Search results

1. R

2nd taming global!!

Seems i get more loot taming than i do hunting :laugh: Fap 15 and Fap 28 is all there is to it but at least it covers decay :D
  2. R

A bit Special

I dont normally post globals (mainly because i dont normally get them) ;) but this global is a bit special, its my first Taming global :yay:
  3. R

A new martial artist

Took a long long time since i was skilling with a tt enblade. But i finally got it.
  4. R

Selling Tailoring Materials

A list of Hides, Wool, Cloths, Leathers ect. looking to sell all items in bulk to one buyer, if they dont sell by monday im willing to sell them individually all ped amounts listed are of course the tt value of the items Allophyl Skin 1 0.30 PED Animal Hide 110 1.68 PED Argonaut Skin 2...
  5. R

First Crafting Global

Click to enlarge not a real big deal compared to most but its my first crafting global so im all proud :D
  6. R

Good couple days

Click to enlarge first global on cnd within an hour after landing, Click to enlarge second global about 24 hours later Click to enlarge third global which happened about 10 minutes after the second one, none are uber loots by any means, but still a great feeling to see that gold swirl :D
  7. R

Praetorian Guard Hunt - CND

Click to enlarge not even an hour after we landed at CND we get a global not the best ive ever seen posted by far, but hey, its only my third global ever!! :D
  8. R

Praetorian Guard

Click to enlarge working on getting more pics uploaded but if any soc members have screenshots heres a thread for them
  9. R

Melee vs Ranged

was just curious on peoples preference reguarding hand to hand combat versus using rifles/handguns....and reasons for the preference
Back