Search results

1. geanina

Selling: Paneleon Imperium Head Guard (F) and Paneleon Spec Imperium Head Guard (F)

Hello, I have an extra helmet, so I consider selling any1 of this head armor. The price is fair Selling Paneleon Imperium Head Guard (F) -- TT + 500 ped Paneleon Spec Imperium Head Guard (F) -- TT + 980 ped Regards,
  2. geanina

Selling Ascension Armor ( F )

bump
  3. geanina

bump
  4. geanina

Selling Ascension Armor ( F ) great for skilling. Skill gain : - Laser Weapons 10% - BLP Weapons 10% - Blades 10% - Brawler 10% Price tt + 12k ped
  5. geanina

Buying: Buying ~ Christmas Ring 2020

hi buying Christmas Ring 2020, plz let me know if you have one for sale Avatar name: Alex Udrica Geanina Regards,
  6. geanina

News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

I got no tokens until now.
  7. geanina

Buying: wtb FI/Ra/Co Evil, Modified blp Amp

Hi, as the title say I want to buy a Mod Evil. If you have one for sale plz contact me pm in-game or leave a message, avatar name Alex Udrica Geanina Chears!
  8. geanina

Buying: CLOSED -- WTB: Omegaton A204 Hypercharged

Hi. I have one for sale for 12500 ped.
  9. geanina

Selling: A&P Series Mayhem LP-100, Modified T7 & Master Guards Spiked Club T7 & Skildek Exterminator T2

Hello Selling this nice guns : Event & grind gun A&P Series Mayhem LP-100, Modified ; tier 7 ; BO: 130K PED PVP guns Master Guards Spiked Club tier 7.65 ; Tier increase rate 83 ; BO...
  10. geanina

Withdrawal delay more then 6 month

I dont want to be a hater.... but I think MA take a very good decision. Is not normal for players to pay extra amount of ped to some kind of game leach like you. Respect!
  11. geanina

Selling: Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II t8

bump bump :wtg::wtg::wtg:
  12. geanina

Selling: Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II t8

Hello I have for sale - Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II t8 PM here or ingame if you are interested. Cheers!
  13. geanina

Entropia Universe 17.0 Release Notes

Codex bug When i finish a rank in the codex, the "claim reward" button is inabled, I can't get the reward.
  14. geanina

Suggestion: New skills for higher profession standings

Dear community, I will be very direct in my intentions. The fact that the level 230 on hit and dmg hunting profession has been reached and still no new skill was unlocked, for me, it is a big disappointment. After reaching level 120, I was continuing to hope and I was imagining what level...
  15. geanina

Achievement: 500 hp

Nice one ... you are hp # 3 now... and I think next achievement is for you to be #1 and than... unreachable. Anyone can do that, with an unlimited ambition, determination, pleasure for the game, a clear understanding of Entropia mechanics. And last of all, and, more important, money and the time...
  16. geanina

Info: Codex Mission Details for Calypso Creatures

that will be a good move from MA
  17. geanina

Summer Mayhem 2019

Yes, we are all waiting for the list of winners of summer mayhem. I don't understand why they have no news for us yet. I hope you guys get us the list as soon as possible. P.S. About game crash ...I have those too, very often these days, loosing mobs, loosing loot. You better fix it soon.
  18. geanina

Summer Mayhem 2019

As many of other players I started participating in Summer Mayhem 2019 Annihilation Category 10 since the first day of the event. At the end of the 10 hours round at time left 0 seconds I got an error code 6. My score didn't register on the scoreboard and my mission got paused. I understood...
  19. geanina

Bug Easter Mayhem

Summer Mayhem 2019 Annihilation Category 10 Error Code 6 As many of other players I started participating in Summer Mayhem 2019 Annihilation Category 10 since the first day of the event. At the end of the 10 hours round at time left 0 seconds I got an error code 6. My score didn't register on...
  20. geanina

Summer Mayhem 2019

My mission is still paused at 0s left and my score not registered, you're not the only one.
  21. geanina

Server Downtime for Maintenance and Mayhem related issues

Come on guys, is it really that hard to fix the mission? I enter another instance and still the same, my timer remained at 0s. Can't you guys see you didn't fix anything? The score button is still inactive just like yesterday. Can't you at least write a message or something about what should we...
  22. geanina

Server Downtime for Maintenance and Mayhem related issues

I have the same problem Xen , still there the mission paused at 0s. But i dont think they fixed anything because the score button is still inactive.
  23. geanina

Summer Mayhem 2019

Me I got the same problem 4 hours ago. I wrote a support case and talked to support online also. Im waiting for an answer. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/9/9/2/1/capture_eroare_summer_mayhem.jpg
  24. Summer Mayhem 2019 error

Summer Mayhem 2019 error

Back