Search results

1. Mal

Mal wants to FAP you!

Hey, I'd really like to get my healing skills back up to respectable levels so I am offering a healing service. As of now I'll primarily be using herb boxes, and si heart if it is viable. You only pay decay. Just contact me in game or on here I'd love to help you. I'll fap you harder than you've...
  2. Mal

Elm Rex mm questions

So with these 1 per to weapons I tried looking all over the forum and I from what I saw I feel I still do not have a good grasp of the differences of each of these guns. If there are any differences can someone explain them and if I'm just terrible at searching could someone link relevant...
  3. Mal

did u lose a bp?

in the past week or two i came across an auction buy that i believe was a mistake, i am looking to see if i can find the owner. If u have lost bp to the auction on accident in the past few weeks post ure ign, field, item, approximate qr, and price it sold for. if someone comes foward with the...
  4. Mal

got a 79 ped ambu young then.........

woot woot last night had an amazing night with an old friend at nea's we looted a 79 ped ambu then very next one was 10.85k ambu young im ecstatic. my first HoF ever in anything besides pk.
  5. Mal

woot globLS WOOT

i got my first ever solo hunting globals this weekend two of them, one had a special surprise. after 9 months im glad to say ive had a solo hunting global.
  6. Mal

Good things do happen

The other day I was at new oxford, and i saw a guy who when i was newb scammed me out of a few goblin pieces, throught the old armor upgrade scam, I confronted him and asked him about it and he said he was just having fun that day but nyways he ended up giving me full goblin and like 10 peds, i...
  7. Mal

Where to Hunt merps?

i was mining one time asnd came across this massive field of merps cant remember wehere it was but the loot i got from them was good andjust wondered if ny1 knew where it was, im thinking on atlas island or limnadien's island but not sure sumwhere in eudoria.
Back