Search results

1. Jim Monkay Boy

Technicial Help Needed, Avatar apears grey/white (No Colour?)

Hi, i just built a new pc and i was hoping to play EU. Loaded up EU etc got to the lauch screen launched it but when i got to the part where you 'choose' what you want to look like. My avatar apears to be white/grey. Also, aswell as no colour. when i mess around with the buttons to change hair...
  2. Jim Monkay Boy

Selling Unlimated Force Assail Mace..

Up for offer is my Unlimated Force Assail Mace.. It is still the only one ingame and the highest UL sib mace.. I have own'd it for amlost a year now and i am looking to sell it, as times have changed i can no longer play EU as much as i once did. Dont miss out on your chance to own...
  3. Jim Monkay Boy

Selling FoRcE Assail Mace (Unlimited) Exceptionally Rare!

Hi up for auction is my UL Assail mace.. I am selling out my account as i am unable to play EU as i use to. I have to say that i think the mace was definitely the most fun and eco freindly weapon i have ever used im my good few years of playing EU and i will be really sad to let her go...
  4. Jim Monkay Boy

Selling/ Taking Offer.. Force Assail Mace (Unlimated)!

Hi, up for sale is my Unlimated Froce Assial Mace.. As far as i know it is still the only one ingame, and one really nice mace :D.. The mace has a full TT= ~2600 peds.. I have had it for over 7-8 months but due to uni i am unable to play EU as i did before.. and therefore have decided to...
  5. Jim Monkay Boy

S: Unlimited Force Assail Mace

Hi, Up for sale is my beloved UL Force Assial Mace.. As some of you may know i am unable to play EU very much anymore as i am too busy with RL work .. Otherwise i would not even consider putting this mace up for sale. This is the only UL Force Assial ingame so its kinda unique and i've had...
  6. Jim Monkay Boy

Jim gets Martial Arts through clubs

Managed to unlock this skill yesterday after alot of clubing :laugh:
  7. Jim Monkay Boy

PC: Unlimited Force Mace Assail

Hi, just woundering if anyone has a idea of the price on a UL Assail mace. The starts are as follows: Stats Damage: 37 HP Decay: 9.0 pec Eco: 4.11 Range: 5 m Attacks: 34 /min SIB: Yes Max TT=2573 recomended level: 6 cluber (hit) & (dmg) At the...
  8. Jim Monkay Boy

Jim Gets MDA :D

After a day of hardcore hunting and over 800 peds used on my mace i finally managed to get my first melee unlock, MDA. Cant wait to unlock Martial arts only 1 level away. :)
  9. Jim Monkay Boy

Melee Amps!!

Hi, do you think we need amps for melee weapons? Because guns seem to have alot of advantages against poor old melee weapons.. Guns have range and can be amp'd. I dont see why they couldnt add melee amps to level out the playing field abit.. What do you guys think... :)
  10. Jim Monkay Boy

3 clubing globals!!

Yesterday i decided to start the day on argo's, At first loot was kinda bad but after macing my way through 50 peds on my Assail club i hit a 150 ped guard.. nice start to the day i thought.. :) After that i did some skilling on tanti's and managed to get my clubs skill to 3k, Find it here...
  11. Jim Monkay Boy

3k in clubs!! :D

After using a club for the first time about a month ago i decided to skill with them. My goal was to reach 3k, and i finnaly managed to get there after alot of hard skilling.. I know 3k isnt that high but do you have 3k in your club skill :laugh: Who knows maybe i'll get to 4k by the end of...
  12. Jim Monkay Boy

Reached 50 in strength

Today i finnaly reached my goal to get to 50 in strength. I have been skilling melee for the last month or so and have gone from 30-50 strength. My next goal is to unlock MDA and Martial Arts using clubs :)
  13. Jim Monkay Boy

Making constant Peds

Hi, i was just wondering, Is it posible to constantly make peds from hunting if you have high skills and use uber efficient gear. Or is EU made so that some times you gain and some times you loose no matter how good you are.. From my experiences you either gain a few peds or loose a few 100...
  14. Jim Monkay Boy

Need to find a EU player.

Hi does anyone know a avatar called 'Olenka Agi Lubiejewski' or is able to contact him/her. If so could you let me know thx. PS im not 100% sure if im aloud to mention a avatars name in this way on ef. If not please change it, or let me know and i'll change it.. I know other treads...
  15. Jim Monkay Boy

Unlocked RDA, (kinda old)

Hi, i was looking though my old EU pics and i saw that i never posted here that i unlocked rda, This pic brings bk alot of good memorys, when opalos could do real damage :(
  16. Jim Monkay Boy

Unlimited Masher two bp(L)

Hi, i remember seeing a Unlimited masher two BP(L) a week or 2 ago in the new items descovered in hof list, The bp was a limited bp worth 1 pec (1 atempt) But i dont think the mace was made? as it would have also shown up in the hof list as a new item. Does anyone know any more info about who...
  17. Jim Monkay Boy

Selling Club Skills

Hi, im taking offers on up to 2.4k of club skill. It is about 17 peds on a esi. I can sell the full 2.4k or smaller amounts, please post or PM me your offers with amount of skills you want and % you will pay. The buyer has to supply the ESI,
  18. Jim Monkay Boy

First Looted Skills!!!

first person to extract a gauss laser tech skill Hi, i was ingame and i just saw this! Edit. on closer inspection we have come to the conclusion the skill was not looted but extracted :)
  19. Jim Monkay Boy

When was the last RL Item Looted?

Hi, does anyone know when or who the last person was to loot a Real Life Item? I remember someone looted a load of stuff including a CD and some other stuff in a box, But that was a long time ago. Is it still possable to loot RL items nowadays? I wouldnt mind looting a RL set of Nem, i'd...
  20. Jim Monkay Boy

Selling Evade CHIP!

Hi, i have a evade chip up for auction, with a TT vaule = 6.54 peds SOLD for BO 7500% (Ice Viper) Auction ENDED
  21. Jim Monkay Boy

S: Ulimited Masher One !!

Hi, up for auction is A Unlimited Masher One Mace (with sib). It is a repairable Version. so you dont have to keep paying 120% markup everytime you need a new one. It has a full TT of 200 peds and because you dont have to pay the 120% markup unlike the L version you save like 20 peds just...
  22. Jim Monkay Boy

Selling Explosive Projectiles

Im taking offers on 3 Explosive Projectiles... Post or PM me offers GL :) Click to enlarge
  23. Jim Monkay Boy

Do Uber Mentoring Gifts Still 'Drop'

Hi, Does anyone know when the Last MkV ME or DOA rockjacker ME was give as a mentoring gift? Or have they gone the way of the Mod fap? Also what descides what gift you recieve? Is it pure luck or if you have a 'higher' mentoring skill level does that increase your chances of receiving a...
  24. Jim Monkay Boy

Does the average damage of a Melee Weapons lower as its TT value drops?

Hi, Just woundering do melee weapons do less damage as they decay?
  25. Jim Monkay Boy

Silent Fruit Global... is it possible?

Hi, i was just woundering is it possible to find over 50 peds worth of fruit at once? The most fruit i've every found at once was 150-300, Is there a max amount of fruit you can find like in sweating.. or is it possable to find a few k of fruit at once.. just very rare.. Whats the most fruit...
Back