Search results

1. L

24 hours Sweating Endurance Event

You'll probably want some noob hunters like me there to loot your dry mobs, if you don't mind?
  2. L

X-Mas Wish list

Not even shoes?
  3. L

This reseller is being called out!

If you have any idea what Blackrain has always been doing for us noobs at Camp Phoenix, you'd take that back.
  4. L

Another new update and another problem ?

Same error message with the not enough video memory cannot initialize DirectX crap?
  5. L

Another new update and another problem ?

I was about to tell you just that. PEAss has some sort of runtime conflict when AA is turned on. I had the problem the first time I installed PEAss and now with Chainfire's update it took me 2 days to remember how I solved it the first time around.
  6. L

Version Update 8.7.2

Yeah, the idea of window mode sounds logical, if not mandatory, at first, but as it stands currently the function is useless on hi-res screens. The native resolution takes up about a quarter of my screen and I have to lean my head forward to read anything in there. When will we see the day that...
  7. L

Version Update 8.7.2

The default resolution window looks awfully small on my 20 inch screen...
  8. L

PE Ass modification required with VU8.7

Just a suggestion, Chainfire: Rename the program EU Assistant while you're at it? :laugh:
  9. L

Lessons in Camp Phoenix Ettiquette

Just been there and it was a great sweat party. Aside from congratulating BlackRain on his endeavour, I'd also like to acknowledge KeMeRo, who also ran us big mobs, Blackthorn for the focuses, and Sophie at revival for healing. Thanks to all of you!
  10. L

Bit of fun for our noobs :)

Wow you think just like me.
  11. L

Another Kaiser new player oppurtunity!!

Did you do anything he asked for before asking him for PEDs?
  12. L

Bit of fun for our noobs :)

-rep from me for the following reasons. 1. Start the thread and never be heard from again, assuming we're all psychic and know you'll be back some day. 2. Picking a winner who told a joke that amuses a very selective audience. I had to look up what IRA stands for, and I doubt anyone not living...
  13. L

First VU Bug!

Allow me to be the first to present a bug found in the new VU! (Disclaimer: I actually don't know if this bug is directly caused by this VU, but it's one of the first things I noticed when I logged on after much anticipation during patching.) Click to enlarge So just as I logged on today I...
  14. L

Hello MINDARK wake up!!!!!!

Yes I also believe it was meant to be an enhancement. I noticed that the screen now follows the movement of both feet. I supposed they meant it to be more realistic but it's hell to play in first person and of course I noticed some rubber banding. It's the starting and stopping of movement that...
  15. VU Bug

VU Bug

16. L

Sweating - post lag strategy

+rep for good effort. I will try your idea of picking slow moving mobs over passive ones.
  17. L

Something wrong with sweating......

No... East Scylla was one of the successful sweat places I found when the problem started. There were herds of snable providers and scattered gibnibs to the south of the tp. Now if you go there you might find only a few gibnibs guarded by atraxes.
  18. L

Turret lag, anyone?

I'm pretty sure everyone's got a lag story to tell these past few days but try to trump this! So I was near Fort Troy trying to sweat. The lag was so bad that charging up the mind force takes about 30 seconds. While I was charging up, I saw the turret attack an exarosaur close by, except it...
  19. L

StreamingVideo Ingame... what it could be used for. (In the future ;))

Maybe the day when we all play on fibre optic cables with 108Mbps bandwidth.
  20. L

can u global from a lower end critter

Anyone catch that 1k PED HOF off a bery provider last night?
  21. L

Sweat Buying Scam

Click to enlarge This person is trying to buy sweat at Port Atlantis at a ridiculous price. I'm not sure if who would ever fall for that, but it's better that we all know about it.
  22. sweat scam

sweat scam

23. L

Sweating problems

I was at East Scylla and sweating was fine there.
  24. L

Your shot at 300+ PEDS every month!

Ok I looked at your page 5 times and don't get a thing. Wanna explain a bit?
  25. L

Newbie first post...

I've seen 2 different people demonstrating MF attacks. One Darth Vader style and the other some sort of a fireball(?). Can't remember exactly but yes it's a viable combat method.
Back