1. EarlVonKippler

returning after long hiatus

This is perfect! A great way to catch back up
  2. EarlVonKippler

Entropedia, of course :)
  3. EarlVonKippler

Skilln Villians - Recruiting

I've been a villain since my day one in game. I've seen the soc grow and change and the membership vary. But I've never been unhappy in any way and proud to be a member for 9 years.
  4. EarlVonKippler

I was checking out the iron mission thread listing all the quest givers. I speed regularly playing sometime after that thread's introduction and I think I have at least got the quest from each of the guys. I've actually finished several of the low tiers. I'm looking for a list of the other quests.
  5. EarlVonKippler

I was around for the launching of the first few planets and been kinda keeping tabs on them. Still haven't gone into space though. My VTOL has a thruster, but I just haven't gone up yet. Is there a list of missions? Like I said I've done some, but I'm sure so many more have been added. I'm...
  6. EarlVonKippler

Hello everyone. Some of you might remember me, most will not. I've been on planet Calypso since 2006 and the world had gone through many changes over the years. I've been only logging in very infrequently for the past 3 years or so, just showing up for holiday events and other such things. If...
  7. EarlVonKippler

entropia investment fund status

Well, I haven't seen a single dividend since the first two distributions. I own around 10 shares. I'm sure I've got some PEDs coming to me. I was one of the first to invest, but haven't heard anything for years.
  8. EarlVonKippler

entropia investment fund status

Does anyone have any hard data about what happened with the Entropia Investment Fund? I'm assuming it collapsed, but I didn't see anything about that. I no longer have access to the site or forum and was curious about the status of the fund. I'm assuming all my shares area now worthless, but...
  9. EarlVonKippler

crafting using the android app

Thank you for the quick reply. I'm stuck working retail today so I'll do some skill crafting.
  10. EarlVonKippler

crafting using the android app

Are globals possible? Are the skill gains the same as crafting ingame? I really like the app, my only complaint is that the storage cant be organized by container.
  11. EarlVonKippler

MA server crashed during MM event !!

living on the west coast of america and often only playing late at (my) night is a very different experience than trying to play right now, at this hour, when many, many more people are logged in. i`ve spent several keys without error or lag, but the world is much less populated when i`m most...
  12. EarlVonKippler

Entropia Universe Android App Released

just installed this app. i have been waiting for something like this forever! i also must suppress a smirk, it is so rare to have an app developed for android first. but considering it keeps gaining ground and apple keeps losing market share maybe this will begin to change.
  13. EarlVonKippler

Goodbye to another ancient ... Good Lykke.

now i have even more reason to visit cyrene :) good luck nun
  14. EarlVonKippler

inventory compare utilities

pirx! thanks! it is almost perfect, but i'm very happy with it. now i can sort by markup (i'll average the two sites) or tt or anything :) the only thing that would make it more perfect if it added an additional column for "type" like armor, gun, ore, etc, but frankly this is still perfect for...
  15. EarlVonKippler

10 Days, 4.3k Feffs, 44 Globals and ...

i don't know, i killed a little over 1000 and got only one 110ped global. so, i'm feeling ripped off, since you averaged 11 per 1000 lol
  16. EarlVonKippler

Active Shop List

mine is still up and running emerald mall, level 2, shop 3 : the supply line. i've stick to looted misc. when stacks get big enough to sell, they are available. the pictures are for sale indeed :)
  17. EarlVonKippler

item loss

does auction income go straight to the ped card or does it go to that other section like deed and shop income does now? i had about 200 peds locked up and couldn't find it lol.
  18. EarlVonKippler

inventory compare utilities

is there an alternative to the entropiabay inventory compare utility? i liked carebears version much better as i could copy and paste easy into excel, but the entropiabay version isn't as friendly.
  19. EarlVonKippler

Sunday Scan Technology Event

will this become a weekly, commonplace event.....? i hope so
  20. EarlVonKippler

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

as my +rep said, happy to see you back :)
  21. EarlVonKippler

Sunday Scan Technology Event

son of a bitch! i wish i had read this earlier.
  22. EarlVonKippler

Selling: UnL Embra Laser Sword C1 Tier 2.7

i'd buy it if i didn't already own one. :) great sword. great price. i paid +100 for a 2.5 but never felt it was overpriced. honestly i think it should be worth more, but the high tt value keeps away the wary. in any case, super eco, decent speed, great for low to mid mob grinding. i've down...
  23. EarlVonKippler

How many Land Lot Deeds will you buy?

i bought a couple from the global auction. i'll get more as i can, as they are available. i wish i could get my peds out of EIF :laugh: and i'd turn them into land deeds as well. but that prolly isn't happening anytime soon (ever)
  24. EarlVonKippler

the new land deeds

i was pretty miffed when i logged in today and saw all the relisted deeds. talk about shady. anyway, they are still on global auction for now. i bought a couple and if i hit a big one tween now and when they stop dropping on the auction i'll grab a couple more.
  25. EarlVonKippler

Buying: UL Riker 1

that's my store :) enjoy the gun if you get it. i enjoyed the hell out of it. it may be low end, but it serves its purpose.
Back