Search results

1. itree

Petition against the 2pec Decay on Equipping Armor

Signed! I was one of the vocal opposition to the equipping tax when it was introduced. In protest I refuse to wear any armor, thus denying MA of the decay revenue they would have gotten from it during my hunts. I've also downgraded my targets to mobs that do not require the additional...
  2. itree

Yay for Kill points missions!

Would be even better if they allowed those kill-points to be shared in a team using the chosen loot settings.
  3. itree

CLD Sale Update

The MA official was mobbed by eager avatars. Some people tried standing in an orderly queue (me being one of them). However my game has now crashed, and is not letting me log back in since Twin has reached its population limit :o(
  4. itree

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

One last question: What time do we start?
  5. itree

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

I would like to sign up to support team Eudoria: Avatar name: Tree IT Zephyr
  6. Saplingbirthdaycake-0000

Saplingbirthdaycake-0000

cake
  7. itree

Achievement: So what shall I do with my TDO pants now?

:handgun: Awsome achievement!
  8. itree

Uber: A first for me

Gratz :) Msg too short
  9. itree

Funniest story around a claim and getting it...

Was quite a while ago but seems to fit: Big Belk
  10. itree

WoF 2010: Team Wales

25 degrees and sunny around here :cool:
  11. Sapling Eating

Sapling Eating

Sapling eating
  12. Sapling Eating

Sapling Eating

Sapling eating
  13. Sapling Eating

Sapling Eating

Sapling eating
  14. Sapling Eating

Sapling Eating

Sapling eating
  15. itree

Is this immoral?

I'm trying to understand your point but am having some difficulties. You claim that pointing an item at a creature and repetitively clicking for hours on end (with the occasional healing/revival visit) is not your idea of fun? In that case what could you possibly spend your deposits on other...
  16. itree

playing EU just becoming impossible! with all the new VUS.

I can't even update to VU 10.3 yet ... :rolleyes: Have been pingponging with support for a while to no avail. Even tried it on a 2nd machine but still no luck. On the bright side my PED ballance is much healthier than most of my soc mates that do manage to play. :yay:
  17. itree

Why not do both then? One of the lovely things about WoF is that support is unlimited and does not require any prior enlistment. Simply show up on the day and join one of the support teams. Last year the Wales and Eudoria teams had more or less the same members in most matches :laugh:
  18. itree

Look on the bright side: by creating this thread RJ has implicitely taken that responsibility on himself :D P.S. Avatar name: Tree It Zephyr Vote for Captain: RC (you've done such a marvelous job in previous times I'm sure we couldn't manage without you!) Role: Support About me: Main change...
  19. itree

Happy Birthday Lily!

Happy b'day Lily :yay:
  20. itree

VU 10.1 approaching

Why would you think there may be a ME shortage? If the only ME consumption is via TP chips then the existing stores of ME/sweat should last a very very long time I'd think. I don't have any way to guestimate just how much sweat is hoarded ATM, but it has to be several millions of bottles at the...
  21. itree

How many hours are you online on an average day?

A year ago I was in EU for 2-4 hours a day. Now I log on for maybe an hour a week and most of that is spent running around rather aimlessly.
  22. itree

my first ever global

Double gratz Whiffy!
  23. itree

a good day :yay:

Go go go Lily! Looking forward to welcoming you to the cool club soon :)
  24. itree

Help: Double-click very often don't work for me since VU 10.0, anyone else had such problem?

I have to click 3 or 4 times on most buttons to get them to work. Activating teleporters is a particularly annoying challenge.
  25. itree

My 1st loot Need HELP Pleaze and yall awsum

Just a minor correction: there is actually no limit to the number of items you can have in storage. If you put more than 500 diferent items/stacks in there some may not render and thus be hard to access but they are still there and will be displayed if you remove items and then reopen storage...
Back