Search results

1. Hazzim

First Global and Mining Global :)

My first ever solo global :), couldn't get the swirlies didn't expect to global xD https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/9/5/1/9/MYFirstMiningGLobal.JPG
  2. Hazzim

Login problem.

Ive logged in as usual, but then during authorization it says, "Avatar is still Logged on, Please log in again after one minute". I waited for a couple of minutes then tried re logging but to no avail. Then I waited a whole day, still the problem persist. Is there an server maintenance I...
  3. Hazzim

Game D/L Interruptions..

Hey guys i need help... the game D/L keeps getting interrupted.. checkd my line and there has been no disconnection.. but the D/L keeps disconnecting... i'll post the suggestion the game when in turn up again to what might have caused it.. before then could anyone explain to me or enlightment me...
  4. Hazzim

Game Download.

Hello.. I'm not sure where to go with this.. but is it normal to have such a Low speed downloading the Game from the PE server? or is there other mirror servers i can get it from? i'm sorry if this thread isnt where it suppose to be... but i do appreciate some insight regarding this.. just for...
Back