Search results

1. anotherdex

Selling: Generic Transformers - 2

I just looted 2 Generic Transformers (total TT 10 ped). Not sure what they're selling for, since there is no market price. Pls post or PM offers. thanks, Dex
  2. anotherdex

Question: First shot(s) missing 90% of the time?

I've noticed it too. It hasn't ever been as bad as 90% misses on my first shot, but I did seem to miss more often. Can't say if it still is happening for me as of VU10, because now I'm distracted by the animation of the shot going wild when I switch to my handgun. But I have seen that those...
  3. anotherdex

Newbie Hunter. Am I doing this right?

It sounds like you're just in a low loot cycle. I usually find my luck changes when I switch areas - try exploring and find some other good hunting areas so you can switch around as needed. Otherwise just bear with it and loot will get a bit better again. Stay away from the non-SIB weapons...
  4. anotherdex

Everyone needs to halt from hunting asap

Yep, I was on a hunting run on Argo's where I 'imagined' that I looted this Iron stone stuff. When I got back to Nymphtown the display bug prevented me from seeing *any* ironstone.
  5. anotherdex

FYI: Warning!!!! Missing Loot!

I'm not so sure - I close the window each time and still lost a chunk of loot. I think closing the window would allow you to verify your loss faster is all.
  6. anotherdex

FYI: Warning!!!! Missing Loot!

Ok, same problem here. Had a run on Atroxes a few days ago and got a minor global with a bunch of oil and other TT food. After my run, I went to TT my goods and sure enough, did not have as much oils as I thought I should -- even popped the item info screen in case it was just the display bug...
  7. anotherdex

Finally. WooOOoOoT!!!

Gratz! Hope you got a good price on the Oil Residue! :D
  8. anotherdex

Random Ores in loot...

Yeah, I just stick to hunting for realism. I would never expect to loot a gun or armor off of a mob with 4 legs and no hands... ;)
  9. anotherdex

my first solo Hof over 1k after 1.5 years in MA

Big Gratz! way to go! :beerchug:
  10. anotherdex

The person below me.....

I was going to reply to the post about calling in sick to work tomorrow, but didn't get around to it until now. So, True it is. I'll post about TPBM later. ________ edit: TPBM gets up early just to play EU before work.
  11. anotherdex

New - Damage Inc.

Looks great Dex, I'm signed up.... now let me in! ;)
  12. anotherdex

I Won MA event! CES3

Big gratz Gun! :wtg: sry for the late post - just saw it now.
  13. anotherdex

My First Time on Entropia

Bob, Its been awhile (2 years or so) since I registered my credit card, but it used to be that you could still make some small deposits without entering that obscure authorization code. I did that for a few months until I finally dug out the old credit card statement. It still required the 3...
  14. anotherdex

My First Time on Entropia

Welcome Bob! I think your hunch is correct & you should try to find another Mentor. I'd offer to take you on, but I'm online only sporadically because of rl, so you'd be posting about me soon enough. Anyway, Goodluck and welcome to EU! :)
  15. anotherdex

korss400(L) is gone...

Last I looked, I think it was last week, they were selling for ~165%. When I first started using them they were selling at 200% (and were still an excellent gun to use). So all in all, I don't think the end is here. At any rate, the important thing is to be an economical hunter compared to...
  16. anotherdex

Best "all-around" armor?

I started out with Pixie, then upgraded to Shogun with a Paladin face mask. At the time there was a relatively big markup on Shogun face mask. I was pretty happy with it until I had enough peds to upgrade to Ghost. Currently I'm using plated Ghost & Vigilante (depending on mob), but I'd think...
  17. anotherdex

Nice little Cald :).

woot! big gratz to you :yay:
  18. anotherdex

Question About The Notes ...

I think you could ask the same question about alot of things. Why do people do crosswords? Why do they play EF? Essentially, some people find the puzzles entertaining. To me it makes alot more sense than spending hours blasting away at Argo's or Troxes (which I do alot). I don't know, did...
  19. anotherdex

my first solo hunting hoff :))

Gratz Naomi :wtg: Better 800 than nothing I guess, but I'm with you there. I'm still waiting for my first 4 digit hof myself.
  20. anotherdex

Win A Pair Artrox/Hoggolo Figurines(IRL) Right here on EF

3100 this is not too short
  21. anotherdex

Trick or Treat?

lol, Great idea! :yay: I'll be out with my kid trick or treating at the time tho, so I can't make it.
  22. anotherdex

Warning!

That'll put a damper on the treasure hunts I keep seeing on EF tho. :(
  23. anotherdex

Angel is robbing MA again :)

I hope so, cuz that'd mean I'd finally get a real hof. ;)
  24. anotherdex

Angel is robbing MA again :)

:eek: Wow-- gratz! Hope there's some PEDs left over there on those Tants for me. way to go. :wtg:
  25. anotherdex

Wounding and CS

:headbang: Gratz, hmm you might get your next unlock before I get to combat sense tho.. :bowdown:
Back