Search results

1. Jenga

Selling: 400.28 esi

Evening all, A bunch of us Hounds were the warm-up act on dasps before the Huuuuge ATH, and although we didn't strike lucky with the big one we did manage to pick this out of a dead dasp's belly. Click to enlarge So, I'm sticking this bad boy on here til midnight Thursday (I'm out boozing on...
  2. Jenga

Insti-Uber! (L)

Good morrow kind Sirs and Madams, Now then, I have just logged from the game and am enjoying a nice cheeky glass of red (mmmmm red wine :)) anyway, part of the soc conversation before I left was about the skilling and the loss of 3x skill gain (as covered in 99999392323 threeads already) ...
  3. Jenga

Hounds Hug the Hogs!

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Chopper, Last night, we Hounds had a fun time gamboling through a 35 pedder beacon. The profit wasn't great, but we did stay in the black, which was nice:) . Not only that but I saw my first Big Bulk (fast fat cheeky bugger isn't it?)...and I didn't die!:yay: Anyway...
  4. Jenga

Yet another KSing thread!

Evening all, I hope that this doesn't come across as a whiney thread, but I had to get this of my chest, and yes, this is yet another KSing thread (you are now free to groan and roll your eyes!:rolleyes:). Now, I have generally had good experiences in EU, met nice people, killed nice mobs...
  5. Jenga

Harry the Hogglo takes pity on sick Jenga

Now then, The 'ztoopid human' controlling 'ickle Jenga was sent home sick today. He got himself a nice bag of comfort maltesers and rather then watch poohey daytime TV decided shove some chocolate covered fingers up some hogglo nostrils. :) Now, not being uber, or even an uber noob, he settled...
  6. Jenga

Missing on the money shot

Goood evenin' Is it just me, or when you are busy plinking away at mob X, you are shooting him, he is happily chewing on your extremities and all is well with the world. The mob's HP is run down and you think to yourself "oooh, I getting low myself but just ONE more hit and it's hoftime!"...
  7. Jenga

My first (and probably only) crafting global

So there I was, back in the house after a couple of cheeky beers :drink: (it being a Saturday and all), and I felt like a little grolsch fuelled blast on the old entropia thingy. I tried some feffs, but they weren't happy teddies and didn't drop for me :( I dropped some probes and got max...
  8. Jenga

Drones, do they drop shiny things?

Right, After having a Drone 06 open a can of whup-ass on me N of twin I decided to increase my dodge from the mighty 42 points (uber or what?!) that it was on at the time to something that would be vaguely respectable. Anyhoo, I started plinking away at the drones at the beginning of the...
  9. Jenga

So that's what the blue light is...

So there I was, gently jogging to the drones E of Jason when I saw a likely specimin at my 10 o'clock. Just as I was changing direction to wards it I saw a blue light appear on it but thinking nothing of it I started shooting. After a few shots it dawned on me that it was a rifle hit so I...
Back