Search results

1. S

Selling: Assassin R150 Tier 4.9 - Unlimited -

free bump, I knew of a lot of people interested in this gun about a month a go.
  2. S

Uber: "Mandy & Nex" Uber Fresc

Pshhh, take that money and run Nex. I always told myself that I'd become a whore if I had financial problems. Everyone else should accept my outlook as the only logical way to beat poverty. P.S: Fat people pay more for sex. EXPLOIT THEM FOR IT!
  3. S

Selling: A105 Amp, ESI, Sleipnir Mk2, Karma Killer

Bump...? :confused:
  4. S

:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:
  5. S

Another bump! :wise:
  6. S

2 years WO deposit

Let me break it down for you in a very simple manner. Consider a bank: You deposit your money into an account. With many people owning these accounts the money adds up. This money can be used by the bank for several other reasons, i.e loans. Now consider MA your bank. Your game account is...
  7. S

2 years WO deposit

I could be wrong, and please correct me if I am, but MA stated multiple times that their revenue is based SOLELY on deposits versus withdrawals. Ammo, bombs, decay, etc, are simply added to the loot pool. What we lose in-game is transferred between the hands of avatars, not the owners of the...
  8. S

Selling: Selling Omegaton ASG-2 Swine DLX Tier 4(almost)

jw, I thought this weapon has the worst eco in-game :O bump btw
  9. S

Blumpkin bump :scratch2::handjob::censored::bump:
  10. S

Bring up this m@*!#(&!n post
  11. S

Bump!:hammer::launcher::bump:
  12. S

All items have been sold, please close the thread. P.S- Time to withdraw! :)
  13. S

Selling: Lots of Blueprints, Large ESI, Karma Killer Tier 3

Daily B.u.m.p :bump::bump::bump:
  14. S

Selling: Lots of Blueprints, Large ESI, Karma Killer Tier 3

I will be taking offers on everything listed below, feel free to get creative. Empty Skill Implant (L) 1 297.13 PED Buyout - 840% Karma Killer(Tier 3) 1 98.99 PED Buyout - TT+590 Bombardo 22 0.00 PED Common Dung 87 0.00 PED Mann MPH Blueprint 1 0.21 PED Basic Filters Blueprint 1...
  15. S

Selling: Empty Skill Implant - 297.13 TT

Still for sale! Looking for a good offer :):):):):)
  16. S

Uber: 20K Trox

I SEE MY NAME! Congrats on an even sexier loot man, enjoy that shit. I know I would
  17. S

Uber: 7887 Atrox Mature =)

lol ;-) it was two years hot momma! I don't know if you could handle two years away from EU =P and thank youu
  18. S

I've had 4 uber HoF's worth 2107, 3400, 2125(300 ped esi), and 7887 PED and 2 silent HoF's worth 600 and 740 PED. All in the month of March :)! Thank you for the congratulations, everyone. :yay::yay::yay: I was NOT expecting this dino to drop that much. I just got done with a weekend of...
  19. S

Bump! :yay::yay::yay:
  20. S

Well, there is Uber number 4 for the month :) I didn't have fraps open, so I missed the big screenie =( Here it is though!
  21. 7887 Atrox Mature

7887 Atrox Mature

Lots of Adrenal Oil =P
  22. S

Atrox Old =P and clearly I would be selling a 1000 ped esi if I decided to use my vtol >:) Still for sale
  23. S

Selling within the next 24 hours unless I get a higher offer. Get this while you can =)
Back