Search results

1. Dawis

virtual tycoon

who would have thought....
  2. Dawis

ComPet Announcement

That I know. I literary did not know how to space travel, but now bought VTOL and some other crap to get me there. Almost lost my patience through that trying to navigate with my trackpad since my laptop does not have a mouse, but I finally got there. Then spent half an hour looking for that...
  3. Dawis

ComPet Announcement

So i have not been here present for the past 4-6 years. Can you tell me exactly how to get to NPC in Arkadia from Port Atlantis? I have 50 Deeds and I find it insulting that they offer so little time and only place NPC at location which players from old times do not know how to get to. I feel...
  4. Dawis

Selling: Blueprints with Quality Rating

Standard Damper Blueprint 1.00 PED Standard Transparency Layer Blueprint 1.00 PED Reinforced Rod Blueprint 0.32 PED Reinforced Nuts Blueprint 0.38 PED Hardened Screws Blueprint...
  5. Dawis

Selling: Engineering skill

bump.. best offer so far 1600%
  6. Dawis

Selling: Engineering skill

Selling engineering skill 4600, and some chipped out already. Looking for market price.
  7. Dawis

Buying: Radiant Khada Crystal Shard x5

Buying Radiant Khada Crystal Shards. Please PM me for offers. I will take the best offer
  8. Dawis

Selling: Inventory Sale (Blueprints, A10x, Skills, Armor, stuff)

current best offers: A105 - tt+950 A104 - tt+160 A103 - tt+50 A102 - tt+55 A101 - tt+150 No offers for skills or Blueprints yet.
  9. Dawis

Selling: Crafting training BP collection

Selling BP collection for training in crafting Blueprint with QR: 52 Basic Sensor Blueprint 1 1.00 PED Component (Vol. I) (68) 123 Standard Damper Blueprint 1 1.00 PED Component (Vol. I) (34) 451 Standard Damper Blueprint 1 1.00 PED Component (Vol. I) (137) 452 Standard Damper Blueprint 1 1.00...
  10. Dawis

Selling: Crafting skills

Engineering in small portions: If there is need I can chip out large chunk of 100 ped or so: 92 Engineering Skill Implant (L) 1 0.28 PED CARRIED 93 Engineering Skill Implant (L) 1 0.24 PED CARRIED 94 Engineering Skill Implant (L) 1 0.12 PED CARRIED 95 Engineering Skill Implant (L) 1 0.18 PED...
  11. Dawis

mhm.. I should probably split this into categories..
  12. Dawis

PM me for offers.. Grouped inventory: Armor Arm Guards 365 Rascal Arm Guards (M) 1 8.82 11.57 CARRIED 366 Rascal Arm Guards (M) 1 8.9 11.65 STORAGE (Calypso) Attachments(platings) 15 Armor Plating Mark.2A 1 4.87 5.41 CARRIED 16 Armor Plating Mark.2A 1 4.88 5.42 CARRIED 17 Armor...
  13. Dawis

What the hell happened to ECO ?

Confirmed - the full install setup is not launching for me either.. is it so hard for those guys to simply create one installation that will work.. two of them simply will not launch on Vista and third ends up in never ending loop.. Congratulations MA.. in 3 months I have not even been able to...
  14. Dawis

we all know we haver to take our skills into account before we measure eco.. But here the deal is rather real eco VS theoretic max eco on maxed out wepaons. Thus it allways asumed you have necessary skills to max out weapon both now and in old days.. but now it takes into account that even on...
  15. Dawis

Thanks for help! I will get that full setul DL.. however I doubt that it will work, because I downloaded client installer only because the other setup files that I had downloaded through torrent long time ago, didn't work either.. it seems I am out of luck with installing this new version..
  16. Dawis

doh.. I have new problem.. trying to install game on my Vista machine.. client just downloads the game, as it should, but then it launches setup, but client in background starts downloading the game once more - overwriting old files.. the launched setup of course shows some error repeatedly, so...
  17. Dawis

all weapons on same proportions, but not all players on same proportions.. but ok.. I got your point.. Actually that real ecco it shows is actually another best possible scenario.. Cause sometimes you will just miss becase you tried to shoot moving target or something was in the way.. or lag...
  18. Dawis

well... that may very well be.. but usually I just looked at it anyways.. that is my way of reminding me how lucky other players must be.. I wonder will someone try to tier up weapon like imk2
  19. Dawis

Thanks for answer.. I allways wanted to see more realistic eco aproximation, but now that I see it I star to think that old system was better.. Of course that max eco was not reachable, but still too many factors come into play once you attempt to calc real eco.. I mean there are days that...
  20. Dawis

yesbut how do entropedia now my real eco, if this depends on my skills - cause last time I checked miss rate depends on many factors.. skills, internet connection lag etc..
  21. Dawis

Hi huys.. I have missed some months in this game.. just downloading now new Cry Engine 2 version (last time i was in the game was still old engine), and while downloading decided to look up some weapons in entropedia, I heard was selling for good prices.. the weapon was Isis UL LR53, but I was...
  22. Dawis

Question: What is your Engineering lvl?

OK based on these scores.. 100 average players would have: (3.11 / 2) * 42.98 + 6.785 * 17.54 + 18.59 * 17.54 + 44.38 * 8.77 + 98.5 * 6.14 + 207.5 * 2.19 + 412.5 * 0.88 + 1282.5 * 0.88 + 1957.5 * 3.07 = = 66.83 + 119 + 326.06 + 389.21 + 604.79 + 454.42 + 319.44 + 1128.6 + 6009.525 = 9417.875...
  23. Dawis

Question: Middle Level Players?

There are no mid level players in the game. There is such concept, but it corresponds to empty set of players if we take into account average point of view. There are 2 types of players: Pessimists : Defines noob as player who is he or anyone else with skills equal or less than him, and uber...
  24. Dawis

Project: 100 X Argonaut

I know the bets are not accepted anymore but i will make a guess: 1. Highest loot 2900 2. Grand Total - 3900 TT (but I expect you will break counting skills and markups or even profit if normal ESI drops)
  25. Dawis

Question: What is your Engineering lvl?

Thank you for replies.. Continue voting.. I will later try to asses what is total engi skill pool ingame...
Back