Search results

1. Elwarth

Best place to hunt longu

Does anyone know a great place to hunt longu? No tax is a definate bonus. I know some places, but they are usually mixed with alot of mobs, like the atrax and longu NE of jason.
  2. Elwarth

A Monthly Mining Event: Z-Games

What is the "Free" thing mean and how do we make 5 diagonally if there is a free in the middle of it.
  3. Elwarth

Help: What's your interpretation? (take 2)

The problem with loot periods that involve a single user is what happens when he teams up with other people. Like say I had bad loots recently and it's supposed to get better. My friend just needs a little bit of loss to readjust. We team up and hunt with loot split according to dmg.
  4. Elwarth

-=>Meckel & Loch ML-35 Modified<=-

The range is a pretty big point, if you hunt mobs like atrax/armax you won't even have to pay for fap/armor. Of course you could prolly make more money with smth with massive dps farming esis off something that globals constantly, but that's nto for a newb like me to know. I think ml-35 is a...
  5. Elwarth

-=>Meckel & Loch ML-35 Modified<=-

There are still some mobs you can hunt with long range rifles like huge armax and not pay much for armor or fap decay at all. Huge Atrax... Just any high dps low hp mob. Takes some patience though. Prolly not shooting it constantly. But the range when using the ml-35 I had was really good 2-3...
  6. Elwarth

Mineral prices sinking

deleteddeleted
  7. Elwarth

"It's over 9000"

I wanna hear what s7ual x has to say.
  8. Elwarth

Show us ya face!

I think I've seen you before somewhere?
  9. Elwarth

Finders

Theory 1: You miss deposits when you use a finder too high for whats around or too low. So target specifically and test in areas. Theory 2: You don't miss deposits depending on finder. TT return is same. Finder only affects distrubition of ore types returned. Ever since they introduced...
  10. Elwarth

Entropia tools Inventory Calc

http://entropiatools.com/invcalc.php When you use this tool and get 2 numbers at the bottom, the first is tt, is the second one the markup or the total market value? Seems to me like total market value but since its in the markup column from above I want to be sure. Whoever might know this...
  11. Elwarth

Ore and enmatter price?

Kozlicek can't use his 104 amps anymore lol :( Actually for that matter neither can I.
  12. Elwarth

Free fall of himi price, a lesson in economics?

prices of everything in entropia falling btw
  13. Elwarth

Ore and enmatter price?

It really is rather low atm, haven't ever seen them this low. People that use the big amps gonna start losing and stop mining. The not UL ones that is.
  14. Elwarth

Mineral prices sinking

So I guess miners, me included, have been doing a good job recently, because the price of just about everything keeps falling. Pumping out those ores and enmatters with the big amps :D Prices of crafted items falling also. Job well done I guess.
  15. Elwarth

Selling: UNL Genesis Firefly

joker seems to bid on just about everything recently lol musta won the lottery or sometihng
  16. Elwarth

Question: Is the TT finder really better?

You really needs tens of thousands of bombs to do any kind of comparison in my opinion. It fluctuates so much even when doing the same thing that its really hard to tell if there's any difference.
  17. Elwarth

Trading vs Reselling

lol and then get a Seg 2 uber to rub it in your face.
  18. Elwarth

Trading vs Reselling

You don't have to manipulate anything or push prices anywhere to be a reseller. There should be a whole other name for that kind of thing. I do think it's been done sometimes, but it would involve items where you really have few items such as... Epsilons or sometihng like that(otherwise someone...
  19. Elwarth

Help: What's your interpretation? (take 2)

Only thing that really interests me out of this is whether the up and down is caused by hunting in the same location or tied to your avatar. I've seen similiar things happen during my mining even thought I've changed locations. Of course I don't have enough data to chalk it up to more than...
  20. Elwarth

Looking to Loan a Laser Rifle/Carabine.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/69949-clarification-about-entropia-banking-operations.html
  21. Elwarth

Looking to Loan a Laser Rifle/Carabine.

Didn't MA state that they'll ban anyone who rents items. I was reading that statement of policy recently.
  22. Elwarth

Project - NECONU loss recovery

This is one impressive project mate. Maybe you'll loot a UL gun eventually.
  23. Elwarth

FYI: Eudoria mining makes me want to kill myself

Do you guys who say you're doing well on Eudoria use the low end ore finders? I'm also trying to see if thers a connection there. I've been trying with the z20 everywhere. Also bought a z10 and tried that on eudoria abit. I've had this working hypothesis that in Eudoria you pretty much have to...
  24. Elwarth

Question: Looking for a hardcore mentor

I think i'd make a good mentor too. I've hunted/traded/mined successfully. Play alot. Know alot. Have all my neat spreasheets for mining, trading and hunting. The drawback I can think of is that I'm not in one of the uber socs where you can have the contactcs to buy and sell expensive things...
  25. Elwarth

Selling: EnMatAmp MA-105

The way I think of my mining amps is in relation to the ammount of ped/hour I can sink into the ground and the profit/hour. Sadly even a 105 enmatter amp is half as good at increasing the ped/hour than the 105 oreamp. Than again it's cheaper than the oreamp 105 and the enmatter prices are...
Back