Search results

1. Agar

Guess who's selling FAP-5 nowadays...

...yes Drones of course! :silly2: Click to enlarge
  2. Agar

Narcanisum XIII

It has been a while, but here is my first global for this year: Click to enlarge Most would not even bother to post this, but I am happy... :yay:
  3. Agar

Event Exarosauer and Longtooth stats

Just some easy to find (search function...) infos (won't resurrect ancient threads about creature stats ;) ). health = stamina * 10
  4. Agar

How long has he tried?

How long has he tried to pick up the PEC's? Click to enlarge Winner will get :twocents: too ;)
  5. Agar

another ARMOR UPGRADE SCAM attempt (Frozz3n ic3girl Rebelangel)

(first, sorry for all the pics. but the story is too funny, it's all evidence and there are just thumbnails) (second, scroll down to the end of the fourth post if you are to lazy and want the conclusion...) Well, the scammers aren't get tired by trying to scam hones players... Now they found...
  6. Agar

My first mining global; 80 PED Lysterium! Now I have to craft "some" filters...

Finally, after 57 bombs on this run: Click to enlarge My first mining global! :clap:
  7. Agar

VU 8.7; only BLP and Laser, Plasma and Gauss plz?

I partly like the new VU, but there's something I really miss: A Plasma and especially Gauss weapons update! Or are those categories doomed to be tagging weapons (e.g. Plasma Annihilators) or rare collectors' guns? (two Gauss rifles so far) Only new BLP weapons and amps, and laser amps... :(...
  8. Agar

Gradivore Wool (new item? :) )

(I searched the forum, some other sites, no info; new item? I guess :) ) Well, I was curious, why I had 4 types of wool in my inventory after a small hunt to test my new 2c plates... Attention tailors! (and, according to the item info, crafters!) Here we go, Gradivore Wool: Even a high TT...
  9. Agar

5000 Animal Eye Oil, TT + something :)

*sold* - to TT :) Well, I thought it would be a pity just to plug up the trade terminal with 5000 Animal Eye Oil... Maybe it could be of some use for a crafter? I even made a pic of a can, here: :D btw, TT value is 250 PED's oh, don't hesitate to pm me for offers, or just reply to this...
  10. Agar

Cape Corinth Sabakuma Herd; a 332 PED global was hiding!

Cape Corinth Sabakuma Herd; a 332 PED Hof was hiding! Well, I just wanted to get rid of this Sabakuma Provider to have time to fap myself and go on sweating Longus... but then my 2nd global ever came: a nice one! Click to enlarge Hmm, just 3 bigwig boards and 6k of this new crap... I want the...
  11. Agar

A small but nice Drone global

Well, not the HoF we expected, but at least a global! Click to enlarge
  12. Agar

Reflections on damage vs. armor calculations

First of all, you can skip the first paragraph if you want to go the essence of this thread ;) (oh, and Mods or Admins: do this fit better into the hunting or items section? I have chosen items, feel free to move...) Some days ago, I went on my first big Drone hunt east of Jason Center. Okay...
  13. Agar

96 Drone 01 & ~275 Armax

It was a good day for Nude: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Thank you allmighty Lootius :bowdown:
  14. Agar

The Fishmaster!

Sorry Nightwish fans :D The Fishmaster (Wishmaster unheard lyrics)
  15. Agar

Breer/Montgomery efficiency gap...

Okay, I'm still a n00b and can remember my last achievements: - Opalo skilled out, - Breers skilled out, now it's a long time skilling to the small Montgomery :( Atm I'm only at 1.1 HA for common weapons, so I should stick to the Opalo. But I'm quite bored of this gun already and VU 8.7 is...
  16. Agar

Finally, my first global! (99er Atrax Mature)

Was not planned at all: Got pk'd, resurrected at a lonely Outpost, started running to the next TP. Collected a small Atrax trail on my way, was to bored to shoot them. This Atrax Mature was still on my back, so he was supposed to die: Click to enlarge Thanks Lootius :bowdown:
  17. Agar

Quite old polls...

...aren't needed?! Every time I visit the main page, I vote. Sometimes it's a old one. There should be a maximum lifetime...? I just responded to a old one.
  18. Agar

Why is the Technical stuff section a subforum of the n00bs Corner?

a simple question. background: Some problems aren't trivial n00b questions, as the placement of the Technical forum implies. So, in some cases, the Technical forum does not get the needed attention it should. Just my :twocents: to initiate EF improvements ;)
  19. Agar

Dual Screen & Video Overlay with EU...

simple problem: can't use soft that uses video overlay (e.g. Windows Media Player) while playing EU at the same time; on an expanded desktop, of course (one screen EU, the other WMP, or a browser...) any hints? someone with experience and the same configuration?? :confused:
  20. Agar

That's one small step for man, one giant leap for a n00b! (unlocked Marksmanship)

I was damn lucky yesterday! - looted the last part of my armor (Gremlin gloves, filled with about 2 PED's, no global :cool: ) - 1 hour later unlocked Marksmanship :cool: (at a Tantillion :laugh: ) - 5 minutes later my first (team-) global! (just 75 PED's for NUDE on an Atrax, but a global...
  21. Agar

Calypsos' Landscape (WARNING, BIG PICS! [~1.5MB])

( - I know there's a clickable thumbnail option, but so it's easy to scroll down and enjoy the views without clicking every pic ;) - This is just an "outsourced" picture thread for this one - please mod's don't change them to thumbnails! )
  22. Agar

one Lysterium stone for 201 PED's?

bad deal :laugh: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  23. Agar

I put crappy low TT items in...

I wonder what to do with such items like Pixie or Goblin armor parts, or wool... :confused:
  24. Agar

Talent shows - Best Of

This one is from Starmania (Austria). There are rumors, that this is an interpretation of a Naglfar song... :dunno: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD6dKvVFzog
  25. Agar

PhysX Facts

It seems that some people don't have a clue what the PhysX PPU can do and what not. I don't know where to start with a summary or a FAQ, so: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PhysX http://personal.inet.fi/atk/kjh2348fs/ageia_physx.html
Back