Search results

1. L

First VU Bug!

Allow me to be the first to present a bug found in the new VU! (Disclaimer: I actually don't know if this bug is directly caused by this VU, but it's one of the first things I noticed when I logged on after much anticipation during patching.) Click to enlarge So just as I logged on today I...
  2. L

Turret lag, anyone?

I'm pretty sure everyone's got a lag story to tell these past few days but try to trump this! So I was near Fort Troy trying to sweat. The lag was so bad that charging up the mind force takes about 30 seconds. While I was charging up, I saw the turret attack an exarosaur close by, except it...
  3. L

Sweat Buying Scam

Click to enlarge This person is trying to buy sweat at Port Atlantis at a ridiculous price. I'm not sure if who would ever fall for that, but it's better that we all know about it.
  4. L

Vote of Confidence

EF's recent change of ownership has got people talking. On one hand, long-time members, especially premium members, feel they have a right to know the person to whom they have entrusted their personal and financial information. On the other hand, noobs like me who just got into EU don't really...
  5. L

Radar Question

Does anyone know the range markings on the radar? ie. how far away are each of the circles? Without knowing this I find it impossible to make good use of the range information on weapons and detectonators. Thanks in advance.
  6. L

Cheap high end video cards!

Tired of running on low graphics settings? Here's your chance to get the most out of your hard-earned money! http://www.monarchcomputer.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=M&Category_Code=drvblowout&AFFIL=TH&NR=1 The venerable 7600 GT is on sale for just $100. This is the most...
  7. L

My First Solo Global

Thanks to Airedale and TaK for keeping me safe from Cornundacauda Stalkers while I spent 2 hours extracting. Special thanks to Airedale for teaching me how to butt slide! Finally got the gallery upload working!
Back