Search results

1. Robotek

wave to single persons!

sniff sniff:)) or too little letters:):shots::smoke::beerchug: be good & free! Robo
  2. Robotek

cant upload .jpg to gallery

Why? Is It me? might be...lol:smoke::beerchug: its a 4Mb big frikkin .jpg...
  3. Robotek

Achievement: Commando

After 14 yrs+ a nice milestone for me:) Cheers! Robo:headbang:
  4. Robotek

Suggestion: Enable proper spawns for Iron missions

Hi, for example, Why are steelbird spawns shut down bigger ones are in crater but rare, lower gen. are non existant. Only in events? Since you are going to reset my iron mission counter, now I am supposed to keep track on events to start shooting them, some of us do have real life... Please...
  5. Robotek

Imagine 20+ planets...

I feel this has been asked for already, but still my take on this: How much downtime will there be, since there will be update after update for each frikkin planet? I think something should be done about the choice what u want to update... for ex. I would certanly enable Calypso updates only...
  6. Robotek

Teams crossing / bug

Hi, I wrote a support ticket, but got no other info yet except that they forwarded to some department... Was wondering If anyone else got this bug... If I remember correctly, I think this is an old bug, saw It once a couple of years back, not sure thou. Here is how It went... We were 3 ppl...
  7. Robotek

Selling: Star Mercury Anti-materiel rifle, prototype (L) Blueprint (L)

Hi, I am selling "Star Mercury Anti-materiel rifle, prototype (L) Blueprint (L)". The bp has 51 clicks. Its not an auction, make na offer that I like and the bp is yours. PriceCheck thread here. Thanks to Cycokick for the info. Stats of the weapon itself here. If no decent offers come...
  8. Robotek

Star Mercury Anti-Materiel Rifle, Prototype BP

Hi fellow entropians, I would like to see some pricechecks on this uber rare bp, click. Taking offers in pm or post.. will make a sales thread if that is required. Thanks, Robo:smoke:
  9. Robotek

Combat Sense:)

Hi, after 3+years... chiped only blp tech and athletics small ones some time ago.. so i consider this somewhat el naturalle achievment..:D https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/1/3/1/cs.jpg Cheers all! Robo
  10. Robotek

Uber: Fat exo

After MA reward system dryed my storage to minimum and brought me to tears almost, I managed to pop this fat exo...:yay: Was on a land north of New Oxford, 4.7% tax. Cheers, Robo
  11. Robotek

Finally snaped!

Well, after 3+years of depositing, up to 500€/month, sometimes less ofc., spreading my skills in all areas except the fa66ish beauty and armor crafting, all the "normal" achievments as 150hp, etc. etc. I finnaly did the ultimate achievment... I deleted my active mastercard...rofl:mad: Sent...
  12. Robotek

Happy birthday Hartman!!!

LOL, ur armor is already looking white/grey...well in fact It is white... so here comes the times when your hair will start to turn that color too... a perfect camouflage It will be... Happy birthday old man!!!:laugh: :poke: :shots: :birthday: Robo
  13. Robotek

Rich XXIII Gazzurdite

Well what to say, I think this one should be posted:D Info: of-105 and amp 101light made by Roboman himself...rofl, location is northern parts of shinook jungle. Cheers!!!:yay: Robo Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  14. Robotek

Happy one to all!

Click to enlarge :dancing: A time to feel joy and be happy!:shower: Robo:shots:
  15. Robotek

A bit old news from "Wired"

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,72064-0.html?tw=wn_index_17 Even while I know for myself that I do keep my computer clean of malware etc., this kind of articles still makes you feel a bit uncomfortable...:computer: Robo
  16. Robotek

Naked witch:)

I just got this link in my mail...:laugh: She rocks, hehe! Hmm, checked a few times, seems like the link doesnt work:( ..so here, if you are up for it..copy paste it in your browser...
  17. Robotek

Exploding here!

Ok, I am sooo damn angry right now.... therefore imma post a support ticket that I wrote just a few minutes ago. I will update this post when I get the reply from our beloved support/technical staff. So here you go copy&paste: "Hi, I am writing this letter right after I loged off entropia... I...
  18. Robotek

Killer NIC

Hehe, wonder when there will be a need for a thing like that in eu, I think never ever. Not before MA changes the whole engine and tweaks the system to the extreme, buys the best servers in the whole planet, then maybe. This gizmo costs only 2800ped...:laugh...
  19. Robotek

Thinking about donating again...

Hi, what do you think? I mean, I am getting kinda pissed at the high cash, spaming "ubers" - post whores, land owners marketing campaign spam threads, sales threaders selling their junk on a regular basis... shitting all over this forum with their "wisdom" and then you see there is no "premium...
  20. Robotek

Happy brithday Suicide...! Inquiry included..lol

:birthday: Happy birthday Suicide!! Turning 32 today... But where is he?! I remember he posted a lot just at the time when I started to lurk around ef.:whisper: Didn`t see any posts from him for a while now I think. Anybody knows?! Regards, Robo
  21. Robotek

Happy birthday Psy!!!

:birthday: Happy birthday Psychnosiz!!!!:birthday: My former society mate!!! When will the N$FF site be up? Not tonight I guess...lool :beerchug: Cheers, Robo
  22. Robotek

Hello sheep!

Hello my dear sheep! Where is Robo the supersheep?! I heard he is planning to deposit again today, and I want to stop him!!!! Plz If you see him, chop off his hands so he cant pull out his CC!:laugh:
  23. Robotek

The hand of law goin` virtual!? Finally!

Hi, I know It is not allowed to post other mmorpg info etc. but this one might be useful, even for us, EU ppl... :tongue2: *runs, and hides under the wires* Note the other interesting links on the page... Go go go, wired!!! :laugh: Regards, Robo
  24. Robotek

Selling misc. crap items

Hi, I am selling the following items: Allophyl Leather 31 27.90 PED Argonaut Leather 3 8.10 PED Armax Leather 33 99.00 PED Armax tusk 6 0.60 PED Atrax Leather 6 36.00 PED Atrax bone 44 2.20 PED Atrax claw 13 1.30 PED Atrax jaw 1 3.00 PED Atrax jaw 1 3.00 PED Atrax jaw 1 3.00 PED...
  25. Robotek

Too much server load lately, anyone?

Hi, I just want to confirm if my observations are correct... I noticed that the server load is at yellow or red more times than at green (maybe a bit exaggerated) but still more than lets say 1 month or more ago. :( I am asking you if anyone has noticed that it is getting worse and worse every...
Back