Search results

1. P

Selling: Ml-35

Sold Close thread
  2. P

Buying: amp204

If you have one please let me know Im sure we can sort out a good price for both of us :) Cheers
  3. P

Selling: Adjusted v-1

its on ingame ah startbid 1 ped Thereby this thread can be removed
  4. P

Selling: Leather duster Coat

On Ingame auction for starbid +1 Image here -> http://entropiawiki.com/Gallery.aspx?image=2319 Cheers
  5. P

Ancient Imp FF 8000

as title says im interested in what the price is on Ancient Imp FF 8000 and whoever owns it. Ty
  6. P

Selling: Survival Enblade -12

Hell fellow entropians! Last year I had this blade for sale aswell, I decided to keep it back then since I didnt get the offer I had in mind. A lot has changed since then and weapons dropped in prices. I recived offers both over and under 30k back then, But as I said I understand that is not...
  7. P

Selling: Ancient Mk.II & Full Nemesis (M)

Sold! Sold! Sold!
  8. P

The unique Survival Enblade 12 along with other items

Hello dear Entropians. Im thinking of selling my dear shortblade that I kept for so loong. It's the only exsisting survival enblade 12 in game. If you are interested about it and/or want to know stats just throw a pm and ill answer asap. About the price I wont allow lower offers then 40k since...
  9. P

Ancient Mk2 & Brigadier Coat (M)

Hi as title says im selling: Ancient Mk2 & Brigadier Coat (M) Opening for Coat is: Sold at 1500 ped Opening for Ancient mk2 is: 4000 ped (Current offer 4k from Kygon) Instant buyout 5k at the ancient mk2 No end date is set ill sell when i get a offer im satisfied with, Cheers /putchi
  10. P

PC: Doa Rockjacker

I know Dr Udi made a thread about it a while ago but I dont think they really came to a conclusion about it. Anywan I would like to know how much these are today, If anyone knows please let me know. (and if some1 sells i want to know aswell:)) Ty
  11. P

Survival enblade-12

I own the one and only survival-enblade 12 in game which is the best shortblade in EU. This blade was looted during a event 2~years ago and haven’t been looted since. I am maybe willing to sell this blade, or trade it for a high end range weapon. (66dmg/sec, 4.22dmg/pec, 86attacks/min) Used it...
  12. P

Funny global

Hi. I usually dont post any globals or hofs but this one was kinda fun. [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]
  13. P

Repair kit?

Hey all entropians! Do you think MA will introduce repair kits in near future? Like a kit that you can carry with you in your inventory so you can repair weapons,tools etc whenever you like. (if it comes MA will probably make it decay alot lol) And if so would you like it? please some response...
  14. P

PC: the one and only survival enblade-12

I am wondering around how much this blade should be worth since theres no market value on it beacuse there is only 1. I need your advices fellow entropians :). I own the one and only survival-enblade 12 in game which is the best shortblade in EU. (some say the 11 i better but thats BS because...
  15. P

PC: MKV Mentor Edition

Hi im wondering how much i need to pay for a mKV ME theese days would like to get some nice answers :) Thanks in advance /putchi
  16. P

Full Eon (F)

Hey everyone I am Selling this uber Pk armor to the highest bidder accept pm with bids or bid here with a reply! Lowest allowed bid: 65k Anyone want to buy it directly ill sell it at a buyout of 75k (its not a autction with a ending date, i will sell the set when i get a offer that im...
  17. P

Selling Rare Fashion Strider Set (m)

Selling This rare Clothing set (M) Enjoy! Taking Offer via PM!!
Back