Search results

1. I

My 18th Birthday - Let's Get Drunk

Quite a few of us still around, alive and kicking :)
  2. I

Calypso Land Deeds - Some thought -

Well, just one look at CND ... As far as I know the owner passed away and ever since its idle up there ... So anyone care to take a guess on how many CLDts are still in active hands? I personally find it fascinating that even if you have to invest about 22.5k Dollar to hold 0,1% of the CLDts...
  3. I

Achievement: 500k Skills

Congratz, one hell of an achievment in my eyes !!
  4. I

Calypso Land Deeds - Some thought -

Hello all, practically everyone knows them, been around for more then a decade. Initially 60.000 of them at 1000 Ped each. Now we have 6.000.000 with an average payout of 3-5 pecs per week. At current pricing (roughly 37.50) we have a market capitalization of 225.000.000 ped or 22.500.000...
  5. I

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

since the update with the controls the payouts from the CLDs as well as all other deeds are subpar ... I really hope that MA has not shot itself in the food with this ... Thanks Schäfer for updating on a weekly basis !!
  6. I

Selling: WTS - Ecotron v15e - Tier 2,99 - A106, A201

Based on Cyrene Ecotron v15e - 136/200 - Tier 2.99 --- TT+2800 Omegaton A106 ---- TT+950 Omegaton A201 --- TT+110 Will throw in 13x Damage Enhancers on the gun (9x Tier 1, 4x Tier 2) ... Not travelling to Caly, price is set unless you buy gun+Amp Pm me here or ingame (Beautiful...
  7. I

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Looks nice, but no clue how to get my setting back ... This action bar thing is number 1-9 ... I like to use keys like F1-F4 ^ ... am I still able to do that, just tried 10 minutes, could not find it, am not patient enough and dissapointed that MA has not kept my settings or at least given...
  8. I

Account termination sale SHOP / Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 1 #3 S

Is that for sure that bps are going to be removed and if so, will at least the tt value be compensated ?
  9. I

Price Check Solomate Opalo

tt food
  10. I

News: Triton Industries Shares

any payout today please ?
  11. I

Doubt it, by now ppl know that it will be a one off (just like Crystal Palace) and for those 30-40 pec return, they are stuck with very bad shares imo
  12. I

any payout today please ??? Any chance someone can make a thread tracking these shares please
  13. I

Could anyone let me know whether there was a payout today and if so how much? Thanks
  14. I

so, has there been a payout today?
  15. I

So what is the rationale behind those shares being able to be traded P2P vs. making the CLDs not? Anyone buying at 15 Ped must have a clear pass proving his/her insanity on this one though, lol
Back