Search results

1. Rave

Question: It Seem Players From 2008 Are Starting To Get Higher Loot Return ?

Well, shit, I'm a 2003 player... does that mean my return will be over 100% now?
  2. Rave

COVID-19 Impact on Entropia Universe: Data Analysis & Call to MindArk

I don't think more trackers would give us a massive change in unique globals since the majority of the EU population is on Caly or Ark already (and mostly Caly). As for the 50k number, I don't think we are anywhere near that. Since globals now capture small loots off punys and smaller mobs, we...
  3. Rave

Where can we see game population? Because visually it doesn't appear any different than it has over the last few years, and it seems like unique avatar globals have remained steady for the last few years (~5500-6500). Towards the end of the 2019 it was still in that range. The best I can find is...
  4. Rave

As always, Rick, I find myself agreeing with you haha. There is no way this game's turnover is stronger now than it was back then. That time period was honestly the height of the game, as far as I can tell. One reason I never bought CLDs, I did not trust MA to pay out appropriately.
  5. Rave

The state of the game is going to be the problem. It's still a laggy, buggy mess as it's always been. Coating it up with some new webshop items or a "double exp weekend" isn't going to be enough to retain folks after the COVID/quarantine issue goes away. This game needs a tremendous overhaul if...
  6. Rave

Does this ever change?

I've played for nearly 2 decades now, the core gameplay has always been shoot, shoot, shoot or mine, mine mine. I will say that exploration in this game is fun just because its a well crafted universe, outside of ROCKtropia, for the most part. But otherwise, the point of this game is to grind...
  7. Rave

Concerns for the Future of Planet Rocktropia

Many don't like it because it sticks out like a sore thumb and completely breaks the sci-fi immersion of EU/PE.
  8. Rave

Hello again from the Community Relations Manager

I don't even know what to say or what to expect... Didn't even know we still had a community manager.
  9. Rave

Ancient Greece Shares

But everyone should have some kind of opportunity, even if it isn't very likely. Back in the early gold days (hell, even around SGA), everyone had some kind of chance at finding good stuff regardless of level. That was part of the draw... knowing there was an opportunity, no matter how small...
  10. Rave

Camera always behind player

I'll give it another look. I have FL unlocked and I checked that MMB is still the 'look' button (I've never changed my KB settings, as far as I can remember). Maybe it all got changed around during an update, hmmm. A little annoying if so haha.
  11. Rave

Okay, thought maybe I was crazy. But yeah, it doesn't stay put anymore when I get to the view I want. It's aggravating, especially if you want to grab a cool screenshot while doing stuff lol.
  12. Rave

This doesn't work for me anymore. It sure used to, but now it always snaps back and I can't look up/down when freelooking - only left/right. Feels like just one more thing MA broke along the way.
  13. Rave

So I did a Beacon.... after 11 years

Those were the days, friend.
  14. Rave

Entropia and automated gameplay

Coming back after a few years and seeing all these posts about bots, exploiters, etc... and realizing nothing has really changed since 2005. I recall, back then, that botters and exploiters were dealt with. We all remember some of those names. Oof. Might be time to turn the ol' CC faucet off...
  15. Rave

Experiment on Fouls & Exarosaurs

From the post yesterday, I decided to do Barbarella + Zinkadus on Combibo Olds (no armor). Had pretty decent return and its relaxing knowing I don't have to worry about big losses haha. The one issue I have with this is the TT change to the Zinkadus makes it so aggravating to use, only 1500ish...
  16. Rave

To punish or not to punish exploiters

Why is "drawn and quartered" not an option?
  17. Rave

Maxing Adj SB-90

Just what wiki says, I expected it to say 90 as well. The wiki has been wrong before though! OP could clarify this for us.
  18. Rave

Maxing Adj SB-90

I'd say send a support case but... ha, like they'll actually do anything. Seems like it should be maxed if learning period starts at 80.
  19. Rave

pmaniac's hunting log on small mobs

I cracked a few Fouls a couple weeks back when I ran into a herd of larger maturity, I was pleasantly surprised by their return. Been meaning to give em another go!
  20. Rave

Question: Has anyone?

Damn, you just had to dig that dagger in deeper to the poor guy, didn't you!
  21. Rave

Suggestion: blueprints for every blasted item in game...

I'm not very experienced with it, but can't you set orders in the AH? I know I check to see if items I loot are in the orders from time to time, but it seems like often times no one has orders set for very many things. Might be worth a shot!
  22. Rave

How MindArk failed "Project Entropia"

Damn you for making me feel even more feels about my post!
  23. Rave

Question: Has anyone?

You shouldn't really be surprised if you cycle hundreds of thousands of PEDs without finding anything. Just keep that in mind as you go. But, yeah, that's a rare item.
  24. Rave

How Do You 2FA?

Still using my Gold Card :cool:
Back