Search results

1. Marius_Whiteber

Selling: Full Account for sale

Hi guys . I am selling my full account. (Of course everything is already chipped out and can be traded) . I am looking for someone who is interested in the whole package. The account has loads of skills , Boar(M), some clothes,BD implant, Estate..... Please see a list under following link...
  2. Marius_Whiteber

Question: Chip out hidden skill. - IS MA sleeping?

Hi guys. . Sorry for waken you up. I am really patient, but sometimes you just let to much time passing by, when doing minor bug-fixing to your game. . One is: It is still not possible to chip out hidden skills, when they are locked again, because the needed skills have been already chipped out...
  3. Marius_Whiteber

Selling: Centurion Coat (M)

Centurion Coat (M) very low price!! Hi Guys . I am selling my beloved Centurion Coat (M). A nice item to look a little unique. It has helped me to get some nice contacts, because people much more recognise you. Start bid: 5.000 PED <-- lowered to 4.000 PED Buy Out: 6.500 PED Send me PM's or...
  4. Marius_Whiteber

Buying: Kesmek Vass (L) Blueprint

Hi Guys . I am looking for a Kesmek Vass (L) Blueprint and would be very glad if someone will have one for me at a normal price. . Have fun Marius
  5. Marius_Whiteber

Support case about not working mask

Yeah I know I am not the first one to whom this happened, but it should show everyone what the support is doing in such a case; By the way: My firewall was down and I have opend all necessary ports. read the case on your own for a good laugh;I still hope they will fix it. ...
  6. Marius_Whiteber

Questions on skilling out

Hi guys. . I need your help with some skilling out questions: . I have looted a small ESI and thought it would be a good idea to sell of my unneeded skills. But my first problem: 1: - I don't know how to chip out; and the second: 2: - how correct is following skill calculator?. (Don't want to...
  7. Marius_Whiteber

how should I start crafting?

Hi guys. . I am playing now for 6 month and was a full time hunter; But 2 days ago I made the decission, that I also want to craft a little, but my skills are nearly zero. So I need some hints, how I get good skills with minimum looses. My first steps were: I have bought a 100% Standard Damper...
  8. Marius_Whiteber

Skills for Korrs H400

Hi Guys; . I am hunting with a Korss H380 + a 102 atm, but want to get a stronger one; So I thought of using the H400 with a104; . But now my question/problem I am not able to use it, because my skills are not high enough; So which skills are need to be increased to use it?( Alsways get...
  9. Marius_Whiteber

What to use instead of "copy Past"

Hey guys . It is really annoying, when I want to sale something and I had to type the text always new after sending it; There must be a possibility, to copy the text and paste it afterwards, instead of typing it again and again and again and again and agai...... until the Item is sold. . Thx in...
  10. Marius_Whiteber

Position of TP Hadesheim

Hi guys . I am on an Teleporter run to make future traveling a little easier; Until now it wasn't a big deal because I have the wonderfull Entropia Guide of Alice ( It is nearly a thesis for Entropia) but at Hadesheim occurs a big problem: I can't find the Teleporter there, because this city is...
Back