Search results

1. MindStar9

MONRIA - Moon Progress Exclusive

Read the complete article at MindStar Media here.
  2. MindStar9

Arkadia engages in gaming sites ad campaign ...

Arkadia is in the middle of a major ad campaign blitz at several gaming sites, and I got the inside scoop after discovering an ad at PC Gamer.com. Dave Dobson (CEO), and Cyrus Chen, Arkadia's Community Manager, were helpful in providing information, as well as additional photos of the ads...
  3. MindStar9

Arkadia Custom Shop Fronts & More Info

Planet Arkadia developers recently announced that shop owners on Arkadia will have an opportunity to customize their shops. After reading the details, and viewing the templates that will be used to design the shop front and sides, I was inspired to ask a few questions, so ... I caught up with...
  4. MindStar9

The RDI Project - Arkadia may be in trouble!

MSM's first Fan Fiction author (EggRoll One Dolla) has submitted his second offering, and it's definitely worth the read - looks like colonists are on alert - who's behind the sinister goings on, and what was discovered on Planet Calypso that may bring trouble to Planet Arkadia. This story made...
  5. MindStar9

Achievement: Celebrating 8 Years in EU - What a Journey

Who would have thought that 8 yrs ago today, that I would have stepped inside a virtual universe that has taken me on a neverending journey with adventure after adventure, and present opportunities that have been nothing less than amazing. That I would meet some of the most incredible people in...
  6. MindStar9

When Animals Talk ... OMG ... LOL

7. MindStar9

We've all had this experience in game!

It was shared with me on TS, and I just couldn't resist. :laugh:
  8. MindStar9

Planet Arkadia -- Riptor Unleashed

According to what we know about the ancient Arkadian civilization, the Riptor was revered, but recent activities indicate that they're on a rampage for some reason, and the proprietors of Planet Arkadia are inviting all to participate in making an effort to quell the rampage. Oh, did I mention...
  9. MindStar9

SFE - Who's Who - EU Business

Developing a business in a Real Cash Economy (RCE) inside a virtual world requires more than just setting up shop on a piece of real estate. Planning is key, as well as developing a business model that has the potential for creating value as a product and/or service to those with a foreseeable...
  10. MindStar9

WoF 2012 Semi-Finals Scores & Finals Details

After a 3-part battle in Stage 4, six teams came out on top and advanced to Stage 5 and the Semi-Finals. Sweden, Australia, BeNeLux, DACH, USA and Canada earned the right to continue their efforts toward reaching the Finals. For the scores of the Semi-Finals, and details for the upcoming 3-Way...
  11. MindStar9

Arkadia Taps More EU Talent

Dave Dobson (Arkadia's CEO) clearly has a respect and appreciation for talented Entropia Universe individuals who have a potential for bringing something new and fresh to Planet Arkadia. This article is a further demonstration of Arkadia's engagement in the community and giving developing...
  12. MindStar9

Gotta Love Deep Space 9

I had posted this video in another thread that fit a specific purpose, but thought I would share it with everyone here. I'm sure many Star Trek fans have already seen it as I have, but the compilation of various battle scenes along with the incredible music track is quite invigorating and...
  13. MindStar9

Perth Xmas Lights - "Gangnam Style"

JUST HAD TO - IN THE SPIRIT OF XMAS OF COURSE (They really did a great job with this!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vX13aBKV368#!
  14. MindStar9

EUWBC 2012 - Results to Date

The official start of the Entropia Universe World Boxing Championships (EUWBC) was held over the weekend of Nov 24th and 25th. Read the full article and results thus far here.
  15. MindStar9

WoF 2012 - Stage 4 Combined Totals & Standings

Graphic banner by: The-Onciest The Top 6 teams are moving on to Stage 5 and the Semi-Finals, but we say goodbye to the other 6 teams of the 12 who battled it out in the 3-part Stage 4 challenge. You can get the complete Stage 4 scores and standings here.
  16. MindStar9

EUWBC - Launch Party 2012

The Entropia Universe World Boxing Championships 2012 is about to get underway, and they're kicking off with a Launch Party this weekend on Sunday, Nov 18th, at Fort Zeus at 18:30 game time. Read the full details here.
  17. MindStar9

WoF 2012 Heats Up - Stage 4.2 Results

Stage 4, Part 2 of 3 was completed on Sunday, November 11th, and there's no mistake that things are heating up. Read the full story here.
  18. MindStar9

WoF 2012 - Stage 4.1 Results

Part one in a 3-part series for Stage 4 of World of Firepower has been completed and the results have been revealed. Read the full story here.
  19. MindStar9

EUWBC -- Are You Ready To Go The Distance?

It's that time for the 2012 Entropia Universe World Boxing Championships, and another knock down, drag out in the boxing ring. You can read the full story here.
  20. MindStar9

MindArk Buys Back Calypso Land Deeds

Gothenburg, Sweden - October 26, 2012 --- It was approximately one year ago that sixty-thousand (60,000) Calypso Land Deeds were offered at $100 USD each within Entropia Universe through the in-game auction system. The land deeds provide revenue sharing to participants so players can receive a...
  21. MindStar9

CLD Revenue Numbers Published

On October 24, 2012 MindArk published the first audited Calypso Land Deed revenue numbers for the period January - June 2012. Read the full story here.
  22. MindStar9

Primordial Longu Event Results - IZooS Rewards Colonists

Calypso Colonists were successful in collecting samples from the mysterious Primordial Longus for the Imperial Zoological Scouts, and many have been rewarded for their efforts. Read the full story here.
  23. MindStar9

WoF 2012 -- Stage 3 Scores & Standings

MindStar Media is pleased to produce an article at the end of each Stage of WoF with details of Team Scores and Standings, and we offer the results of Stage 3. You can access the full story here.
  24. MindStar9

WoF 2012 - Stage 1, Stage 2 & Qualifier Totals

This annual hunting competition continues to pit country against country in a fight to the finish. Stage 1, and part one of a two-part qualifier found Sweden in the lead, with Finland, Australia, USA, and DACH fillimg out the top 5. Stage 2, and part two of the qualifier, known as the Metal...
  25. MindStar9

Calypso Announces Improved Crafting System

Gothenburg, Sweden -- October 12, 2012 -- Planet Calypso AB announced today that a newly-improved crafting system was revealed with Entropia Universe Version Update 12.8. Read the front page article at MindStar Media here.
Back