Search results

1. Stagger Organic

hi all. back (almost) after a long haitus...

Hey guys, i haven't logged in and played properly for about a year, mainly due to the ridiculous time i've had to give towards my film course... its finished now though. I was top of my class so it was more than worth it :) i even missed out on most of the halloween/xmas/easter? gifts i...
  2. Stagger Organic

Milk Monkey Stasis Transmutation...

Hi. Just a so called self reflective video for the film course im doing. Its my first experience with proper equipment so please be gentle... As the film info says, I had to use a lot of shots i didn't want to use, so it doesnt look as nice as it should. but it is honest... the picture the...
  3. Stagger Organic

I accidentally a probe...

I accidentally a probe... the whole thing... is this bad?
  4. Stagger Organic

a little help...

Hi... this is the off topic forum and this is about as off topic as its gonna get... me and my buddy have just started film school and we had to do a simple editing exercise... this film isn't supposed to be necessarily good or clever. it was just based upon an idea we were given... its...
  5. Stagger Organic

Has anyone been hunting feffs recently and noticed that...

Has anyone been hunting feffs recently and noticed that korsss aren't dropping as often as they used to with globals? ive been hunting feffs heavily for a good few months now. and from my experience and many many many globals i would say that in the past it was fairly unlucky to not get a...
  6. Stagger Organic

Entropia on crossover mac

Ive recently obtained a macbook. ive seen that many people have had success in running pe on a mac with windows installed via bootcamp or a similar program... my problem is that i dont have a genuine copy of windows, so... my question is, has anyone either succeeded or experimented with playing...
  7. Stagger Organic

geotrek al15 taurus

ill usually want some of these... pm me. reasonable prices only :)
  8. Stagger Organic

availability of certain (L) weapons

have any of you found that certain L weapons, even ones that "should" be popular, are sometimes very hard to find? for example, today ive just spent the last 3 hours looking for a geotrek AL15 taurus, and from all three malls and the auction there is only one available, in the auction, and its...
  9. Stagger Organic

Does anyone have an explanation for this strangeness?

browsing wiki or entropedia as its now known, i noticed a curious thing in the melee section... Katsuichi Honor Melee Longblades dmg:56. dmg/sec: 40.1 dmg/pec: 4.31 markup 45.32 ped Katsuichi Valor Melee Longblades dmg: 67. dmg/sec: 44.7 dmg/pec: 4.27 markup: 41.7 ped...
  10. Stagger Organic

loot? shhhh, for now at least...

teehee... but first, the purpose of this post is to in some way try to prevent the constant pre-propper evaluation of each PE VU. i have to say i do find it just slightly amusing that every single VU that comes out there is always always always a post suggesting that the new VU has brought...
  11. Stagger Organic

Another mmorpg news tory with no mention of entropia...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6470433.stm yet another prime time news article talking about the immense success of mmorpg's yet it neglects to mention PE. now i know some games out there are a lot "bigger", but surely the more unique real cash economy of pe is one of its strongest and...
  12. Stagger Organic

help a hunter...

Hi. basically here's what it is... I've been hunting a while now, maxed opalo and breers with the exception of the m4a (might have maxed it never seen one ingame) and my rifle skill is about 2.5k. HA is slowly crawling up. Been using my justy mkII a bit recently but still feel im not quite...
  13. Stagger Organic

0.63 ped medium insignia curtain bp (L)

anyone? :) :)
  14. Stagger Organic

An idea to help the majority of players...?

I was looking at the thread discussing gender earlier and found it interesting. Subsequently, I was browsing through the pages of wiki, considering upgrading my armour, and became increasingly agitated when seeing again the considerably ample, nae, vast, nae, enormous difference for the markup...
  15. Stagger Organic

buying an apartment... where?

im buying an apartment mostly for storage purposes... i dont have LOADS of peds so ill probably just get on eof the 249 ped ones in auction. but obviously id like to be ner to a tp... where would you suggest?
  16. Stagger Organic

Rocky 2006

"Let's start buildin' some hurtin' bombs..." am i wrong?
  17. Stagger Organic

So... Would I be right in thinking that...

it would be rather foresighted and sly to start skilling taming and buying whips, brushes etc. justnow. cos as far as i can fathom, the not definite, but likely VU that will eventually bring some use for pets cant be tooooo far off? and of course the price of taming equipment and the demand...
  18. Stagger Organic

Selling: Robot beacon no.2 (tt=25ped) -- tt+135

anyone? ill be at twin for a little while...if not pm me and ill see if i still have it :) edit: sold
  19. Stagger Organic

strange jerking movement....help plz

just started playing again after a month or two of being away, and since ive returned, every so often eu just kinda jams for a sec or 2 or 3. ive got a fairly radge system, it doesnt happen on any other games. i dont know if this is the rubberbanding ive heard people talk about cos i dont like...
  20. Stagger Organic

g...f...x...

now im not a moaner... BUT... why can i play css (counter-strike source for the uninitiated) at extremely high frame rates on my pc, yet PE is, well, rather slow at times. and i dont need any chat about polygons... i was just playing cs on a 64 player server and it was brawcore...
  21. Stagger Organic

Sweating uber mobs...

Now, i've seen this mentioned often. At this point in time i'm entirely unsure as to whether or not sweating larger mobs gives you a better COS or a larger volume of sweat from successful attempts, ie. jokes/ sarcasm/ intonation over t'interweb can sometimes be confusing. if i was to sweat...
  22. Stagger Organic

How much ped do you get IRL from an hours work at min wage?

I was thinking of this the other day. here in the UK, i get about 90-100 peds for an hours work in somewhere like mcdonalds. whats it like in other countries?
  23. Stagger Organic

Why no real life advertising?

MA seem more than happy to play endless hours of entropia adverts to, yes, thats right, people who are already playing the game. I'd be surprised if there were many playing that hadn't considered being either a hunter, crafter, miner or trader before they ever saw those ads. now my question...
  24. Stagger Organic

the a104 ?

I've heard it thrown around that this is the "most economical amp in the game" however, although i admit i have not yet done all the neccesary calculations to prove either way, i feel like its not quite as economical as my a103 was. now i know the damage is higher but the decay is higher too the...
Back