Search results

1. Dawis

Selling: Blueprints with Quality Rating

Standard Damper Blueprint 1.00 PED Standard Transparency Layer Blueprint 1.00 PED Reinforced Rod Blueprint 0.32 PED Reinforced Nuts Blueprint 0.38 PED Hardened Screws Blueprint...
  2. Dawis

Selling: Engineering skill

Selling engineering skill 4600, and some chipped out already. Looking for market price.
  3. Dawis

Buying: Radiant Khada Crystal Shard x5

Buying Radiant Khada Crystal Shards. Please PM me for offers. I will take the best offer
  4. Dawis

Selling: Crafting training BP collection

Selling BP collection for training in crafting Blueprint with QR: 52 Basic Sensor Blueprint 1 1.00 PED Component (Vol. I) (68) 123 Standard Damper Blueprint 1 1.00 PED Component (Vol. I) (34) 451 Standard Damper Blueprint 1 1.00 PED Component (Vol. I) (137) 452 Standard Damper Blueprint 1 1.00...
  5. Dawis

Selling: Crafting skills

Engineering in small portions: If there is need I can chip out large chunk of 100 ped or so: 92 Engineering Skill Implant (L) 1 0.28 PED CARRIED 93 Engineering Skill Implant (L) 1 0.24 PED CARRIED 94 Engineering Skill Implant (L) 1 0.12 PED CARRIED 95 Engineering Skill Implant (L) 1 0.18 PED...
  6. Dawis

Selling: Inventory Sale (Blueprints, A10x, Skills, Armor, stuff)

PM me for offers.. Grouped inventory: Armor Arm Guards 365 Rascal Arm Guards (M) 1 8.82 11.57 CARRIED 366 Rascal Arm Guards (M) 1 8.9 11.65 STORAGE (Calypso) Attachments(platings) 15 Armor Plating Mark.2A 1 4.87 5.41 CARRIED 16 Armor Plating Mark.2A 1 4.88 5.42 CARRIED 17 Armor...
  7. Dawis

What the hell happened to ECO ?

Hi huys.. I have missed some months in this game.. just downloading now new Cry Engine 2 version (last time i was in the game was still old engine), and while downloading decided to look up some weapons in entropedia, I heard was selling for good prices.. the weapon was Isis UL LR53, but I was...
  8. Dawis

Question: What is your Engineering lvl?

Hi, just wanted to know how many super skilled crafters there are in the game, but in the end decided to create a poll.. Pick the option which reflects your skill in engineering most closely.. Wow.. experience needed for next thousand levels roughly doubles every thousand levels.. ESI amounts...
  9. Dawis

FYI: Why the loot sucks - EXPLAINED

So to start off this is not another whining thread. This is just a thread which sole purpose is to explain why the loot sucks. I first wrote about this in a completely different thread, but I suddenly felt the urge to make a new thread because I actually think this could be important subject for...
  10. Dawis

Sad EU Story: Based on true events..

So this sad guy (SG) is sitting in bar at some distant outpost and slowly ordering one drink after another. Every part of his body shows grief and desperation. Just some regular guy (RG) sitting next to him, is trying to enjoy the night, but soon he can not simply look at the poor sad guy any...
  11. Dawis

Vista EU problem summary

OK, it has been said by MA that Vista is now officially supported by EU, but ever since Vista got official support things for me got worse than previously when Vista was not supported. This thread is for users of Vista to summarize Vista problems and possible solutions discovered by us. I...
  12. Dawis

Selling: Basic Sensors (total value ~ 1000 PED)

So tittle says it all.. Have crafted reasonable amount of Basic Sensors and do not trust auction to offer best deal. I sell it all or in smaller batches, just offer normal price. The offer is up, until I sell it all or decide that there is no interest in my offer and put in in auction!
  13. Dawis

Rare component BP's

So I have been crafting components for more than a year now, and could not help but notice I still don't own some of them. The most noticable are Metalic bone replacement, and hardened alloy. BP's from level 4 still have not dropped, but they are relatively easy to buy - I guess.. The same for...
  14. Dawis

What is most demanded?

Hi all, today I found out that it is actually not very easy to find an answer to question - which crafted items are most demanded in EU. Entropedia gives us good impression about markups, cost of production and needed materials, but it does not give us easy answer to question which items has a...
  15. Dawis

MindForce future

Ok let me start with saying that I do not know if MA has said anything about this recently, but I did a quick search and it appears that there has not been any descriptive revelations as to what MA is currently doing to improve Mindforce system. I am not sure I can back this up, but I read...
  16. Dawis

Economy crash? Are you worried about your PED's ??

Hi, As you all know PED (Project entropia dolar) is a universal currency in EU. It has been speculated that PED's have suffered a massive inflation during the last years, because the prices of the rare items, properties etc, have gone up obviously. Let me state here that actually I do not...
  17. Dawis

Calypso seperated from new planets?

Hi all. We have known for some time, that there will be new planets added to EU. We knot this will be BIG, we just do not know the details. To my mind the most important detail is will the planets of EU be connected in some way - thus will it be possible to travel somehow between the planets...
  18. Dawis

Time machine! Where would you go?

I realize this is totally off topic, but this is what this section is all about and you know sometimes we all like to dream a bit.. well most of us anyway :) Imagine... if you had a chance to take one trip into time machine and experience any place in timespace continuum for just 24 hours...
  19. Dawis

FYI: Skillgain experiment!

Hi all. Quite a while ago I asked a question, and it seemed that there is no definite answer for that question. Does skillgain remain the same or does it change over time? I promised to do some experiments and post some results. It was not easy but here they are. But first let us get straight...
  20. Dawis

Estimation of EU real player count!

Problem I wonder if someone has ever tried to estimate real player base of EU. I know MA states that there are over 700k accounts registered, but that does not tell the whole story you know. We know for a fact that there is definite life cycle for average player avatar in this game. And it...
  21. Dawis

Have you looted any A10x amps in last VU?

Hi. What I want to do here is prove or disprove a myth. The myth is following - None of laser amps from series A10x amps are dropping anymore. They are removed from loot pool and are impossible to loot. Well impossible for me means even if they are as hard as modfap to loot. There is a poll...
  22. Dawis

Entropia Science

Hi all, I propose to open new miniforum or category inside this forum dedicated to Entropia science. Why ? Well it is obvious a lot of Entropians have scientific interest into foundations of this universe and rules inside it. Every human have natural interest about how things works in the...
  23. Dawis

All in one poll: Who you are in EU. General survey.

Thought it would be nice to create general social survey. Of course it needs a lot of participants to gather some valuable data. This survey is aimed at several categories at once: depositing amount, skill amount, equipment, primary profession, activity etc. Please follow some poll rules to...
  24. Dawis

Have you held ModFap in your hands?

The question is rather easy, but I expect a lot of information in comments. Would be interesting to know how many players have actualy touched this phenomenon, how many know someone who has it, and how widespread this tool actualy is. How do you think - how many ModFaps actualy exists in EU?
  25. Dawis

Skillgain reduced on high lvl?

Skillgain experiment! Results - reduces with higher lvl? Hi all, I want here to raise discussion about skill gain. For clarity lets define the term Skillgain - the speed at which you gain skills, or alternatively - the amount of skills you gain per given amount of action (10k clicks at...
Back