Search results

1. P

Takes alot to p**s me off...but....

Ok, simon. I apologise for wrongful ID. I was wrong and am sorry for that. As you can appreciate, what i have been through has made me a little wary, and as your name is very similar to his, hope you can see why im so suspect. Just a word of advise for you. Stay away from him, he's dangerous...
  2. P

Ok Mags, i see where your coming from, but as this guy told me his real life name was Simon, i know what i think. You all come to your own conclusions. I apologise if im wrong too, but forgive me for having my doubts. Simon Rain and Black, too much of a coincidence as far as im concerned.
  3. P

Oh, by the way. Just like to thank everyone for there support. Never gonna get the stuff back i lost, but i really appreciate all the support you guys have given me. Just STOP this guy, he's a nasty peice of work. Once again, thanks guys (especially, my old mate Goody). "I'll be back", as Arnie...
  4. P

Ok, tell me this. Why is "Rogue 4eva" posting a 10k lyst Hof on behalf of "SimonRainBlack" dated, 15/08/2007, and a 22k HoF for MidnightBlackRain, F**king obvious in my opinion, its the same guy. Just face it a** hole, your the same person. Not that clever afterall eh!
  5. P

Nice to know this ass hole is benefiting from my loss. Yes, im the one he scammed. Yes, my own fault, yes, deserve everything i got. He dont deserve everything he's getting though. Make a note of this name, he's a nasty piece of work, and needs to be known to other avatars. I dont play the game...
  6. P

Another one 22ker

This is the guy that scammed me. I would know him anywhere. Stupid enough to use 4eva in his avatars name, i might be dumb, in that i lent him my avatar, but im not stupid enough to realise this is the same guy. I wanted to name and shame you, you ass hole. What right did you have to take from...
  7. P

I need some help

Yes Alice, i have hunted with this guy hundreds of times. I considered him a freind. No disrespect, but thnx for stating the obvious. Im sure some of u guys have good friends in the game, which u trust. Lets just say i have learnt a very hard lesson from this. This is as much a warning for...
  8. P

I need some help

Ok, like i said, i have known this guy for like a year. Have lent him peds in the past, which i must say he has payed back very quickly, so had no qualms about lending him my Avi for a few hours. He had offered me 10k peds for her, which i said i didnt think was enough, so thats when he...
  9. P

I need some help

Hi, is there anyone out there that can help me.I stupidly trusted someone and they have shafted me. Does anybody have any information on ImpactPyroBlade...4EvaJackelScout.....MidnightBlackRain, those are 3 avis i know of he used. I lent him my avi as he said he was interested in buying her. I...
  10. P

Space Flight Prices Rise

I was trying to get a flight back yesterday from CND...omg what a nightmare. I have been up there on plenty of occassions now, normally waiting between 10-30 mins for a flight.....yesterday 3hrs. So this theory of charging more to reduce waiting times is just not working. In my opinion its just...
  11. P

why do prices stay high?

Ok, having just read all the posts I am no longer in awe of Mr Ben Cobra Boner. Excuse my language but the guy is a first class prick! Up to now i had no idea he was aka Cape Corinth....Unfortunatly i often buy my amps off of Cape...Erm no more. I have been playing EU for the past 7 months...
Back