Search results

1. Solo

Talk Thyme - 10-15-09 Contest Info

:yay: I want to give BIG Gratz to Chesty and Rob they both made workable sun dials and showed them at Atlas Haven. Now we still want to thank Nek for participating he did a wonderful sun dial using a tree at Cape Corinth. Contest rules though...
  2. Solo

NEK Click to enlarge
  3. Sun   Dial

Sun Dial

4. Sun   Dial

Sun Dial

5. Solo

Sun Dial Pics ROB Palmer Sun Dial Click to enlarge CHesty's First Sun Dial Click to enlarge Chesty's Second Sun Dial Click to enlarge They both worked the shadow did move
  6. Sun   Dial

Sun Dial

7. Sun   Dial

Sun Dial

8. Sun Dial

Sun Dial

9. Wastelander  Lewis

Wastelander Lewis

10. Solo

FYI: NBK & Dragons Shadow - Truce

Yummy do you have graham crackers and chocolate too!! Smores sound really good atm:ahh:
  11. Solo

me me me :yay: i wanna sing Kumbaya with you mom!!!:wtg:
  12. Solo

Butch I think that is what Billy and HW is doing is taking a step backwards and relaxing!!! :wtg:
  13. Solo

Announcing the creation of the Dragons Shadow Wraiths

as of date i do think DSW has gotten a little more then expected but keep them coming i get bored easy and the more i can help run tp's the better and with the new 16 NEW Tp's i be running allot!!:yay:
  14. Solo

Dirty language

:D As i started to read this thread i automically thought of this!! and before i got to this thread i was trying to think where i put this on my puter!! Guess i don't have to think now!!!! So I say Proudly FUCK IT!!!!!:eek::yay:
  15. Solo

tonights show on ahr feat dj noki thur 6-9

I wouldn't miss it Nokira, I can't wait :yay:
  16. Solo

dj noki taking your requests here

Great JOb!!!! dedicated to all the men in EU Billy , Force and my girlly friend Naleen:yay: Theory of a Deadman Bad Girlfriend
  17. Solo

Question: Where oh where is neverdie?

Change yes of course!! and all the whinning threads are from the change!!! Some peeps just don't do good with change!! A little change is good for everyone!!!! Hmmmmmm, :scratch2::confused:ND don't go into a lootable zone with that egg under your shirt, would suck...
  18. Solo

A Request for the Power of This Community!

:mad: I miss my M8!!! Please someone fix him and let him log into game!!!!
  19. Solo

A Request for the Power of This Community!

I have to agree with Brute!!! I am a middle skilled player and it seems that most of my highly skilled players are selling there stuff!! They don't like it. and for the advertising of the game, will the best advertising a company can have is word of mouth...
  20. Solo

Does PEAss function with VU 10.0?

Bump I wanna know too! Has anyone tried it? I guess i will try it TheOneOmega and i will let you know!!! :rolleyes:
  21. Solo

Happy Birthday Beechbum :)

OMG! How old are you now???? Ha still glad to say that you are still older then ME!!!!:yay: LOL Happy Birthday Beech!!!! ANother year older, Another year of memory lost, But still to young to CARE!!!!!!:wtg:
  22. Solo

Max Arf Power

Thank you HardWrath We as leaders has tried to keep Dragons Shadow members set high standards and to respect the whole community as well as members in our family!!! + rep to you
  23. Solo

FYI: NBK Group of Societies

To the NBK I want to say that you ALL have my sincere apology about this!! I am sorry that one of our members has caused some issues and I want to apologize for me and my soc mates and i really hope to see others post a apology in here as well!! None of...
  24. Solo

Coffee for Marco

hmmmmmm, NO Loot window :eek: No more!!! :wtg::yay: I can say this 1 pec here and 1 pec there LOL Will the come back with the gold and silver in the loot window instead of the oils? Who knows?!!:confused:
  25. Solo

VU 10.0 System requirements

Gonna have to update this system, oh well i can't complain a system that is 15 yrs old only recently replaced the graphics card(thank god i got a good one) hmmm i wonder is it worth updated this system or just go and buy a alienware? i have a week to decided and make...
Back