Search results

1. zabadoodee

A few ideas for vehicle improvements

A few ideas for vehicle improvements: 1. A fuel gauge. It's difficult to see how much fuel is left when flying the VTOL and can run out of fuel. 2. Show list of who is in the vehicle. It's difficult to see when all the passengers are on board and this would allow us to see who is in the...
  2. zabadoodee

Heat Seeking Missile Launchers

Heat Seeking Missile Launchers which would be effective against VTOL's and cars in pvp4, and would work against Steel Birds and other flying robots.
  3. zabadoodee

Some Suggestions for Malls

A few suggestions for malls 1. If rent is unpaid, maybe it could show a closed door. It's no fun to keep getting thrown out of stores when they have unpaid rent. 2. When viewing a clothing item for sale, could you show the avatar wearing the item in the view item window. This would allow us...
  4. zabadoodee

One Handed Club

The Loughlin Masher One uses One Handed Club Skill, but when i'm swinging the club, it takes two hands to swing the club. So is it one handed or two handed? Or am I so weak that it takes two hands to hold the one handed club :)
  5. zabadoodee

Stuck Mob Reporting Tool

I'd suggest a method where we could report a mob that is stuck in a rock or a tree, and for MA to have a way to remove that stuck mob. There are a lot of stuck steel birds in trees who keep eating up ammo. Or maybe they are actually nesting, who knows. outside the east entrance of Zeus is a...
  6. zabadoodee

Jewelry

It would be cool if we could make jewelry from the bones, teeth and gems
  7. zabadoodee

Trade Lock

Since some items can't be sold to the trade terminal because they have attachments, why not have a feature where you could select to lock an item so it can't be tt'd. For example, you could right click the mod merc and select 'Trade Lock' then it couldn't be tt'd.
  8. zabadoodee

Armor Plate Identification in inventory

In order to equip the correct plates in inventory, I have to mouse over each plate to find what kind they are, specifically between the 6A and 5B plates. It would be helpful to have a colored dot on the plates to differentiate between them. Also, it would be helpful to see the same dot on the...
  9. zabadoodee

Big Mulmun Needed

Please add in some Mulmun Warrior to Hunters. They are fun to hunt and offer some good loot. There is a lot of empty territory on the east side of pvp4 that could hold the spawn.
  10. zabadoodee

Price Check on HL8 with uber Tiers

What do you think I could sell this HL8 for? The tt value is now at 224 ped and all 10 tiers will be unlocked shortly. currently 6.2 tiers are unlocked. Thanks
  11. zabadoodee

Uber HL8 Tier Increase Rates

I wanted to share this pic of my uber hl8 with you. Check out the tiering levels. I bought this gun with 252 ped on it and managed to get it to tier 9.5 when it died. I didn't realize at the time that the tier levels on this gun were different than any other at the time and no enhancers...
  12. zabadoodee

Crafting Question

I've been crafting UR125s for over a year now, crafting several each day and got the bp up over QR 42. I've had fun doing it and like supporting the hunters who use them, but haven't really made a profit except for the occasional good bp drop or global. The price has stayed steady over the...
  13. zabadoodee

Quests - Creative Fake and Funny Quests that shouldn't be done in Entropia

What Quests should never happen in EU?
  14. zabadoodee

Mobs lost in the trees

With all the new foliage, the mobs are so confused. Do they go left around the tree, or right around the tree. They can't seem to decide where to go, so they just get stuck in the tree and wait there a while. I had a nice train of atrox on me so I ran between 2 trees and the entire train got...
  15. zabadoodee

What if they met you?

I've been thinking that it would be an interesting reality TV show to travel with soc members around the world to meet their socmates and record their reactions. On one hand, I really enjoy all the friends that I have across the globe, but on the other hand we are a group of people that has...
  16. zabadoodee

Danielle YouMom Deathbringer is full of crap!

seriously she has over 81k dung!!! That's a crap load of dung. So, if you want to give her crap, she takes crap from anyone. It would be nice if MA made a gun that shoots crap. Then we could have a crap shoot, which would make for a much safer PVP.
  17. zabadoodee

Ever play EU while wearing headphones/earbuds?

I was playing EU on my laptop and had the earbuds in. It's amazing the sounds that I never heard before and how rich the game sounds. Except that I almost jumped out of my chair when a shrilling howl broke through the nice ambient noise. What is howling? is that a wolf or a love sick Argonaut...
  18. zabadoodee

Need help with the coords for the New Switzerland TP

I tp'd to New Switzerland and arrived underwater. So I hit T and ended up at the fertilizer station. I had the nice scenic run around the beautiful path, but now i need to find a tp out of here. anyone know the coords? --Nevermind, I found it way south of where I ended up. Now i just...
  19. zabadoodee

Targeting

in vu 10 , i drag a health bar and then click it to kill a mob and then loot it. after the first mob, i'm unable to select anymore health bars in game. I can click mobs but then can't loot them unless i relog because clicking on them doesn't register. anyone have any answers for this? it's...
  20. zabadoodee

Selling: Selling Dr Duchev Log 17

Selling Dr Duchev Log 17 pm me offers
  21. zabadoodee

Discovery: Adapted Vivo T5

I looted this bp for an Unlimited Adapted Vivo T5 with 1 click on it. 1 click was all it needed to give a little 180 ped hof and the planet's first Adapted Vivo T5
  22. zabadoodee

Selling: Adapted Vivo T5 (UL)

Selling a newly discovered item. First and only one on the planet. it's an Unlimited Adapted Vivo T5 starting Bid 1000 ped Auction will run for 7 days unless a satisfactory offer comes before then. I reserve the right not to sell.
  23. zabadoodee

Transmissions Intercepted Dec 17, 2008 by Port Atlantis

Transmissions Intercepted Dec 16, 2008 by Port Atlantis
  24. zabadoodee

Universal Store Inventory Feed

Is it possible to have a feed of the inventory of all the items for sale in the Entropia Universe Shops, and output that data to a website? The feed could include the item name, price, tt value, and store location. It would be great to be able to search to see if a certain item is...
  25. zabadoodee

HoF: My Gen 04 HOF Story

I decided that I wanted to go try and kill a miner bot, just to see if I could do it and what the loot was like. I ran out to where the miner bots were and spotted one, but there was a Drone Gen 04 between the miner bot and me. I have very little dodge skill and haven’t done much bot hunting...
Back