Search results

1. archman

Selling: Martial SGA Thighs (M)! Look at the stats! Ready to tier!

Selling Martial SGA Thighs UL (M) 1000 ped. No trades only ped. Very rare item! IIRC only 3 in game. Stats below.
  2. archman

Selling: Martial SGA Thighs (M) 1600 ped

Selling Martial SGA Thighs (M) 1600 ped. No trades only ped. Very rare item! IIRC only 3 in game.
  3. archman

Selling: Boar Male full set unlimited

SOLD SB- tt+2100 ped BO- tt+2300 ped auction will close 3 days after SB. Peds only offers please. edit:Starting bid has been meet. Sale ends Monday. Tier numbers in picture below.
  4. archman

Halloween instances

Can not enter any of the 5 instances at any of the locations. Been trying for over an hour. I have relogged. Please extend the end of the event for us that can't get in. I only can participate certain hours and i want to do all 40 hours.
  5. archman

Invitation to all DJs

My haunted apartment is up and running on Arkadia. Feel free to use my place for your broadcasts. Send me a PM so I know when you will be there. Address is Celeste harbor North tp building 16 level 1. (the building closest to the tp with the camo paint exterior.) Here is a link to my thread on...
  6. archman

The Devil's Den on Arkadia......Do you dare enter?

Skillin’ Villains society is proud to present the 4th Skillin’ Villains Haunted Event "The Devil’s Den" :vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire: I would like to invite you on a tour while the moonlight moves across the land, if you will. Enter the gates of...
  7. archman

Uber: 6 years in game.....6K Eomon.....pretty awesome :)

Cherries and I set out to loot some Adjusted Angel armour. First we got a small globe then we got the 165 ped esi in the picture. Next came our best loot in our 6 years in game. Thanks to Cherries for the help. I bought some angel UL armour with this fine loot. I am sure Cherries will get...
  8. archman

Picture tour of Cyrene during my first two weeks there.

Pictures of mobs, vehicles, and places for those who haven't made the trip yet. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=member&imageuser=9763
  9. archman

Buying: Angel armor UL Male pieces

I am looking to buy any angel male UL parts for 2500ped. I already have shins.
  10. archman

Fight fire with fire I say...

Brought the drakes a surprise from the Arctic ocean. When does RT drop these in loot or drop a crafting bp? Maybe I will have to go back to the Arctic and loot one of those stealth flame throwers. They are so fun to use but I was unhappy with the low tt value.
  11. archman

Space Travel question

Any truth to the rumor you can get on a mothership and log off and then log back in at your destination when the mothership gets there without fear of losing stackables?
  12. archman

Discovery: Holy Helmet Batman! Holy Helmet F L discovered

Cherries and I were a little bored of hunting Rocktropians so we tried some pop dragons. Cherries was nice enough to model the helmet for me. It has similar stats to Angel armor. Very low full tt of 33 ped. Guess I have to go to Rocktropia for all my discoveries. Both of them have come from there.
  13. archman

New uber society?

I heard from a reliable source that some members of Universe United formed a new society called Death on Arrival. Any members of DOA or UU wish to comment on why this happened?
  14. archman

Buying: Angel Shin (M)

1.7K is my offer. PM me so we can meet in game.
  15. archman

Selling: One Time Travel Crystal to travel to Ancient Greece from Next Island

A very rare crafted item. One of three needed for time travel from Next Island to Ancient Greece or other destinations in the near future. Be one of the very few who have gone back in time. Bids will be taken in PM and buyer can remain anonymous if they say so in PM. I have a buyout set...
  16. archman

New mindforce signatures

1 2 3 4 5 6
  17. archman

MF Hunting visual effects for all six strike chips

Corrosive Combustive Cryogenic Lacerating Electric Kinetic Thanks to Softhart for filming this for me.
  18. archman

Selling: Colored and Textured Valkyrie MK2

PM me if you see one you like. I have plain ones also.
  19. archman

Discovery: My first discovery...nearly 5 years in....Neverdie FA Series 003 (L)

Half credit goes to Cherries my hunting partner. :yay: Looted off a Sacred Wolf Mature.
  20. archman

Silent uber...up up and away.....

72 click Sleipnir Mk2 BP on rubber lists. Hungwell motors is now Hungwell airlines.:dancing: The second picture is of Cherries and I maiden flight. PM me if you want to buy one.
  21. archman

No BP dropping while crafting car parts.

Anyone else have this problem? I crafted car parts for over an hour with no bp drops at all. I usually get 5 or 6 in that amount of time before the update.
  22. archman

Achievement: Medium health.....weakness be gone

Only took 4 years and 10 months but I finally got my 150 health. :yay:
  23. archman

Question: Is there fruit, dung, and stones on Rocktropia?

Has anyone found any of those? Has there been any sighting of those beer cans yet?
  24. archman

Achievement: 1K longtooth done and unlocked avoidance

Took me 43 hunts and only 17 were bad. 4 ubers, 1 silent uber, and over 100 globals along the way. :yay: Selected athletics to go with my Stamina increase to 11. Unlocked Avoidance. Health went from 146.2 to 149.6 Athletics went from 2776 to 4517 Evader went from 24.3 to 26.8 Dodger went...
  25. archman

Uber: 4th uber this migration

Thanks for the help Book, Harry, and Cherries. :yay:
Back