Search results

1. Itto

Selling full Tiger(M) Armor

Starting Bid: +16k Buyout: +19k Auction ends if BO is reached or on the 12th Nov. 20:00pm MA time. Would be nice and fair to other bidders if u bid in the thread. If you realy have to stay anonymous then send me a PM. Please increment the bids for at least 100 PED. Good luck :)
  2. Itto

Selling: Full Nemesis (M)

Guess the subject says it all ;) Bidding starts at TT+1.6k Buyout TT+2k Post in the thread or PM if you are interested
  3. Itto

Allo Week

Calypso Adventure Events proudly presents Goldtop's "Allo Week" Win 1000peds Where: SA-19 (South of Rei's Defense) When: June 30th - July 7th How: Just post your Globals & Hofs from SA-19 here (in this thread) Who wins: A random winner will be picked from the posted contributions...
  4. Itto

Buying Tiger Armor

Im looking for Tiger Armor parts :cool: So if you have some for sale or know someone who looted some Tiger, dont hesitate to PM me here ATM i need: Helmet Harness Gloves Thigh Shins
  5. Itto

Limited Bp's

Hi Does all "Limited Bp's" only have 1 try per Bp :confused: or is it just me being too noobie to loot any better? :rolleyes:
  6. Itto

Buying Shopkeepers & Manneqins

Hi I need a few shopkeepers and manneqins If you have either forsale pm me or look me up inGame Im a frequant guest in Atlas Haven (look around the Crafting machines)
  7. Itto

where did all Shopkeepers go?

Have the Shopkeepers stoped dropping or what happend to them? The few i've seen on auc have pricetags on them that makes you cry blood :mad:
  8. Itto

About theForsaken Society

About the Forsaken Society We had a dream, of a peaceful and profitable lifestyle as settlers on the beautiful planet Calypso. Our dreams turned to ashes as the robots wreaked havoc and destruction against their human masters. Now our hopes have been replaced by a determined resolve, that...
  9. Itto

First one over 1k (1255ped)

Dont know if this counts as an "Uber" but to me it was anyway :) Click to enlarge
  10. Itto

Martial Arts finally unlocked

I was close to mail the MA support and ask them to check if there was something wrong with my avatar :confused: But finally it unlocked :D Click to enlarge
  11. Itto

Global Atrox Young 80peds

Seems like this is a good day :D Click to enlarge
  12. Itto

HOF Atrox Mature 215ped

During my morning stroll outside Ithaca i found this little pile of gold :D Click to enlarge
Back