Search results

1. Mace(swe)

Leaving The Prophecy

Just wanted to say bye to members. We had fun and we learned some stuff. Thx for all the laughs and some other things to. But since I stopped depositing and gone broke I will just use the game to chat with my friends, therefore I don´t want to take up a place in the soc. So have fun and good...
  2. Mace(swe)

Enlighten me

I´ve been spending a couple of days at CND, hunting and having fun. But with increased weight the time as come to fly down. As a last thing I went to all the shops to see if I could make a bargain on something. But I have one problem, some of the shops is so dark that I can´t see what stuff...
  3. Mace(swe)

Double molisk

Got these 2 within 10 minutes. Click to enlarge First off a Adult worth 208 peds. Click to enlarge Second was a young worth 200 peds. Made me happy that day. :D Why is the pics so small? Sorry bout that. Mr. Larsson...
  4. Mace(swe)

Scammer alert

My disciple got approached by a avatar named "Thegirl from outside" and was given the splendid offer to upgrade the shogun armor to a ghost for 30 peds. Luckily I had already told my disciple about the scammers and their wicked ways. :D
Back