Search results

1. NetVip3r

Quad Combat Training Guide

Love the the FU finger -- Great guide Daisy, hopefully this will motivate more people to pvp in space.
  2. NetVip3r

All KF Competition Video/Film makers

Here's mine Entropia Let it Rock: Universe of Opportunity High Quality Version -- High Definition Version
  3. NetVip3r

Kevin Rudolf Video Competition

Sorry to hear that Scatha... I do know that not everyone can see the "Watch in HD" link on mine.. and as such, those wont load up the HD version even with &fmt=22. Much less the HQ link on the other one. YouTube's quality of service has really really diminished with all these bugs
  4. NetVip3r

Entropia Let it Rock: Universe of Opportunity

Thank you very much Ozi, I was wondering if it was going to be effective enough.
  5. NetVip3r

FYI guys, incase anyone's worrying abut their HD uploads.. just now did my "show in HD" link show up nearly 2 hours later.
  6. NetVip3r

Entropia Let it Rock: Universe of Opportunity

Hey guys.. well here's mine. Processing time's being a pain today.. 2 hours and not even HD available, and it is H.264, and that's after a few hours of upload. Entropia Let it Rock: Universe of Opportunity HD Entropia Let It Rock: Universe of Opportunity HD's available now too.. woohoo Good...
  7. NetVip3r

Hey guys.. well here's mine. Yea processing time's being a pain today.. 2 hours and not even HD available, and that's after an hour of upload. Entropia Let it Rock: Universe of Opportunity HD Entropia Let It Rock: Universe of Opportunity It's still procesing the HD.. oh well Good luck to...
  8. NetVip3r

Nymph server totally crashed ?

think it's bed time @ MA, well, it was fun while it lasted the new umbras looked pretty cool, I would have uploaded pics but for some reason the gallery's set up to not allow png's. Go figure.. i dont use anything but.
  9. NetVip3r

Pets in the toxic zone...working as shelter.

It actually does work fairly well, been using them when mining in pvp since the pet system was introduced, they don't do that well against shrapnel tho MA had already known about this
  10. NetVip3r

MA needs to stick to its roots

Wouldn't "wrong" be less disrespecting than "stupid" to describe a statement? With my understanding of what RCE was defined as, in EU if an item had a TT value of 100 peds, it be $10 today, tomorrow, next year. Not a dynamic value dependent on what someone is willing or may consider an...
  11. NetVip3r

is entropedia.info gameover?

+rep Witte for keeping it alive still brother.. sorry can't be more than rep tho -rep for using MS Tech.. eww j/k :)
  12. NetVip3r

MA needs to stick to its roots

wait a sec.. as far as I understood 2nd Life.. it is not an RCE. You have to buy and sell your credits to liquidate into cash. If that's the definition of RCE now, then hell, WoW, IMVU etc.. are also RCE's aren't they? I personally been playing since, well, since day one of beta. And the main...
  13. NetVip3r

Are you so dissapointed by Xfire that you will delete it ?

This was a complete disappointment and a total waste of time. MA should cut ties with XFire as this will undoubtedly make MA take the heat for XFire's screw up.
  14. NetVip3r

Xfire Developers Chat with MindArk

3:03 EST and finally got accepted :\
  15. NetVip3r

Xfire Developers Chat with MindArk

anyone else still pending to be added into friendslist? been waiting since 1 hour before deadline and still not in. Just wonderin.
  16. NetVip3r

Lost something??

this bug was around before the VU... happens after you remove armor and the body parts don't get rendered. It is client side as others will see the avatar normally.
  17. NetVip3r

Logging Off

One thing that was causing this for me was my firewall settings. Apparently entropia.exe was waiting for a response and it would lock down until it got one. Tested with a hardware firewall and it did the trick. As to what ports, well, I gave entropia.exe full access to this pc since it's just...
  18. NetVip3r

MA Listens? I Claim Credit For Loot Change :D

hmm, I was thinking along the same lines e-lite was. Now the lack of 'no-loot' msg and no loot window suggests that we're supposed to be looting something, if not peds/pecs, that's not being looted. Maybe the new oils are NOT the replacement items for the money and some new items are not...
  19. NetVip3r

No more screen pics?

I use HandySnap @ http://www.wisepixel.com/ it's worked with the vu so far
  20. NetVip3r

WTB a set of chips

+rep I never say much here, but this is very usefull info IMO ty Viper erm, from Vip3r lol
Back