Search results

1. Silva Mak

Hey there, remember me? You helped me a lot whilst I was very new to the game. Do you ever come...

Hey there, remember me? You helped me a lot whilst I was very new to the game. Do you ever come here anymore?
  2. Silva Mak

Nostalgia thread: Once upon a time in Entropia......

agreed! lol that is sooooo true. yup, I always did say it was the people that reall made the game, things didn't have to be fancy as we all have good imaginations. Shame a lot of these players have left now that the game changed so much and not for the better either. Once Upon A Time In...
  3. Silva Mak

Talk About Being A Dumb Ass!!!

lol, glad I am not the only one who has done this, though at least you found them b4 putting in a support case. :ahh: Good link, thank you! Will go set this up now.
  4. Silva Mak

Talk About Being A Dumb Ass!!!

Last weekend when I logged in, after that big update, I found when looking in my inventory that 3 sets of armor were not showing, apart from 1 pair of feet. The spaces where they had been were still there and my Spartacus armour was showing down the bottom somewhere. Hmmmmm, what could have...
  5. longer logo

longer logo

6. fuller logo

fuller logo

7. new logo

new logo

8. Silva Mak

Happy Birthday hun!! Hope you have a great day :) xxx

Happy Birthday hun!! Hope you have a great day :) xxx
  9. Silva Mak

Beacons!

YAAY BEACONEERS UNITE we want our beacons back! all together now.... BEACONS! BEACONS! BEACONS! BEACONS!
  10. Silva Mak

Screenie (some PED) Contest

Thanks for the comments and gratz to everyone. I did particularly like Wanderers moody peaceful snow pic. I know I did put in a lot of pics, but I do take a lot. They do all have titles which can be seen as the last part of the url when clicked on, however it took so long to just cut and paste...
  11. Silva Mak

Beacons!

Beaconeers yes yes yes yes yes Yes YES WE WANT OUR BEACONS BACK!!!! :yay::wtg::beerchug::cheer::dance::handgun:
  12. silva shadows ef

silva shadows ef

13. caramel moon ef 909960

caramel moon ef 909960

14. you looking at me

you looking at me

15. yellow geni

yellow geni

16. Silva Mak

Screenie (some PED) Contest

and finally!!...
  17. worlds edge