Search results

1. Bear

TT Everything into NanoCubes

Remove NanoCubes from TT Make it possible to Craft (with super high successrate or by simple "conversion") any Item/Resource/Oil .. (you name it) into the same TT value of NanoCubes. That way the EP Gamblers could just buy all the 101% MU Trash from auction and "craft" :)
  2. Bear

Resource Conversion

Make it possible to convert certain resources by unsing a "Matter Collider" into other specific resources. 5 PED Lyst -> 1 PED Dunkel 10 PED Iron -> 5 PED Pyrite 30 PED Valu -> 2 PED Ruga 10 PED Pyrite -> ...... Depending on the conversion rate or, if it is like crafting in addtion to...
  3. Bear

Depth enhancers worth it?

Probably asked a few times now by others, but I still have no clue what depth actually does. I have the feeling it is pretty much useless, ecpecially in Pyrite mining. Has anyone some real data about what the difference is between (for example) 200m and 1400m? Thanks a lot!
  4. Bear

Mining in PVP - Lyst Paradise

Is it only me or is PVP4 now mostly stuffed with Lyst? That would make PVP mining absolute useless - high risk - no gain...
  5. Bear

New kind of Weapon / Tool / Armor Modifications

I really like those Modifications which are possible with certain items now, such as the 2350 or 2600 FAPs or the Armors and Weapons. However, once upgraded you are done. The results is grinding for the needed components which again results in rather high MU for the upgrades. Arkadia has now...
  6. Bear

Space-Bus-Lines (Automatic)

It would be nice to have regular travel services between the Planets - hassle free! The Basic idea is that Spaceship owners can offer services between different Planets. Example: Caly <-> Ark, or Caly <-> FOMA... The big ships can service inter-planet lines, the smaller ships can service the...
  7. Bear

Selling: Ranked Scorpion T7.7

I want to change gear so my RS is on the market. Price is 13k. Items can be part of the deal, depends on item(s) and PED involved.
  8. Bear

Selling: Ranked Scorpion T 7.3

Selling my Ranked Scorpion T 7.3 +100dmg/sec Pistol! -> Nice & Eco MerryMayhem Points Grinder. A105 Imp without Dmg Enhancers: 60.5 dmg/sec @ 2.930 Dmg/PEC A105 Hyper & Dmg Enhancers: 95.5 dmg/sec @ 2.891 Dmg/PEC Hotfoot 25(L) & Dmg Enhancers: 101.7 dmg/sec @ 2.869 Dmg/PEC The Pistol...
  9. Bear

Save the economy: "Energized Nano Particles" BP

There is too much stuff out there which is TT fooder. That has to change! One possible solution would be the introduction of "Energized Nano Particles" which you need to repair your Items. (Don´t start crying yet ;) ) Looking at the Explosives BP there are plenty people crafting for the...
  10. Bear

Camera - The Flying Eye

Hi, i used to take a lot of pictures and Videos in EU. Today i realized that the "Lay Down" Action has been removed. I used it a lot. Yes, that happened a long time ago... With the "new" Mob-Control Capsules" it should be easy to implement a "Flying Eye" Vehicle. A "Drone" which can be used to...
  11. Bear

Herman RAW-505 Smuggler

What is a Herman RAW-505 Smuggler worth? Eco seems ok, a little slow but range is fine. You will need a very expencive Amp to get most out of it or you stick with (L) Amps. Nice for PK but ELM would do cheaper (and better) with pk... Never the less i like it and would even consider to replace...
  12. Bear

Selling: Mixed Set (M): Lion & Merry Mayhem

Hi, i am thinking of letting my mixed set go: Lion Helmet T1 Lion Arms T2 Lion Harness T1 Lion Thighs T1 MM Gloves T1 MM Foots T1 MM Shins T1 Total 17.5k Quick deal for 16k PED entropiawiki.com Lion entropiawiki.com Mayhem Looking for PED...
  13. Bear

Ranked Scorpion T7

Hi, whats a Ranked Scoprion T7 worth? Thanks
  14. Bear

Buying: Ancient Red Scorpion

Hi, i would like to buy such Pistol. PM, post or contact me inGame please. Tier does not matter. If you have an A101 going along with it, i take it too. Best Bear
  15. Bear

Daily Tokens "Tradeable" by PVP?

Hi, i just noticed that Daily Tokens have the info "Is dropped in PVP Areas". Did someone test this? If that works or you want to try, i would "buy" 40 Tokens for 100PED PM me ingame.
  16. Bear

Help: Looking for MS Ride from RT to Caly

Looking for MS Ride from RT to Caly. Sorry to post here but i did not find an easy way to ask for a Ride... Whey are there no real flight plans or a Board to post Taxi Requests? Anyway... I would take VIP if not too expencive.
  17. Bear

Community Help Wanted?

Hi, Entropia Universe has made big leaps with new content, missions, space and other planets. I think its great. Loots adjustements, the limited items has risen lots of discussions and mixed feedbacks. Overall it resulted in a more afforable expericen in EU. However there are lots of small...
  18. Bear

I need a Shovel...

There are Pickaxes now... but i need a Shovel... where do i get one?
  19. Bear

Selling: Trading Lion Parts for Merry Mayhem Parts (M)

Hi, i thought about getting myself a nice Lion Set - It looks cool and has good stats. However the prices a bit too high and Parts are not that easy to get. Thats why i am willing to Trade Lion: Lion Arms -> MM Arms Lion Harness -> MM Harness Lion Thighs -> MM Thighs Lion Helmet -> MM Helmet...
  20. Bear

Appartment Meta-Buff

Hi, as its now Appartments are not very usefull. Its fun to decorate them and you can even set up a shop if you want. Beside that... well... put in the trash you don´t need in storage or simply don´t buy one! I think it would add more depth to the EU and notch up the Crafting if Appartements...
  21. Bear

(L) Item Fuse / Merge

Often you loot Limited Items, be it BP or other items with low condition or just a few clicks. Some of those items have such a low value that it often does not make sence to sell them at auction or to sell them at all. Make Limited Items fuseable a) Broken items can´t be fused b) Only the TT of...
  22. Bear

Better NPC Experience

NPC play a big role in EU now. While you can get daily missions and Iron Missions from Terminals now there are quite some interessting Storylines which are given by NPCs. Sadly those NPCs are just standing around, often totaly unconnected to the story they give. For example there is this guy...
  23. Bear

Maintenance Fee for Shops (with a twist)

Once there has been a Maintenance Fee for Appartments and Shops. If you did not pay this fee, your shop or appartment would be locked and be unaccessable until you paid. Today you can own a Shop or Appartment as pure speculation investment. Dead Shops up for sale is one result. There are...
  24. Bear

Shop Register & Delivery Service

Shop Register A listing with categories such as the auction but with items from Shops. It is a big hassle to run around and search for specific shops or even to compare the prices of shops. This is one reason why the Malls and other Shoping areas are not well working. There are well known and...
  25. Bear

Buying: Lion Armor (M)

Hi, i really like the look of this armor. Reminds me of the days when i drooled about Sentinel :laugh: Looking for (M): Helmet Gloves Shins Foots Well, if you have some parts (or a set!) to offer: PM me! Thanks
Back