1. Fadwa1979

:) hello mr

:) hello mr
  2. Fadwa1979

List of Entropia players in IM

Just Joined I just joined the IM is a really good idea :yay:
  3. Fadwa1979

Society Websites List 2007

Active Socs Entropia Brothers and Sisters United and EBaSU Regiment. ebasu.info cadets have been gone a long time thanks ;)
  4. Fadwa1979

EBASU Regiment

niceee :yay: :wtg::)
  5. Fadwa1979

Social meeting Event

Please Note The event starts at 6pm MA Time but is going on through the night up to 18 hours :yay:
  6. Fadwa1979

Social meeting Event

Looking forward Hey sis excellent addy cant wait for the event :yay:
  7. Fadwa1979

Supremacy Reign Cadets Recruiting

All the best Sending best wishes for your recruiting and those who join your soc, your a cool soc :)
  8. Fadwa1979

I refuse to quit

Hi I am sorry for you, so many people are or have been in exactly the same situation, i myself in almost 3 years of playing the game have spent around 12k dollars, i dont really have anything to show for it, i left for 6 months because i had better things to do in my life, but that was at...
  9. Latest

Latest

I havent a clue just put them here
  10. Latest

Latest

11. Latest

Latest

12. Latest

Latest

13. Fadwa1979

Mini Me?

WHOS WHO lol:yay:
  14. Mini ME?

Mini ME?

lol
  15. Fadwa1979

Outback #15 ---> Event 0.02

Good Land We love bernz land and when we do team hunts there we never have trouble finding the big merp :) After all he is offering Ped Prizes for getting globals or hofs, we are there later :yay:
  16. Fadwa1979

Outback #15 ---> Event 0.02

Great This is great Bernz thanks for your great events you hold our soc love to team hunt together so we will surely go to your land again :yay:
  17. Fadwa1979

Outback #15 1st Event

Cool I will organise with my Society for this weekend coming, its a great idea Bernz :-) +Rep :yay:
  18. Fadwa1979

The new PVP PK exploit - Immortality again

Verified I know for fact longcloud did not shoot once. When are they taking those darn xmas trees out? :) P.S twas for fun the stacking that is, one shot as is aw for the entire 1 hour and he was banned a long while ago from EF, no harm was done in game but it seems many people have been...
  19. Fadwa1979

Entropia Universe01: Perfect day 808

Excellent Absolutely brilliant gratz :yay:
  20. Fadwa1979

hello from philsme check this video !

Great I love this video, and the narrator behind this 10 out of 10 for you, fully explanatary to me, and of course something i know too well the gold old british accent, gratz to you :yay:
  21. Fadwa1979

YourMom's Contest Movie ...

Excellent Great video, i have told a few of my friends to take a look saw it a week or so back, gratz :yay:
  22. Fadwa1979

Fadwa1979

hmmm
  23. Fadwa1979

Sorry no I did not shoot at anyone whilst up at that tower, i only have a crappy handgun anyway it wouldnt reach that far, and i too am not a liar, i didnt even know it was a bug, and other people were doing it in argus the other day, i was just having a laugh with friends, we didnt say hey...
  24. Fadwa1979

Wrong for some not for others As you can see i was there, this tok place on wednesday night, we were not causing harm we were playing a game, its called the human tower, we was not doing it to shoot down at anyone , i can vouch for myself Richman1 and shane shizzy, we were just having fun by...
  25. Fadwa1979

Ridiculous

Well this is the 2nd time in less than 1 week the servers have gone down, the last one we didnt even get an explanation or apology, we pay our money to play this game, we basically pay MA's wages, yet we are told nothing is this fair or normal even? how much longer is this going to go on for...
Back