Search results

1. 7ELEVEN

Buying: Tiger M Full Set for PED's or Jag+Ped's

Like title says, i'm looking for a complete Tiger Set Male. Will offer pure PED's or a swap with my Jaguar Set (Tier 2-3) + PED's PM me or contact me ingame, 7E
  2. 7ELEVEN

How to unload from Sleipnir's Inventory ?

Ok, dumb situation.... I dropped by accident 2 Kismet Laser's into the inventory of a Sleipnir. Now i'm unable to retrieve it, as the items are to small to catch...... I tried already with different graphic settings, but to no avail. Any suggestions how to get that Lasers out of the vehicle...
  3. 7ELEVEN

Buying: Jaguar or Tiger M

Looking for a set of the above. Please PM me or post in this thread your offer. Greets, 7E
  4. 7ELEVEN

Buggy Auto-Aim

It's only me ?!? I have terrible problems with auto aim. Probably standing 10m in front of the mob, plain sight to it, and still troubles. Jumping solves it, but that can't be the way doohh Any solutions ? 7E
  5. 7ELEVEN

Buying: Jaguar M un(L) and Evil Amp

Looking for complete set at Tier 1-2 and offering +8000 for it. If your tier is higher I will offer ofcourse more. For the Evil make me please an offer ! 7E
  6. 7ELEVEN

Suggestion for un(L) Weapon Choice ?

Hello, since my ATh i'm on the search for the right un(L) Weapon Choice. Hour's and Day's I searched trough Entropedia and Forum, and finally I knocked down a few. But maybee you have other suggestion's or a nice weapon to sell ? My start point is: BLP Sniper (Hit) 56 down to... Laser...
  7. 7ELEVEN

Finally my own ATH, 51K Proteron

Was only doing my duty in killing my 6000 points for the third stage, then after several disconnect, this one popped up ! And this after a break of 3.5 years...i'm just back for a month !! Oily Greetings ! 7E
  8. 7ELEVEN

Selling: 125k Skills Sale, 150HP

I take offers for following skills. Im open for offert's. Bulk of course prefered and will be rewarded in a good BO. Prices are taken from PEacution, please don't hesitate to make me an offer. Drop me a line trough PM if you are interested.
  9. 7ELEVEN

Selling: Full Vigilante (M) 7parts with 6a Plates

As Title says, Full Set of (M) Vigilante for sale at +325 Ped's. The Set is at Full TT value. The 6a Plates will be delivered as well for +1 only per Plate :) if you take the set.
  10. 7ELEVEN

Selling: Inventory Sale

If interested in any items, please PM me or post here in this thread. Itemname / Amount / TT Value A&P Series Brave Mentor Edition 1 0 Angelic Wings (M) 1 1 Araneatrox Doll 1 1 Armor Plating Mark.5B 1 31.1 Armor Plating Mark.5B 1 31.1 Armor Plating Mark.5B 1 31.1 Armor Plating Mark.5B 1 31.1...
  11. 7ELEVEN

Uber: Scip Old Alpha

Finally the lootpool remembered that im still in the game, took a while... To bad ESI isnt full :rolleyes: Soon after that a little Osseo made the day complete. This one got splitted with Red as we was as unofficial team on the way :D
  12. 7ELEVEN

Discovery: Lol

Finally an SGA item, but didn't expected to see those on Thorifoid's..... Hunting the bigger ones in full Polaris and HL14, and what drops ? Goblin Armguards..... Would be really interested how MA does get such idea's.... Posting that mainly because that other's will know from what this...
  13. 7ELEVEN

Buying: Polaris Helmet and Thigh's (L), 7x5D

Looking for above items. If u have a spare drop me a line pls. 7E
  14. 7ELEVEN

Selling: Esi 194 ped

194.57 PED SB = 700% BO = 800% Feel free to post in thread or PM me. 7E
  15. 7ELEVEN

Selling: or Trading Fi/Ra/Co Dante against 2 x A105

I'm swapping to laser again, so looking for: 2 x A105 Amp's plus eventually 1 x A106 Amp Would prefer to exchange an Dante Amp for 2 x 105, but any other deals can be made. Have also Stark AS-147+Cause and of course Ped's to offer in a deal. Feel free to PM me. 7E
  16. 7ELEVEN

Selling: Esi 194 ped

Selling ESI with 194.57 TT value. message me if you are interested. 7ELEVEN
  17. 7ELEVEN

AutoHide Loot Window

I like to see following function implemented: Auto Hide Loot Window in Options, free defining of the time in seconds So if you put 5 in the box, the windows will disapear in 5 seconds, when new mob looted theres a fresh and clear loot window. The time will be succesfull to even catch a global...
  18. 7ELEVEN

Soldier 4k

Nice one, took a while but there it is :yay::yay: Still on search for my 5 digit's :rolleyes: At least i have some fund's to camp a little while longer..... :eek: The oil's got markup lol, here the sales thread :D...
  19. 7ELEVEN

Selling: Animal Spleen Oil's up to 4k

Selling said oil's. In bulk or parts, whatever you wish :)
  20. 7ELEVEN

Treatment

It took an hell of fapping, but there is my unlock.
  21. 7ELEVEN

S: Gremlin Male Full

Selling said armor at full TT for flat 600 Ped. Its the same as Peauction says...... Drop me a line so we can meet up :D
  22. 7ELEVEN

W: TT value remover

Dunno this was suggested, but i would wish a TT value remover, maybee added to repair terminal. As you know, alot of Ped's can be tied up in item, like several Beast/Dante amps fully repaired sitting in box or whatever else. I know I know, some may say thats not MA's intention to release that...
  23. 7ELEVEN

First event won....

Needed a few attempts for it, but finally i did it :yay: Won the first event on the nice Longu area Most cumulated Loot means alot of stress, but also hell of fun :)
  24. 7ELEVEN

Starkhov AS-147

Missing the famous tock tock tock........this while looking for such a gun. Send me a PM with your offer if you consider to sell your beloved gun. I promise it will be heavily used :D Greetings from 7E
  25. 7ELEVEN

Breer M4a

Anyone got a few Breer M4a's for sale ? Got always problems to replace it and a good steady source for it would be nice. Greetings, 7E
Back