Search results

1. Sildralin

Silly vote. Please vote =P

Hey We're having some "fun" here at work, and it ended up with two people at work calling eachother a Tulling (translate: silly person). So we had a small vote in our chat that didn't go anywhere, and long story short: I set up a vote so we could know once and for all who of them is the...
  2. Sildralin

What to hunt...?

Hi, I've been in and out of this game for many many years now, and often I'm away for so long that big changes have happened, and this scares and confuses me. So I was wondering, as I am trying to raise my hunting skills as quickly as possible, is there a site where you can search for what type...
  3. Sildralin

HoF screenies

I notice many people who post screenies of their hofs, have a picture when the yellow swirly-wirly snake is around them. How do you do this? Do you use a program that automatically catches a picture when you get it, or whenever you loot something? or are you just insanely fast on the "print...
  4. Sildralin

Belk Bar of Zychion City (co-founder of Zychion Citizens)

Greetings, I don't know if anyone remembers me. A while back, I was a member (and co-founder) of the proud society Zychion Citizens. We ran business at the Belk Bar in Zychion City through role-playing. This post gives a little info...
Back