Search results

1. Rave

Question: Can I expect a support response on toxic activity?

This just happened in game. I was in the LT Alpha herd, tagging IDLE mobs when a player messaged me to tell me to "leave the area". I was ~100m from him and he was upset that I was thinning the rather large herd that was near him (the closest grouping of LTs near me) and there were about 3-4...
  2. Rave

Help: Game doesn't respond to keyboard (sometimes)

About one-in-five times that I login, the game does not respond to my keyboard at all. I can still interact and move with the mouse, but every single keymap is dead. It's solved by simply restarting the game, but holy hell it's aggravating to do that just to make the keyboard work. I recall this...
  3. Rave

How MindArk failed "Project Entropia"

Well, I haven't posted a thread here in years. And, yes, this is a rant. I haven't played significantly in years, but I came back around to check out the migration and have logged into the game every day thus far. However, this is not a rant about loot, lack of support from MA, withdrawal times...
  4. Rave

Selling: Full 8A SGA Plate Set

As the title states, 7x 8A SGA plates for sale! Looking for ~10k for the set!
  5. Rave

Fix "Next Target"

It's really annoying when I'm being attacked and I hit "Next Target" and I get a reticle over a mob on the other side of the radar. Also, sometimes when it targets a mob behind me, my guy just runs backwards and never turns to actually attack. I mean, these issues aren't getting me killed, they...
  6. Rave

Selling: Imp2870 SGA Tier 7

SOLD! Best of luck to the new owner!
  7. Rave

What happened to crater?

Well, my first time logging in since the last quick patch... I jumped to Vanguards to kill a few and I noticed that Warlocks are everywhere. They are completely mixed in with the Vanguards. These mobs are two completely different damage types, so how exactly is a Vanguard hunter supposed to...
  8. Rave

Selling: Rx Optac x1 (M)

Looking for PEDs, maybe CLDs Feel free to look like a badass! RX Optac (M) Tier 1.9 Armor stats SOLD!
  9. Rave

Eco Hunting Log

Big game hunting as always been costly for me, so I've decided to take a new approach. I'll be hunting smaller mobs than my usual prey while using more a more economical setup. I'd like to see how differing hunting styles can affect return over cost. No more big gambling, so let's see how...
  10. Rave

Selling: Bulk of CLDs

Selling 70x CLDs in bulk. 98,700 PED for the bulk (1410 per CLD) 1420 per CLD for smaller amounts. Cheers Rave SOLD
  11. Rave

Remove small birds from Dailies

50 Chirpy's, really? I can't even find one :laugh: Either add a solid spawn somewhere on Caly for EVERY mob, or do not have every mob on daily missions. Or let us turn down a daily mission for a new one.
  12. Rave

Selling: Modified FAP

Modified FAP Tier 3.0 Price: 187,000 PED *Will accept Modified Hedoc Mayhem as partial payment PM me here or in game! -Rave SOLD
  13. Rave

What is this HP Bar symbol?

Just curious what this means? There is no tooltip for it, and I've never seen it before :laugh:
  14. Rave

Questionable Actions of Forum Mods

This post is completely warranted and is not breaking forum rules. For the umpteenth time, a thread has been locked because a forum mod has decided it is inappropriate or has gone on too long. However, no warnings were issued to fix the content of the post, nor were earlier replied edited to...
  15. Rave

Allow Vehicles Near Troy (Proteron)

Honestly, this is the dumbest thing on Calypso. Blocking vehicles in a popular hunting area where ninja spawns are prevalent is beyond aggravating. You can outrun Youngs without issue, but the Olds will run you down. So, if you are on one mob, you can't run them out of the No Vehicle zone to...
  16. Rave

This is how Ark's GR Hunting should work

Arkadia's current functionality of the GR Hunting division is somewhat chaotic and unrestricted. One run of Aakas 08 nets me about 20k points per run, and since there is NO time limit over 30 days of time... point totals could easily reach the millions. A bit absurd. On top of that, Vault's...
  17. Rave

Abuse of MM Categories

Why is this still allowed? There are certain people who are in "Category 4" (Lv70-99) that are clearly over Lv100. They pull enough skills out to qualify for Cat4 and then after being assigned to Cat4 by the mission giver, they chip right back in. No names here, but I have already seen Great...
  18. Rave

Uber: This made WoF Round 3 worth it!

We decided I should run support this weekend, so that I could hit the Straw Bonus on Sabas (got a 600 PED HOF on Saba Queen) and then move to help support with Atrax. Our support decided that the Atrax Queen would be worth the time because it's 99% guaranteed global (one of them wasn't, boo!)...
  19. Rave

Achievement: Worst 'No Loot' Ever

I just killed a Vanguard Coordinator (Lv75)... I thought it was loot lag. Nope. "This Create Didn't Carry Any Loot". Then the next two kills (Coordinator and Commander) were also NO LOOT. Apparently I am not the only one on that spawn getting NO LOOT after NO LOOT. Super bug:eyecrazy:
  20. Rave

Selling: UL Hunting Gear

Looking for PEDs, CLDs, possibly certain items. Start bids and buyouts posted, but I will consider other offers, including package discounts. Feel free to look like a badass! RX Optac (M) Tier 1.9 Armor stats Start bid: +32k PED Buyout: +34k PED *Will accept Angel (M) or similar sets for...
  21. Rave

Mob levels don't make sense

I'm just curious if anyone else has noticed this: mobs levels don't seem comparable from mob to mob. Example: Mulaak'f Bandit (LV52): 1450 HP, 118 Damage (100% impact), 17110 Threat Falxangius Stalker (LV48): 3560 HP, 260 Damage (10% Stab, 90% Impact), 92560 Threat Big Bulk Gen 01 (LV39): 5600...
  22. Rave

Selling: Ranked Scorption T5.5

Ranked Scorpion T5.5: +16,000 PED ***Remaining tiers: 140, 101, 152, 153, 64, 64 Ranked Scorpion (with Tier I-V damage enhancers and Hotfoot 25 (L)): 92.4 DPS, 2.871 DPP Ranked Scorpion (with Tier I-V damage enhancers and a204): 85.4 DPS, 2.917 DPP *Recommended level: 45 Laser Pistoleer...
  23. Rave

The new HP bars...

Nope. Nope. Nope. Change them back. Awful. Whatever happened to "Don't fix what isn't broken,"..? Then again, EU has a history of that. Another bad change... typing. My text window randomly deactivates while typing, causing me to hit a million hot keys...
  24. Rave

Buying: Salamander Shins SGA (M)

Title says it all, hit me up with offer :yay: Cheers, Rave
  25. Rave

Info: Game Mechanics That Hurt the EU

After 11 years in EU (actually, 12 if you include closed beta when nothing worked well haha), I have seen every change this game has gone through, good and bad. After some chatting with friends and soc-mates, I decided to compile a list of game mechanics that changed or were added which...
Back