Search results

1. Endi

Adujst time limits for Auction lots

8 day limit Please at least consider changing the time limit from 7 days to 8 days. The 7 day limit for auction lots placed on Saturday puts the end time for those on Friday -- which has much less sales volume than Saturday. Many players only play on Saturday. An 8 day limit for auction lots is...
  2. Endi

Use Rate Enhancers for Weapons and Medical Tools

It would be very nice to have enhancers for: Weapon Fire Rate/Speed Medical Tool Use Rate/Speed
  3. Endi

2x skill gain rate in Octagon (the ring)

Assuming that all ammo burn and decay in Octagon (the ring) go to MA/planet partner operator and not into any loot pool, permanently doubling the skill gain rate for all skills while avatars are inside the ring and advertising that should serve as a : huge incentive to entice more players to...
  4. Endi

Markup column in Crafting UI

Please add a Markup column (just Day, or selectable by Day, Week, Month, Year) for the product crafted by each blueprint in the Crafting UI. This should contribute to: crafters losing PEDs slower/turning a profit normalize production of higher markup items normalize markup rates of materials...
  5. Endi

Small pips for small bids

Please seriously consider allowing smaller bid increments when the minimum/current bids are small: 10 PEC increments when the minimum/current bid is under 10 PEDs 50 PEC increments when the minimum/current bid is under 25 PEDs
  6. Endi

Requests to Devs: Auction Lots of like items; piece-meal purchasing from Shop "bins"

Please let us add multiple of the same item name (similar to stackables. i.e: Oni-Ichi (L), totembloss) into one auction lot. Please let us add parts of a set (AKA armor sets) into one auction lot. Please let shop owners create "bins" for stackables, into which they may add any amount of one...
  7. Endi

Best mining run in a long time

Yesterday, I found 3 claims (iii, ii, ii) from 30 enmatter drops using a Ziplex Ju25 MatterSeeker L. Horrific run. Today, tho, I bought 33 PEDs of more enmatter drops. After hopping a few TPs, I went to a TT and sold all of them back. No decay, 100% TT return. It was my best mining run in a...
  8. Endi

Piccy with me and gorro Claus!

9. Endi

Please ask MA to re-introduce formal Mentoring

This thread and "I miss mentoring" post got me thinking: I like helping people. On the flip side, I believe that new players greatly appreciate help from good mentors in this complex universe. I envision Mentoring Missions as a merged form of Events and Missions. Ideally, Mentors could use...
  10. Endi

Question: How much more are uber Tier Increase Rates worth?

I crafted this Dec 23 2010. All TIRs but for Tier 8 are over 1000. (Tier 8's TIR is 853.) I was stunned when I looked at its TIRs. That got me wondering: "How much more are uber Tier Increase Rates worth?"
  11. Endi

Tools wanted: wish list to MindArk/First Planet Company

Please post your well considered wish list of Tools, non-combat Attachments, and non-combat Mind Force chips. What: Name Profession Consumable type, if any Attaches onto, if attachment Target acted upon: self, item, creature, vehicle How: Description Why: Benefit to players Rationale...
  12. Endi

Dancing At Atlas Haven Aug 2, 2009

RavenJade in Goth on the left. Click to enlarge Thanks for all the fish!
  13. Endi

Endi Looted 100 X Btau From Warrior 03

Sorry, if this is in the wrong location, but.... What: Hunting - Silent 1kPEDs HoF at Week rate Click to enlarge Who: Namir Endi Daquarii Where: Calypso, Amethera, East from Emerald Lakes TP How: Warrior 03, 100 x BTAU When: July 27, 2009
  14. Endi

HoF: Endi's HoF, 1kPEDs from Warrior 03

What: Hunting HoF, 3rd place Who: Namir Endi Daquarii Where: Calypso, Amethera, East from Emerald Lakes TP How: Warrior 03, 1014 PEDs When: July 23, 2009 Click to enlarge Apologies to all for the fashion crime attire.
  15. Endi

HoF: 351 PEDs - First HoF on Cramoth Masterson's OLA 14

Namir Endi Daqaurii - TAO - HoF #42 - 351 PEDs Cramoth Masterson's OLA 14 Full Isis BL1000 (L) EWE EP-16 Protector Click to enlarge Cramoth recently purchased the "old Berycled LA" from Star. It is about 2800m NNNE from Akmuul TP. Our soc checked it out today with some mining mapping, and...
  16. Endi

Robot Intercept Dec 5 10am

Click to enlarge b9e18b5d8a6d3dc50be8a7e93a2a4fa7b1d1f44bd58d6de8
  17. Endi

-TAO- HoF

HopSing strikes another HoF this week! Woot! HoF in 21st place HopSing HopSing Cartwright (-TAO-) Namir Endi Daquarii (-TAO-) 2008 Mar 21 Mulmun Guard 748 PEDs We scored a full Hedoc SK20 (L).
  18. Endi

HoF in PvP4 - Typonolic Steam XVI

Namir Endi Daquarii -TAO- 2008 March 15 I tried to find blood moss with an MA106 (L). Didn't find a single blood moss claim. Instead.... HoF 93rd place -- in the middle of PvP4 Typonolic Steam XVI 208 PEDs
  19. Endi

Changing Faces AKA Aging Avatars

Avatars tend to look differently with each VU. To kick this off, here is a retrospective for Namir Endi Daquari VU7, VU8, and VU9: Click to enlarge
  20. Endi

Namir Endi Daquarii's Zig-Zag Martini Glass Mining Method

You have your finders, your probes, and your bombs. So, now what? Go find a nice area away from other green dots and start running. Drops should be made two finder ranges apart for efficient land coverage. A zig-zag pattern for drops gives a better sense of where no resources are to be found...
  21. Endi

TAO-19 SocTeam Globals & HoFs

This thread is for TAO-19 society teams' globals and HoFs
Back