Search results

1. ReeTard

Selling: -=>Moderate Firestorm Chip<=-

SOLD-=>Moderate Firestorm Chip<=-PLEASE CLOSE PEAuctions suggested value - Price: TT+4954.31 PED **:thumbup:Pyrotropian!** This is such a fun weapon Click to enlarge Click to enlarge@*Entropedia Weapon Stats*@ *I reserve the option of canceling this sale at any time and am under no...
  2. ReeTard

Selling: -=>Malachai Ash (M)<=-

SOLD-=>Malachai Ash (M)<=-PLEASE CLOSE (tt +3k Offered in a pm) PEAuctions suggested value - Price: 4994.90 PED **:pimp:EU FASHON FIRST!** Click to enlarge@*Entropedia Info*@ *I reserve the option of canceling this sale at any time and am under no obligation to post the details of this sale.
  3. ReeTard

Selling: -=>Urban Nomad Black Boots (M)<=-

-=>SOLD Urban Nomad Black Boots (M)Please Close<=- 500 peds offered...PEAuctions suggested value - Price: 547.40 PED **:pimp:EU FASHON FIRST!** @*Entropedia Info*@ Click to enlarge *I reserve the option of canceling this sale at any time and am under no obligation to post the details of this...
  4. ReeTard

Selling: PreGold! -=>Ancient Sollomate Outbacko<=-

PREGOLD!! -=>Ancient Sollomate Outbacko<=- SOLD PEAuctions suggested value - Price: TT+1172.48 PED **:sniper:PewPew!** @*Entropedia Weapon Stats*@ Click to enlarge Click to enlarge *I reserve the option of canceling this sale at any time and am under no obligation to post the details of this...
  5. ReeTard

Selling: -=>Castorian Combat EnBlade-10<=-(Long Blade)

-=>Castorian Combat EnBlade-10<=- PEAuctions suggested value - Price: TT+1300.94 PED **Excellent Economy!** @*Entropedia Weapon Stats*@ *I reserve the option of canceling this sale at any time and am under no obligation to post the details of this sale.
  6. ReeTard

Selling: -=>Castorian Survival EnBlade-10<=-

-=>Castorian Survival EnBlade-10 (shortblade)<=- *3k offered in Pm. 2/11/09 @*Entropedia Weapon Stats*@ **(PEAuction.com has outdated info)** **Check my second image for official EU auction data - 5395.73ped average on 5 sales last year.;)** Click to enlarge Click to enlarge *I reserve...
  7. ReeTard

Selling: -=>FreanD Epsilon BLP Pistol<=-

-=>FreanD Epsilon BLP Pistol<=- 3K Ped offered. Thanks Nat **I sold my other epsilon on EU's ingame auction, 12-16-08 - 5000.67ped** (PEAuction.com has outdated info) @*Entropedia Weapon Stats*@ Click to enlarge Click to enlarge *I reserve the option of canceling this sale at any time and...
  8. ReeTard

Selling: Omegaton A203 Amp

-=>Omegaton A203 Amp<=- tt+1100ped Current offer. SOLD **Excellent Amp!** @*Entropedia Weapon Stats*@ -PE Auction- *I reserve the option of canceling this sale at any time and am under no obligation to post the details of this sale.
  9. ReeTard

Selling: A-3 Justifier MkV

-=>A-3 Justifier MkV<=- Offers considered. **Excellent Economy!** @*Entropedia Weapon Stats*@ *7k price tag removed. Offers considered for peds only.
  10. ReeTard

Selling: -=>Improved EWE EP-21 Defender<=-

-=>Improved EWE EP-21 Defender<=- SOLD - 6k PEDs **Excellent Economy!** @*Entropedia Weapon Stats*@ *I reserve the option of canceling this sale at any time and am under no obligation to post the details of this sale.
  11. ReeTard

Selling: -=>Female Armors<=-

-=>Female Angel Armor Parts<=- SOLD Both 9kped SHINS & THIGHS STILL AVAILABLE! Offer made on Shins for 2500 ped -=>Angel<=- *I reserve the option of canceling this sale at any time and am under no obligation to post the details of this sale. :ahh:
  12. ReeTard

Selling: Improved EWE EP-21 Defender

Put in in-game auction 8k open 10k BO. :bowdown:-=>Improved EWE EP-21 Defender<=-:drool: -=>Excellent Economy!<=- @*Entropedia Weapon Stats*@ @Recent Price Check@ ;) *I reserve the option of canceling this sale at any time and am under no obligation to post the details of this sale...
  13. ReeTard

Selling: =>(Adj Fap) Adjusted Omegaton Fast Aid Pack<=-

*SOLD-40kpeds ....Lucky:cool: :bowdown:=>(Adj Fap) Adjusted Omegaton Fast Aid Pack<=-:drool: (If you plan on bidding on ANY of my items PLEASE have peds in hand):rolleyes:. *I will be taking bids through this thread, or PM @*Entropedia Stats*@ *I reserve the option of...
  14. ReeTard

Selling: -=Selling OMEGATON M2870 IMPROVED =-

SOLD:tongue4:-=> OMEGATON M2870 IMPROVED<=-:shower: @*Entropedia Weapon Stats*@ ==>Starting Bid 80k Ped <== 75k ped offered I will be taking bids through this thread, or PM. *PS I did see the i2870 on the ingame auction.......however not every one looks or buys from there. I am setting...
  15. ReeTard

Selling: -=Selling Meckel & Loch ML-35 Modified=-

:bowdown:-=>Meckel & Loch ML-35 Modified<=-:drool: *Still Available!! 75k ped offered in pm. . -=>UBER RARE!<=- @*Entropedia Weapon Stats*@ ==>Recent Price Check<== ;) :sniper: *I reserve the option of canceling this sale at any time and am under no obligation to post the...
  16. ReeTard

-=>Meckel & Loch ML-35 Modified<=-

-=>Meckel & Loch ML-35 Modified<=- @*Entropedia Weapon Stats*@
  17. ReeTard

-=Selling Meckel & Loch ML-35 Modified=-

:bowdown:-=>Meckel & Loch ML-35 Modified<=-:drool: -=>UBER RARE!<=- @*Entropedia Weapon Stats*@ ==>Just in time for Land Grab 2008!<== :woohoo: :sniper: This is one of ONLY 3 (confirmed) Mod ML-35's in game. Discusion here & again here *I will be taking closed bids through PM on this...
  18. ReeTard

All I want for Christmas is.......

Christmas is just around the corner, come sit on Santa's lap and tell him what you want for Christmas this year. Here is my letter to Santa. ]Dear Santa I would like to see a glimmering set of fuzzy foot guards to match all my formerly full sets of armor. I know it's a tall order and I...
  19. ReeTard

Meckel & Loch ML-35 Modified

I was wondering if any of you might know what this gun is worth. :scratch2: I am not selling it YET:cool:Thanks
  20. ReeTard

-=Selling SENTINEL Armor FULL Set Female=-

-=>FULL SENTINEL FEMALE SOLD<=- Click to enlarge This is the ONLY full set of Sentinel armor, male or female in game. :eek: -=>UBER RARE!<=- :eek: With this armor Neconu, Longu and Itumitrox are no match. Also I don't want to leave out that, you can tank tons of Aurly at once in this...
Back