Search results

1. English Stephen

Used to mine only - gave hunting a go. Glad I did. 1 month of smashing hunting results

Hey, As in the title, used to mine exclusively, maybe hunt some combibos or cornacudas with the Z12 but I decided to give hunting my full attention. Here is 1 month's of my hunting globals: So yeah, pretty happy with the results. Might carry on hunting :D
  2. English Stephen

Project Entropia OST 2003 - 2006

Found this on YT, not heard it for years. Enjoy:
  3. English Stephen

What if PED was a cryptocurrency?

THIS IS JUST A THOUGHT EXPERIMENT, I am not advocating for this - I would not support this personally - but I am wondering what other people think. I wouldn't outright rule it out, but I think it would be too risky and eventually destabilise the game economy beyond repair though some say it...
  4. English Stephen

Does MA make their accounts public?

Hey all, Just wondering does MA publish any info on their financial status as a company? I'm not based in Sweden so not sure where I would find any of this info if it were published. In the UK it would be companies house which has the yearly accounts of every public company, not sure if that's...
  5. English Stephen

FOMA Still Lives! (1374 PED Iron in Dome 7)

Hey Guys, Just thought I'd share some positive since the most recent threads are a bit of a downer! You can still have some fun on FOMA even if it is kinda dead! Twitch Reaction
  6. English Stephen

Observations from a returning "Project Entropia" era player

Hey, So it's been about 4-5 months now since I returned to Entropia. First of all - I am 28 now. When I first played PE i was 12 years old in 2002. I used to deposit using splash plastic which allowed me to top up with cash at any paypoint in the UK and then deposit. I am saying this because...
  7. English Stephen

Selling: Tier 5.1 [FIRE FORGE DAR 9300] | TT+1400

Hi, This is an OG tagger rifle, and very rare to find these days. It was around when Entropia Universe was called Project Entropia. It has excellent range and a big kick for its pricepoint. Both a wonderful gun and collectors item. Tier 5.1. Willing to consider trade offers within the region...
  8. English Stephen

Selling: Fire Forge DAR 9300 - Legendary big game gun

SOLD TT+1350 Hi all, I am delighted to offer this amazing weapon from the early days of EU: EDIT: This is Tier 5.1 It is very rare to find now. But I am waiting to hear your offers. Please PM me your offer. Thank you!
  9. English Stephen

[Enquiry] Returning Project Entropia Player - Renegade Fashion Miasma Shirt (M)

Hi, I'm a returning player, and I wonder how much this is worth? Don't know if I want to sell it, you'll certainly have to twist my arm. But generally how rare is this and how much is it worth?
  10. English Stephen

286 PED Lyst

Hello everyone; I hit another "Significant" lyst after hitting one on the 13th too.
  11. English Stephen

243 Ped Lyst

:D - I was happy to see this one :)
  12. English Stephen

Hello everyone

Hello people :) Hope everyone is doing well - Let me just start off by telling you all; I am not a new member :wise: :silly2: . Some of you may know me as "Stephen 'Steve' Beard" from Sterling and Moss. But I now have a new avatar under the name "Stephen 'Steve' Winterman", also in...
  13. English Stephen

SELLING - FULL VIGI (M),Zero Legend Lava Boxers (M), Renegade Fashion Misma Shirt (M)

Hello everyone, I am selling:- *Full Vigi (M) *Zero Legend Lava Boxers (M) *Renegade Fashion Misma Shirt (M) PM or Post with offers Thanks
Back