Search results

1. J

Selling: Argus Bank

Bank deed is on AH right now - you can see prices there. However, as it is quite alot of money I am open for a discussion about item trades as well. If you are interested - write me a PM, I won`t be visiting this thread again. Regards, Jolana
  2. J

Selling: Fort Argus bank

As topic says, i selling my bank license. Bank private area and land area are also included in deal. Please PM with serious offers ONLY. Starting bid set to 450 000 peds, BO - 550 000 peds If you can offer some items i am interested in, price can be negotiable. I have interested in Improved...
  3. J

Selling: Fort Argus bank for sale

Hello, my bank located in Fort Argus is for sale. All negotiations will be handled via private messages only. Deal will include bank as is - with all separate deeds to bank itself, private room, outer area and all necessary equipment. Please contact me with serious offers only.
  4. J

Am I getting scammed for 200K? Help please!

Hello, I am owner of Fort Argus bank. Right after VU10 my account was locked because of some “exploit investigation” putting on halt all my business in EU and making me unable to participate in EU and finish any deals in progress. Since then MA/FPC fail to explain what is wrong with my account...
  5. J

Supremacy harness M

Any Ideas how much it worth atm? Cheers
  6. J

Improved fap

What is current price on this toy?:)
  7. J

A shop in Chikara Kofuku condos

I wonder what is current price on those shops. Anyone knows? Cheers Jolana
  8. J

Improved Excavator

I wonder what would be a fair price on Improved Genesis Excavator? Almost best one in game...:D
  9. J

Adjusted Hero

Fine rifle for sale - Adjusted Hero. Price is 9K. PM me with offers
  10. J

Entropia Veteran`s Bank Loan Event

Starting 5th march this year loan term in my bank is set to 180 days - a half year. Offer will be available as long as total loan sum will reach 250.000,- PED. At that time loan term will be set back to 120 days. Also bank interest rate is getting lowered to 45% compared to current 50%. This...
  11. J

S: Shadow arms M and Eon harness

Shadow Arms Male - starting bid 11K - SOLD Eon Harness Male - starting bid 22K SOLD Shadow Shins Male - starting bid 10K SOLD Auction ends 7.03.2008 18:00 MA time. Cheers
  12. J

S: Shadow set M and angel parts M

Shadow almost full set - no foots. Angel thigs, shins and helmet. All are male. BYUOUT ON SHADOW IS 100k PM me with offers. I will also consider offers on separate parts. Sales will conduct shortly before LG. So make your best offers people.
  13. J

F Angel parts

I need harness, thigs, helmet and gloves. Pm me please if you have any for sale
  14. J

Changes in bank - for miners mostly

Hello. If any miner ever wanted to take a loan for minerals and left unhappy of mineral values - now this is changed. All refined mineral`s and enmater`s values are adjusted to be more satisfying for bank customers:) If you are interested I suggest you take a look and see if those fit your...
  15. J

Improved MKII

I am looking for this gun:) AFAIK there is no better gun and I want it. So please, contact me if you have one and agree to sell it:) Regards, Jolana
  16. J

Loan terms

Hi, I would ike to know what you all people thinking of what loan term would be perfect for you.
  17. J

Entrepreneur's Universal Bank is up and running

Entropia Veteran's Bank is up and running Hello everyone! As owned of one of five banks recently introdyced to Entropia Universe I am happy to announce that my Entropia Veteran's Bank located in Fort Argus is open for bussiness. Current annual interest % is set to 50 and loan term is set to...
  18. J

September Estophyl competition

Starting from 1st af September competition will be held on OL 28. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums...1628#post371628 Rules are simple. Hunt there or mine. Get globals/HOFs. Post screenshots with them in this thread. Screenshot must include global/HOF mesasge, coordinates and time( P...
  19. J

Buying: Shopkeeper pad

PM me if you have one for sale please.
  20. J

August Estophyl competition!!!

Starting from 1st af August competition will be held on OL 28. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=371628#post371628 Rules are simple. Hunt there or mine. Get globals/HOFs. Post screenshots with them in this thread. Screenshot must include global/HOF mesasge...
  21. J

Middle level Estophyls - Land 28

Hi, there is a new land available for hunt. It contains middle level Estophyls. Click to enlarge There are 2 DNAs of Estophyls and 1 Tripudion in fertilizing station. Tripudions are set to extinct though it will take 5 days. In a meanwhile 1 Estophyl DNA is set to max spawn and maturity is...
  22. J

Jester or Opalo

I heared 2 opposite oppinions. Opalo has good stats for newcomers and more economical. Jester isn`t that good but with it I would get skills faster (at least that what I was told). So what do you think?
  23. J

Hello everyone

I am playing EU for some time now - not very long though - and decided to say hi to everyone around. Also would like to that all those people who trying to help others and post usable info about EU. How to start, how things work in here and so on. Such people really helping newcomers to get...
Back