and funny as hell. Has anyone seen them around lately? Anyone else got screenies to share? :) .
  7. Circle Breaker

Selling Omegaton A106

I'm selling my trusty old A106. Startbid +3.2k. BO +3.7k. Auction will end in a week (after the startbid is met). PM me or bid right here in the thread.
  8. Circle Breaker

I'm Back

Hey guys. During the last year, year and a half, I almost haven't been able to play at all. I blame most of it all on lack of time and a crappy computer. But the truth to tell I kind of lost interest as well. However, my time away from EU is now over... hopefully permanently. With a new uber...
  9. Circle Breaker

At last: Serendipity

Guess this should have come atleast a year ago. But sporadic gaming doesn't do wonders for the skills. Anyway... I finally unlocked it :rolleyes: Click to enlarge
  10. Circle Breaker

Entropiaforum Arcade tips and tricks

It may seem pretty silly to do guides to the Entropiaforum arcade games. But obviously people do play them alot. And many seems to wonder just exactly how to get that precious high score. There are guides to pretty much everything else, so why not this? Post your tips and tricks here. :banana:
  11. Circle Breaker

A rival for lootius?

Apparently some ppl have found a new god to worship at New Oxford, a bunch of them where praising "Bullwinkle" and offering dung to his greatness. Is this the beginning of another cult? :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  12. Circle Breaker

Hilarious private chat log entry

So I was looking through the private chat log... and I found this one from late 2003. It will probably make no sence to those who weren't around when we had the old society system, though. Overkill: i want to be a runner Circle Breaker: Yes? Overkill: i want to be a runner Circle Breaker: So...
  13. Circle Breaker

Good day for looting

A few hours of hunting + luck of lootius = PEDS Ma must have done somthing with the loot system ;) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  14. Circle Breaker

Globals during the last few weeks

Finally took the time to post my recent globals. It's not much, but atleast it saves me from depositing :laugh: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  15. Circle Breaker

Buying Amber Shirt (M)

Buying Amber Sweater (M) PM me or write here if you are selling one.
  16. Circle Breaker

A few recent globals and HoFs

PE has been treating me decently well recently. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  17. Circle Breaker

Selling huge amount of Lyst

I have approx 120k ingots of lysterium to sell. I prefer to sell large amounts. Price: 110% PM me or post here if you are intrested.
  18. Circle Breaker

My first real über

First uber. Lyst ATH Just hit a enormus lyst... 3461 peds :banana: Click to enlarge
  19. Circle Breaker

Mining is great

About Mining I've heard and seen a lot of complaints about how bad mining is lately. But all I can say is, at the moment, mining is great. In fact I think it's never been better. I haven't been playing seriously for over a year now, but for the last few days I've been mining like crazy...
  20. Circle Breaker

Heya

Some of you may know me from EP or ingame. I've been in the PE community for years but I'm new in this forum and thought it would be nice with a proper hello, so... hey :D
Back