Search results

1. ET al ien

Hunter face (m)

Seeking hunter face guard, male. plz reply or PM me about the price etc. grtz ET
  2. ET al ien

DES hunt

DES Hunt, Begonnen in Fort Zeus, in eerste instatie leek het erop dat er maar drie deelnemers waren. Chelli, Robvee en ikzelf, ET. De dromer las onze conversaties en "oproepen" aan DES om mee te doen. Nar kwam later en Troubles wist dat ze ergen een global zou halen. De dromer arriveerde en we...
  3. ET al ien

Goodbye Opalo?

I'm hunting now with my opalo for a while and have to say, like it a lot except for the damage. So started to use amp's. Now i'm at the A104, is this a efficiënt way for hunting or is it wiser to look for a better gun? Can someone give me some advise on this one? Maybe give me a tip on what gun...
  4. ET al ien

Having a pet

Who can tell me why i should hold a pet, feeding it and brushing it? I mean other the joy of having such a happy friend around... always negging its hungry and do not trust me... Is there any effort, loots or maybe dung or so? Grtz. from the netherlands
  5. ET al ien

Group memberships

Who can tell me how to start a group membership in the EU forum, I saw the natural born killers have one and to become a member they have to accept your membership. I would like to have my own group. Any tips, anyone?? :confused: Gtz from the Netherlands!
Back