Search results

1. D

Lag explanation?

I am on a limited gigabyte plan. this week I found out I have used 6 gigabytes over my 10 for the month. I have all the planets but calypso unchecked in my dynamic content download folder. Last night I noticed that all the unchecked planets are being downloaded. For example Arkadia went from 85%...
  2. D

Feffoid cave

It seems that if you die in the feffoid cave, you need to relog to revive.
  3. D

Stuck for 24 hours so far

Was on the way to NI. Now I am drifting and slowly spinning. Pressed T many times, Sent a support case too, no response. :(
  4. D

Merry Mayhem

No category for mind force users?
  5. D

Downloading Hell?

I am still downloading all the different planets content and noticed a new planet file called "Hell". I have downloaded 72% of it so far. What is this?
  6. D

Bug in client loader?

I have a band with cap on my internet. So under the tool button in the client loader there is the option to prioritize the dynamic content files for the planet you want to download. I have checked the Calypso box but the prioritize/deprioritize buttons are greyed out and do not work.As a result...
  7. D

last four updates

Anybody else notice in the last four update file names "planets. PAK"?
  8. D

basic leather extractor?

How do you use one of these? I have looted some, what are they for?
  9. D

unable to update

Download stops, after aborting does not resume, have to start all over again stops again, error message 150 opening binary mode data connection. I have been trying to update for 9 days now. Going nuts. Any solutions?
Back