Search results

1. Ezekiel

Tax Collectors Recruits is looking for new members

TCR is the young sister of Tax Collectors and we are looking for fresh blood and new friends to join the crew. To join us u need at least 50k total skills (we try to avoide pure miners or pure crafters). our goal is to provide good hunters and/or pvpers to the main Tax collectors, we have a lot...
  2. Ezekiel

Win the signature

Hi everybody this is a game ad as a prize you will have those sigs: the rules are: 1-to participate you need post in this thread your name, your soc name/freelancer and for which sig you participating (sig1 , sig2) 2-only one entry will be considered for each participant 3-ill choose one of...
  3. Ezekiel

Akatsuki recruits

Akatsuki is a new society and we are looking for new members able to help build the society and make it Honorable in the Entropia Universe. we are looking for active members to skill up together and grow as a society. No skill recuirement and if you r a beginner player we will try to help as...
  4. Ezekiel

My little Gallery :)

Hello everybody i made few signatures and i wanted to show em :)
  5. Ezekiel

Happy Birthday Trinketsoul :)

Have a great one Trinket :birthday: :birthday: :yay: :yay:
  6. Ezekiel

if you have the possibility

If you have the possibility tu put somethin irl from EU what will ya choose?? i think ill put some revivals all around the world :p
  7. Ezekiel

what do you expect from EU??

what is you goal in EU?? what do you expect from this game??
  8. Ezekiel

Million Entropia Dollars Baby

If someday you loot 1.000.000 ped what will ya do ??
  9. Ezekiel

The N.B.K Legion is Recruiting

:yay: THE NBK LEGION IS RECRUITING:yay: The NBK Legion is a part of the NBK group of societies. we are looking for players with less than 25k total skills if you are intersted apply at the society terminal or talk with an officer. MIN AGE : 18 years for more informations about the NBK group...
  10. Ezekiel

Selling Armor Platings Mark 3B TT+14

im Selling 9 Armor platings mark 3B for tt+14 each if any one interested and wanna buy one or all of them PM me or post here or meet me in game im the most of time @ solfais crater thx
Back