Search results

1. Buxxy

Happy New Year my friend!! Hope yer doing good ~X~ :hug:

Happy New Year my friend!! Hope yer doing good ~X~ :hug:
  2. Buxxy

Sparticas no buy list

I Agree, Something definately needs to be done about the multiple acc's. It's just getting worse as the yrs scroll by! And some of them don't even bother to change their names much either. :eek: We're all entitled to our opinions & i'm sure Spart will adhere to the rules. Shame we can't say...
  3. Buxxy

1k PED Auction Error - silvarian silv advent

Doing the right thing! :yay: Also we thank YOU too Silvarian, for being a good guy & having a conscience :D It is hopefully to our "Advantage" to have you in the Advantage Society, where we can help you to grow & learn & make the right choices with good advice from caring people. Care for...
  4. Buxxy

Hiya & Welcome to EF & to Advantage Silv :)

Hiya & Welcome to EF & to Advantage Silv :)
  5. Buxxy

1k PED Auction Error - silvarian silv advent

Most Welcome my good friend! He won't make the same mistake i am sure ;) I'll tweak his conscience & ethics into making him an awesome trader in the future :) Personally, as i told Silvarian, i would have put ALL the peds into storage & tracked down the buyer. Or, waited until they contacted...
  6. Buxxy

Hey hey :) Welcome to EF hun!

Hey hey :) Welcome to EF hun!
  7. Buxxy

Heya Mom :) Hope you had a great holidays too. *hugz*

Heya Mom :) Hope you had a great holidays too. *hugz*
  8. Buxxy

Ello Silva hun. Happy New Year!! Hope yer had a good holidays petal. Hugz! x

Ello Silva hun. Happy New Year!! Hope yer had a good holidays petal. Hugz! x
  9. Buxxy

Alreet Petal!! Happy New Year! Miss yer loads.. Hugz!

Alreet Petal!! Happy New Year! Miss yer loads.. Hugz!
  10. Buxxy

Just dropped by to share a bottle of broon wif yer pet :) Are ye alreet liek bonny lad? keep...

Just dropped by to share a bottle of broon wif yer pet :) Are ye alreet liek bonny lad? keep in touch yer sod :P *hugz*
  11. Buxxy

Just popped by to say Hiya :D

Just popped by to say Hiya :D
  12. Buxxy

Just popped by to say hi :) Hope yer well, not heard from you in a while. Best wishes Buxxy...

Just popped by to say hi :) Hope yer well, not heard from you in a while. Best wishes Buxxy :hug: :)
  13. Buxxy

haha noted *loads up her ICQ* :P Imma scared i'll get spanked :P haha You hurt when yer spank...

haha noted *loads up her ICQ* :P Imma scared i'll get spanked :P haha You hurt when yer spank yer know ;)
  14. Buxxy

oooh.. spankies *grins* ... uhmmmm... that's a really tuff decision yer know haha :P

oooh.. spankies *grins* ... uhmmmm... that's a really tuff decision yer know haha :P
  15. Buxxy

Gratz hun on yer ATH ... Glad i was there to to keep yer goin with the smelly salts haha :D...

Gratz hun on yer ATH ... Glad i was there to to keep yer goin with the smelly salts haha :D Well deserved & about bloody time!! *hugz* :D:D
  16. Buxxy

Ello hun... How's things goin? I hope to be back on track soon!! Be good :P~ *hugz* ~X~

Ello hun... How's things goin? I hope to be back on track soon!! Be good :P~ *hugz* ~X~
  17. Buxxy

ello's hun :) I'd luv to go, but.. got teh lil 1.. will be able to start goin when he's a bit...

ello's hun :) I'd luv to go, but.. got teh lil 1.. will be able to start goin when he's a bit older hehe .. He's such a lil luv though, so don't regret these few yrs with him. Hope yer ok *hugz* xxx
  18. Buxxy

ello hun, i know it's been a while soz.. will have a looky at that vid & we gotta have a catch...

ello hun, i know it's been a while soz.. will have a looky at that vid & we gotta have a catch up soon.. Much luv n hugz xxx ps.. Missed ya!!
  19. Buxxy

Info: PRE Order Haircut #34

Kimmi, have i gotten this right hun, if i were to hypothetically give u 100peds, then the haircut is exclusively mine? Is that right? (If so, then deal done :D ) Hugz :hug: Buxxy
  20. Buxxy

HoF: ~Little Atrox team HoF~

Thx Guys *hugz*
  21. Buxxy

HoF: ~Little Atrox team HoF~

:yay: 1900 pedder little beauty :yay: Nice 1 for when yer runnin out and spent yer last on ammo hehe I was due to log out for a family day out & being the addict i am, i said "1 more for the road?" (as i felt a nice 1 out there, yep, i seem to get that feelin hehe) and 5-6 down this little...
  22. ~little Trox Team Hof Buxxy & Cao. 1900 Peds~

~little Trox Team Hof Buxxy & Cao. 1900 Peds~

Was time to log out & i said "1 more for the road?" 5-6 later (as i felt it coming) this little beauty dropped for us *Yay, Buzzin*
  23. ~little Trox Team Hof Buxxy & Cao. 1900 Peds~

~little Trox Team Hof Buxxy & Cao. 1900 Peds~

Was time to log out & i said "1 more for the road?" 5-6 later (as i felt it coming) this little beauty dropped for us *Yay, Buzzin*
  24. Buxxy

Happy Birthday Chimp-bunny!

Happy Birthday Chimp :birthday: Have a great day mate :birthday: :woot: :woohoo: Don't get too smashed hehe ;) :hug: Hope Lootie's good to you today & you get a mahoosive HoF :yay:
  25. Buxxy

Hope everyone's ok. Not on for a bit as i'm sick with the Flu :( Have fun *hugs to all* :hug:

Hope everyone's ok. Not on for a bit as i'm sick with the Flu :( Have fun *hugs to all* :hug:
Back