Search results

1. S

Selling: A105 Amp, ESI, Sleipnir Mk2, Karma Killer

All items have been sold, please close the thread. P.S- Time to withdraw! :)
  2. S

Selling: Lots of Blueprints, Large ESI, Karma Killer Tier 3

I will be taking offers on everything listed below, feel free to get creative. Empty Skill Implant (L) 1 297.13 PED Buyout - 840% Karma Killer(Tier 3) 1 98.99 PED Buyout - TT+590 Bombardo 22 0.00 PED Common Dung 87 0.00 PED Mann MPH Blueprint 1 0.21 PED Basic Filters Blueprint 1...
  3. S

Uber: 7887 Atrox Mature =)

Well, there is Uber number 4 for the month :) I didn't have fraps open, so I missed the big screenie =( Here it is though!
  4. S

2 Hunting Ubers, 1 Crafting Uber - 1 Month

I decided to come back to Entropia after a 2 year break because some friends suggested it. Second day back came the first uber I decided to craft a little bit and managed to get one of these babies I sold it for 3800 PED =) Then today I decided to go hunt when I was drunk because it...
  5. S

Selling: Empty Skill Implant - 297.13 TT

297.13 PED ESI and 8000 PED Adrenal Oil Want to sell an empty skill implant with a tt value of 297.13 PED. I will be taking offers in Pm's and will sell this item when I receive an offer I'm willing to accept =) Also selling 8000 ped of animal adrenal oil. Offers in post or pm.
  6. S

Selling: Karma Killer T3, Hunnir Laser Sights, Jzar Scope

I am selling a Karma Killer Tier 3 for TT+ 600 Hunnir Laser Sights for TT+14 Jzar Scope TT+17 All items are full TT(or near it) and below markup. Send me PM's
  7. S

Buying: A-3 Justifier Mk. III

As the title states, I am looking to buy an A-3 Justifier Mk. III. Please PM if you are looking to sell this gun. :cool:
  8. S

Selling: Gungnir MkI

Selling a Gungnir MkI for 1200 PED, I need to buy a gun very soon. So I want to make a deal within the next 3 hours.
  9. S

Buying: A105 Amp, Hunnir Laser Sight, M2910

M2910 Looking to buy an M2910 between 0-3 tiers. Post or PM price.
  10. S

Selling: Fire of Hel (L) Blueprint (L) .97 TT

Just looted this baby and I plan on selling it unless I get enough PM's of people wishing to buy the crafted item. Like the title states : The blueprint has 97 attempts left on it. With this being one of the best mountable PvP weapons from what I know, I'd say it is a very nice blueprint to buy...
  11. S

Selling: Sleipnir MK2

As stated in the thread title : I am selling a Sleipnir MK2 The TT value is 27.87 PED and the body is primarily yellow with black as a filler. Edit: Asking price is now 808 PED to match the market :) I can be contacted in-game(The True StonedSoldier) at Fort Ithaca or through the forums...
  12. S

Selling: 119.70 Rifle Skill Implant

Selling a 119.70 ped Rifle Skill Implant for a very low mark up. Buyout is 1379% (1650 ped) Let me know through a pm or just post your bid. I'll be very quick to meet you in-game because, unfortunately, I am quitting.
  13. S

Selling: Skills for sale =)

Skills for sale =D. Make offers in PED only and we'll see what we can do. :) 5151 LWT 4512 Anatomy 4139 Marksmanship 3737 Ranged Damage Assessment 3637 BLP Tech 3137 Inflict Ranged Damage 3107 Weapons Handling 119.70 ped Rifle Implant 15.88 ped BLP Tech Implant 10.04 ped Dodge Implant
  14. S

Decent trox esi =)

Right after Merry Mayhem I started hunting trox religiously and got this drop, too bad the ped from that esi only lasted 3 weeks lol got another hof this week on a mulmun warlord but it was a crappy limited 330 ped bicak blix
  15. S

Stoner's 1k+ loot

Okay... now that I figured out how to post a pic. Here it is :D The gun I was using was borrowed from Yourmom, a very friendly person from my society. Click to enlarge and if your wondering why my name isnt shown is because im a noob that forgot to scroll up and I didn't know how to take a...
  16. S

Stoner's First 1k+ loot

I was just running around killing argo's with the gun a friend from my society let me borrow until I globaled, but apparently I could buy it after this :D
Back