Search results

1. Syrinx

Selling: Melee Trauma Amplifier IV

Sold Amp has sold! Thank you for all the inquiries and bids. ~Syrinx
  2. Syrinx

Update The melee amp IV I had on auction just sold for the buyout of 3K. This makes me want to raise my buyout here on this one, I'll have to think about it lol. For now the first person to come to me with 2700ped gets it. ~Syrinx
  3. Syrinx

I'm gonna change the buyout to 2700 due to recent sales in game auctions. 2 most recent sales were 2500 and then 2800. I've had 5 offers now, most was 2500. Spawn if you can throw in some ped on top of the 2 cld's, you've got a deal. ~Syrinx
  4. Syrinx

I have received 2 offers for 2K, and if you consider Deth's post offering 2K, that's 3 offers at 2k. Someone needs to do better than that to get this IV :) And for those that have asked me, I have 2 IV amps, one on auc in game that I acquired in team and 1 I acquired in a trade. Thanks for...
  5. Syrinx

Selling Melee Trauma Amplifier IV Does 20 Electric Damage Post or PM offers ~Syrinx
  6. Syrinx

Selling: Modified Hedoc Mayhem

Furious Fast Fantastic FAP!!!!
  7. Syrinx

Selling: Full set Shadow F (UL)

Friendly BUMP for currently my favorite set of armor ;)
  8. Syrinx

Info: THE HIVE: a tutorial to aurli uber bosses

Thank you Akon :) +Rep (I'd really give you rep, but you're one of those guys I'm always giving rep to, and I have to spread it first) :shower:
  9. Syrinx

Merry Mayhem 2013 Results - Solo

And thank goodness for that! Or this would be a very very boring game. I am so sick of hearing about whats FAIR! These crazy ideas of how to make everyone "equal and the same" gives this game no point at all and in the end if these ideas are implemented, there will be about 10 ppl left...
  10. Syrinx

Event: April Autism Fundraiser at Proteron Pasture OLA 46 - 5k PED prizes

Today the fun starts!! Join us for an awesome event!! Win a prize for yourself and help kids with Autism!! The taxes you generate will go to 2 awesome charities!!! National Autism Association directly helps families with children who have autism. They offer grants to those families that need...
  11. Syrinx

GamerKidz I'd like to introduce you to the charity GamerKidz My name is Renee (Syrinx Syri Pureheart) and I am going to be helping manage the charity GamerKidz. Very simply put, GamerKidz will help connect kids who have Autism with games. About me and why this is an important charity: I...
  12. Syrinx

Hiya Jaywalker! I need to send you the second half of my PM, but your inbox is full :( You need...

Hiya Jaywalker! I need to send you the second half of my PM, but your inbox is full :( You need to delete a few so I can send the rest of the message :)
  13. Syrinx

Awesome Event! Hope everyone joins and helps support kids with Autism and their families :)
  14. Syrinx

Entropia Turns TEN

Happy TENth Birthday Entropia !!! :birthday:
  15. Syrinx

Meeting Entropia Universe players

Totally awesome time! Was wonderful to see you again, David. Terrific meeting the guys from BIG. And always exciting to hang with my cK family! You all are amazing!! Can't wait to do it again :)
  16. Syrinx

Event: The 12 Days Of Protmas

Thanx Treg :) Thank you Oleg and woohooo :yay:
  17. Syrinx

Event: The 12 Days Of Protmas

Tracker missed my hof :) Entropia Life went down for a few minutes tonight and missed one of my hofs. The client caught the screenie tho, so I'm posting it here in hopes of getting my 1 more point....every point counts you know :yup:
  18. Syrinx 454 ped Prot

Syrinx 454 ped Prot

Proteron HoF
  19. Syrinx

Ola46 team prot stomp

Yay!!!! :yay: That was a lot of proteron slaying!!! :yup:
  20. Syrinx

Mindark killed the Mayhem in "Merry Mayhem"

I agree :) I like what I'm seeing so far. But no need for people to be belly-aching already. We haven't seen what the official rules will bring for this years Merry Mayhem.
  21. Syrinx

World Domination

World Domination!!
  22. Syrinx

Unacceptable modification from MA

I'm curious, what planet are you on slither? I'm on Caly and when I right click, and I'm pointed at a mob, I shoot, if the mob is dead, it loots, if there is nothing in front of me and I right click I do not shoot. So it is fixed on Caly at least.
  23. Syrinx

Unacceptable modification from MA

Have any of ya noticed? RMB is back to the way it was! I'd just like to say, THANK YOU MA!!! Thank you for bringing back some peace and sanity to my home. Those of you who know who I'm married to know why I say this ;) I love ya JKP <3 ~Syrinx
  24. Syrinx

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Syrinx Syri Pureheart
  25. Syrinx

Merger of OU and cK Shadows

Welcome to the cK family yall :yup:
Back